752 users online (122 members and 630 guests)  

Websleuths News

Man shoots neighbor over telepathic rape and threats

Poor victim is fighting for his life. Fortunately, his 8 year old daughter was inside his mobile home and unharmed.

I don't mean to make light of the situation. But below in bold makes me go Hmmmmm.....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52...#disqus_thread

(snip)
    According to a probable cause statement filed with the Davis County jail, Selleneit told detectives he shot Pierce in self-defense with intent to kill him. Selleneit claimed Pierce had been "telepathically threatening" to kill Selleneit and his wife.
    "Selleneit also claimed that Pierce had telepathically raped his wife on many occasions," police wrote in the statement.
    Police emphasized again on Monday that Selleneit had been making such accusations for years and there was no validity to them.
    "Centerville Police has never found any evidence to indicate that these allegations were true," Childs said.

Centerville shooting victim upgraded to stable

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52...-wife.html.csp

Wait. What?

Godspeed to the injured person. Sounds like he'd doing much better.

Just when you think you've heard it all.

Wow now that is some story!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Poor victim is fighting for his life. Fortunately, his 8 year old daughter was inside his mobile home and unharmed.

I don't mean to make light of the situation. But below in bold makes me go Hmmmmm.....

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/52...#disqus_thread

(snip)
    According to a probable cause statement filed with the Davis County jail, Selleneit told detectives he shot Pierce in self-defense with intent to kill him. Selleneit claimed Pierce had been "telepathically threatening" to kill Selleneit and his wife.
    "Selleneit also claimed that Pierce had telepathically raped his wife on many occasions," police wrote in the statement.
    Police emphasized again on Monday that Selleneit had been making such accusations for years and there was no validity to them.
    "Centerville Police has never found any evidence to indicate that these allegations were true," Childs said.
    I knew this was going to happen. I thought I said something but maybe I just thought it or I might be out of range. And those allegations of telepathic rape are just mindless and besides it was consensual.

Selleneit sounds as if he is psychotic, classic symptoms of Paranoid Psychosis.
    I hope he has a psych assessment
    England's dancing days are done...

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    I think he is as well. Somewhere I read he was facing some charges about a decade ago and was ordered to take his medication and not to shout at people.

If you could get arrested or shot for telepathically having sex with someone, I know alot of guys (and girls!) that would be in HOT water!
    I'm glad the victim is okay but I do really hope this guy gets the meds he needs!
    ODD story...
    Sometimes i wonder if these people just say wild and wacky things as a way to get an insanity plea
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by TrackerSam View Post
    I knew this was going to happen. I thought I said something but maybe I just thought it or I might be out of range. And those allegations of telepathic rape are just mindless and besides it was consensual.
    That was you?!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    I agree, he really needs help. It is too bad he did not get any before this shooting. Sadly, he was probably too paranoid to go to any doctor about it.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    That was you?!
    Oops. I must have been on the wrong channel or channeling the wrong idle mind. Have I reached the party to whom I am thinking?

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????????????????

"You're jammin' my frequencies"
    Attached Images Attached Images