695 users online (101 members and 594 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 481
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    5,011

    MSM Coverage 11/2/11

    This article is dated 11/1, 10:15 pm, didn't see it posted on the 11/1 thread and it is now closed so I will put it here. It has a lot of details from the evening of 10/3 thru early morning hours of 10/4 when Lisa was discovered missing.

    Drinking neighbor is named (Samantha Brando) and it is stated JI ran to her house looking for Lisa before he called 911.

    Details emerge about the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared

    The night before her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Deborah Bradley spent several hours talking with a friend, smoking cigarettes and drinking five to 10 glasses of wine.

    Bradley became so intoxicated that she could not recall later whether she checked on Lisa Irwin in her crib before going to bed herself about 10:30 p.m., according to a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4.

    For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

    It was an unusual night for the family. Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, had taken on an extra work assignment to help the family catch up on bills. Normally, he would have been home at night.

    Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cWpbvyP7
    "IT TAKES A LOT BIGGER MAN TO STAND UP AND ADMIT HIS MISTAKES THAN TO HIDE BEHIND A LIE"
    WHY WON'T ANYONE STAND UP FOR HALEIGH??!! WHY?? TELL THE TRUTH!!
    HALEIGH DESERVES IT!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    736
    Prior to putting Lisa down, was Lisa outside in full view? Or inside, being entertained by her brothers?

    If DB went inside to put Lisa down, and the neighbor was temporarily gone, the possibility exists that someone entered after her and hid inside for awhile.

    The easier possibility is just that when she went to bed, whoever had been watching the house saw an opportunity.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,473
    In da Middle wrote in the now closed MSM thread from yesterday:
    Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.



    According to the video with the landlord who rented a room to Megan and JT a few months ago:
    When Megan couldn't pay her rent, she was booted and then JT moved into his friend's home (which happened to be across the street from Jeremy's home).

    http://fox4kc.com/videobeta/754d1541...n-Named-Jersey

    The video verifying my statement used to be posted at the above address, but now it is gone. The discussion about this video can be found at the link below and up through page 13.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=151284&page=8



    Captain Steve Young: "Quite frankly the guy (Jersey) is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise. This guy is not a suspect."
    http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    In da Middle wrote in the now closed MSM thread from yesterday:
    Ok, now that KCTV5 has mentioned this, I can. JT has listed 3718 N Lister as his address on court papers. These people have been out of town A LOT. JT has had the police called on him numerous times by the neighbor across the street from 3718 for breaking in THROUGH THE WINDOW! I don't know if there is a link yet available.



    According to the video with the landlord who rented a room to Megan and JT a few months ago:
    When Megan couldn't pay her rent, she was booted and then JT moved into his friend's home (which happened to be across the street from Jeremy's home).

    http://fox4kc.com/videobeta/754d1541...n-Named-Jersey

    The video verifying my statement used to be posted at the above address, but now it is gone. The discussion about this video can be found at the link below and up through page 13.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=151284&page=8



    Captain Steve Young: "Quite frankly the guy (Jersey) is not related to this case---homeless or otherwise. This guy is not a suspect."
    http://www.kmbc.com/r-video/29498238/detail.html
    Capt. Young also said earlier in this case that the parents story had no holes in it (paraphrased). I have every faith in LE, be it in this case or any other...I know they are hard working women & men and have the publics best interest at heart. But they do sometimes make pointed statements for their own particular reasons. Also, as new details emerge, former statements are sometimes rendered obsolete. (such as the no holes statement, imo)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    This article is dated 11/1, 10:15 pm, didn't see it posted on the 11/1 thread and it is now closed so I will put it here. It has a lot of details from the evening of 10/3 thru early morning hours of 10/4 when Lisa was discovered missing.

    Drinking neighbor is named (Samantha Brando) and it is stated JI ran to her house looking for Lisa before he called 911.

    Details emerge about the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared

    The night before her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Deborah Bradley spent several hours talking with a friend, smoking cigarettes and drinking five to 10 glasses of wine.

    Bradley became so intoxicated that she could not recall later whether she checked on Lisa Irwin in her crib before going to bed herself about 10:30 p.m., according to a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4.

    For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

    It was an unusual night for the family. Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, had taken on an extra work assignment to help the family catch up on bills. Normally, he would have been home at night.

    Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cWpbvyP7
    BBM.
    So the source is just regurgitating what the parents have said (to them)? Thats how it reads to me.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    I wonder why SY is so sure Jersey is not related to the case? Was Jersey not in the area when Lisa disappeared and LE has proof?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,687
    ok I just realized that video is dated Oct 15th. so things might have changed since then, perhaps?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,493
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    ok I just realized that video is dated Oct 15th. so things might have changed since then, perhaps?
    Could be. I also think that Kansas City LE is not going to come out and say anyone is a person of interest a.k.a. suspect. Maybe b/c of all the media coverage, but also b/c nothing is really pinned down yet. Moo.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,081
    Quote Originally Posted by twall View Post
    This article is dated 11/1, 10:15 pm, didn't see it posted on the 11/1 thread and it is now closed so I will put it here. It has a lot of details from the evening of 10/3 thru early morning hours of 10/4 when Lisa was discovered missing.

    Drinking neighbor is named (Samantha Brando) and it is stated JI ran to her house looking for Lisa before he called 911.

    Details emerge about the night baby Lisa Irwin disappeared

    The night before her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Deborah Bradley spent several hours talking with a friend, smoking cigarettes and drinking five to 10 glasses of wine.

    Bradley became so intoxicated that she could not recall later whether she checked on Lisa Irwin in her crib before going to bed herself about 10:30 p.m., according to a source familiar with the family’s recollection of events from Oct. 3 and 4.

    For the first time, the source provided details of what happened, according to Lisa’s parents, in the hours leading up to the moment they realized Lisa was gone from their Kansas City home on North Lister Avenue.

    It was an unusual night for the family. Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, had taken on an extra work assignment to help the family catch up on bills. Normally, he would have been home at night.

    Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cWpbvyP7
    UGH...I hate when reporters quote info from "a source". So all this info is still rumour as we have no idea who this source is. Hmmmm I could call this reporter and tell them that I have info on this case (which I do NOT) and say that I saw who took LI or I saw the mom accidently kill her baby or whatever tale that I want to fabricate....
    There could be some truth to this version of the story, but who really knows for sure, afterall we have to idea where it is coming from...it could be DB's drinking partner, it could be her brother, it could be some wacko from Timbuktoo.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    Could be. I also think that Kansas City LE is not going to come out and say anyone is a person of interest a.k.a. suspect. Maybe b/c of all the media coverage, but also b/c nothing is really pinned down yet. Moo.
    I don't know. JY seemed pretty clear that Jersey is NOT a suspect. It could be someone familiar with his MO about entering through windows and did the same or tried to make it look that way. IMO


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by dovebar View Post
    Prior to putting Lisa down, was Lisa outside in full view? Or inside, being entertained by her brothers?

    If DB went inside to put Lisa down, and the neighbor was temporarily gone, the possibility exists that someone entered after her and hid inside for awhile.

    The easier possibility is just that when she went to bed, whoever had been watching the house saw an opportunity.
    Does she really remember putting Lisa down? A scenario that keeps popping up in my head is that she didn't put Lisa down and Lisa crawled off on her own. She assumed she put Lisa down for bed because Lisa was no longer out there with her.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,261
    In light of all the recent revelations, can anyone tell me the last time LE released a statement regarding the parents? Is it possible they Have they moved on from them now? Or are they still demanding separate interviews? I wonder if they are demanding separate interviews because they may have reason to believe that one is hiding something out of fear of the other one? Just curious. TIA

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17,622
    Did SM actually see DB put Lisa to bed. It says while this happened she went to the store to get her own booze.

    Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

    Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cXvZuLrr

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    17,622
    I guess that's why the 4 year old daughter is asked whether she saw Lisa because SB didn't. JMOO

  15. #15
    Etilema's Avatar
    Etilema is offline Being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Does she really remember putting Lisa down? A scenario that keeps popping up in my head is that she didn't put Lisa down and Lisa crawled off on her own. She assumed she put Lisa down for bed because Lisa was no longer out there with her.
    That idea makes a lot of sense in light of her comment about being afraid of what she would find in the back of the house. However, she supposedly put her to bed during the time the neighbor was there, so wouldn't the neighbor have remembered Lisa crawling around?

    JMO

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. HLN Coverage
    By beach in forum Aliahna Maroney Lemmon
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 05:53 PM
  2. MSM Coverage 11/3/11
    By dog.gone.cute in forum Lisa Irwin
    Replies: 330
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 08:15 AM
  3. To Much Coverage?
    By Old Broad in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:05 AM

Tags for this Thread