was Deb's brother there that night ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uvamerica

Former Member
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO (CNN) - An uncle of missing Kansas City baby Lisa Irwin voluntarily met with police for about two hours Tuesday.

He's the brother of the baby's mother, Debbie Bradley.

He was with Bradley October third, the night before her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believes a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

Police still want to re-interview the parents.

http://www.ksdk.com/rss/article/283...-police?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980700911

Where was this uncle sleeping? In all of those stories DB told, I have yet to hear her mention this sleeping uncle.

---snipped---

He was with Bradley October third, the night her baby disappeared and said the mom had drank enough that night to pass out drunk, as she maintains.

The family believe a kidnapper snatched the baby from her crib while the dad was working, the uncle was sleeping and the mom was passed out.

-----------he was there--------and slept over ???

DB says just a neighbor woman and herself on porch, hmmmm........maybe more like a party?
Any witnesses seeing anything else?

I wonder if the uncle checked on the baby at all.

DB says just a neighbor woman and herself on porch, hmmmm........maybe more like a party?

Well the uncle went with DB to buy this wine. So was he sleeping right there in the house?

I just have to say, I feel so sorry for the Irwins....

Does he live there also? or just that night?
Something doesn't fit, not at all, could he be the mystery man?

OK.So now we have brother there..I'll bet he says-he is the one who called MW-Not DB!And why oh why did DB not say in any of her interviews,my brother was there-he can tell you I was drunk..I am not believing this story-not for a minute!!! He is trying to save her with this story-Neither DB or JI ever mentioned he was there!!

A new little tidbit. The uncle was sleeping?! :waitasec:

Whoever said that the brother dropped DB off and left?

So the brother was there at the house. How interesting. And, where exactly in the house was he sleeping????

He is young and not bald. So he doesn't fit the description given by either the neighbor lady or the motorcycle man.

The one thing I know about this case, is we don't know nothin' 'bout this case.

Give me a break, really. If this is true, that the brother was sleeping at the house, and this is the first the public has heard about it? ?? REALLY?

So EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING that LE hasn't put this information out there, for the public to offer tips.

OK.So now we have brother there..I'll bet he says-he is the one who called MW-Not DB!And why oh why did DB not say in any of her interviews,my brother was there-he can tell you I was drunk..I am not believing this story-not for a minute!!! He is trying to save her with this story!!!JMO

If he slept there and knew his sister was drunk, then you think he would have been checking on the baby for her. And know what time she was last checked at.

We had story after story told by DB and JI. Never once mentioning anything about the uncle. JI described how he got home, checked on the boys, one boy was with DB. Not a peep about the uncle. So where was this uncle sleeping?

I really hope the neighbor lady spilled the beans ..... why would DB lie about her brother being there? Wonder if she is protecting him for some reason..:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy