1325 users online (265 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
    The whole thing about PN is that we know he was there that night. He took DB to the store and he returned her from the store. Was he there before they left? Did he stay after they arrived home? And if so, for how long? I don't believe we have ever heard what PN's alibi for that night was. We have heard just about everybody else's, why not his?

About the house on Waldron, PN's name never comes up attached to that house. Everything comes up as the Lister address and now the new ticket comes up under his brother's address. Early on the Waldron address came up attached to a relative. That has since been scrubbed. Why? Does PN live there now? Maybe according to a local, but I am sure he is not the sole renter of that house. If you look at the GMA Halloween video you will see a wedding picture on the mantle. . .along with candles, vases and some flower arrangements. I highly doubt this is a house rented by a 20 yr old male. Now does he live there with the relative? Maybe. Is that relative the renter of that house? I believe so. So why all the deception?
    Last edited by hambirg; 03-22-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: typo
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by hambirg View Post
    The whole thing about PN is that we know he was there that night. He took DB to the store and he returned her from the store. Was he there before they left? Did he stay after they arrived home? And if so, for how long? I don't believe we have ever heard what PN's alibi for that night was. We have heard just about everybody else's, why not his?

About the house on Waldron, PN's name never comes up attached to that house. Everything comes up as the Lister address and now the new ticket comes up under his brother's address. Early on the Waldron address came up attached to a relative. That has since been scrubbed. Why? Does PN live there now? Maybe according to a local, but I am sure he is not the sole renter of that house. If you look at the GMA Halloween video you will see a wedding picture on the mantle. . .along with candles, vases and some flower arrangements. I highly doubt this is a house rented by a 20 yr old male. Now does he live there with the relative? Maybe. Is that relative the renter of that house? I believe so. So why all the deception?
    I don't necessarily think that PN taking DB to and from the store makes him "be there" that night. He wouldn't necessarily have gone into the home.

Also, my general thought on this is that PN lives with whatever relative lets him stay for free and goes between them and friends...wherever he can go for cheap. I'm not saying that a 20 year old couldn't own a house because my daughter's ex boyfriend bought a NICE house when he was 19. I remember thinking that it was really a good sign that a kid this age would be responsible enough to do such a thing. But, for whatever reason, I don't think that PN owned a house.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

I believe he's being brought up here for two reasons like you said, he took DB to the store and he's her brother. That's it. Shane also visited the women that night but nobody has any questions about his whereabouts. If there is no evidence or information that PN was there in the evening hours, why is where he lives, how he can afford the place he stays, etc., relevant?

I can only go by LE in this case. LE has never given any indication that they felt that PN played some sort of role or was present in the house after BL was last seen. I assume this from comments they had made in the early going, reports from JS and also from RR.

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    I believe he's being brought up here for two reasons like you said, he took DB to the store and he's her brother. That's it. Shane also visited the women that night but nobody has any questions about his whereabouts. If there is no evidence or information that PN was there in the evening hours, why is where he lives, how he can afford the place he stays, etc., relevant?

I can only go by LE in this case. LE has never given any indication that they felt that PN played some sort of role or was present in the house after BL was last seen. I assume this from comments they had made in the early going, reports from JS and also from RR.
    LE has said that they need to speak to DB and JI and have questions about who was there that night. I thinks it's valid to ask if PN was there and that might be someone LE needs clarification on. We know he drove to the house. Did he go in?

The other reason I'm interested in PN is because LE questioned him again after the search warrant was executed. It makes me wonder what LE needed to ask him. PN went in voluntarily. But I still think it's fair to question what that was all about.

It doesn't imply that PN is guilty, involved, etc. But it does raise questions. Like I said, he is the only one that we know of being at the house on Lister who we haven't heard many details about his albi for that night. Did he work? Was he with friends? Did he go. .wherever? Again. . .not that LE doesn't know the answers to these questions, but we have never heard anything. LE apparently had questions for him after the SW, so I think it's valid for us to wonder what those might have been and what that involved.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I guess I look at renting a home as a major responsibility with a lot of work. I don't see teens and single males under age 21 wanting to take that on. But apparently, I don't know wth I'm talking about because many here are telling me it is the norm for them to do so.

It may be...but not in the Bay Area, LA and not in New York, New Jersey, etc.

Where I live getting married happens around 30 years....and buying a home is really difficult unless you have parents that can help you...or you lived with them, worked and saved every penny for ten years.

Many, many people rent here and it is expensive. There aren't enough respirators here for me to post the rent expense nor the cost of a home.
    I can only go from personal experience.

I purchased my first "modest" home at 19. In order to help with the mortgage I rented out a room and used that money to pay the mortgage down faster. I then took equity from that home and purchased another home. My son also purchased his own home. He did not require 20% down as a first time homeover. My daughter has saved the downpayment but due to medical issues has not been able to continue down the path due to a surgery.

Many of their friends have also purchased homes/townhomes/apartments as it is cheaper for the mortgage than it is for renting including utilities.

Just my experience as I watch them maturing and moving on with their lives.

LE has said that they need to speak to DB and JI and have questions about who was there that night. I thinks it's valid to ask if PN was there and that might be someone LE needs clarification on. We know he drove to the house. Did he go in?

The other reason I'm interested in PN is because LE questioned him again after the search warrant was executed. It makes me wonder what LE needed to ask him. PN went in voluntarily. But I still think it's fair to question what that was all about.

It doesn't imply that PN is guilty, involved, etc. But it does raise questions. Like I said, he is the only one that we know of being at the house on Lister who we haven't heard many details about his albi for that night. Did he work? Was he with friends? Did he go. .wherever? Again. . .not that LE doesn't know the answers to these questions, but we have never heard anything. LE apparently had questions for him after the SW, so I think it's valid for us to wonder what those might have been and what that involved.
    I assume you are referring to if he perhaps revisited the house later that night, after everyone went inside? It's true, we don't know his movements after a certain point in time. I think LE does. And I also think LE is satisfied with whatever information they have on his whereabouts that night, probably by talking to him as well as if there was anyone else around him later that night.

I can see them recalling him after the SW to ask him specifically if he saw or noticed things in the house that pertain to what was seized. They probably asked him about the area of the dog hit, did he go in the bedroom at all, etc.

Do we know if SB was recalled after the SW?

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    I assume you are referring to if he perhaps revisited the house later that night, after everyone went inside? It's true, we don't know his movements after a certain point in time. I think LE does. And I also think LE is satisfied with whatever information they have on his whereabouts that night, probably by talking to him as well as if there was anyone else around him later that night.

I can see them recalling him after the SW to ask him specifically if he saw or noticed things in the house that pertain to what was seized. They probably asked him about the area of the dog hit, did he go in the bedroom at all, etc.

Do we know if SB was recalled after the SW?
    I'm not aware of SB being recalled after the search warrant. Doesn't mean she wasn't, just that we never heard about it if she was.

I don't know what LE has been told or what they know. I just find it odd that we have heard nothing about PN's whereabouts that night. That leaves me with a lot of unanswered questions.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by In da Middle View Post
    His vehicle is still at Walrond nearly every time I go past on Vivion Rd. You can see his house from Vivion. It was just there last week two days out of two days I went past. I would say he still lives on Walrond. He definately does not live on Lister as I only see his vehicle here only once in a great while.
    Anyone know what happened to InDaMiddle? She hasn't posted in a long time!!

she hasn't logged in since last march... hope she's ok !!!
    *** THIS POST IS JMO (unless a link is provided) AND IS ONLY FOR USE ON WEBSLEUTHS -- PLEASE DO NOT LINK OR COPY IT ELSEWHERE ***

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54