TX - judge Bill Adams on video physically abusing his daughter

ynotdivein

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
The daughter of Aransas County TX Judge William Adams has made public a video she secretly recorded seven years ago, apparently showing her father beating her with a leather belt and verbally abusing her.

***WARNING: This video is prolonged, extremely graphic, and powerfully disturbing. Use discretion in choosing whether you wish to view it.***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8928HWNRLE
The video was uploaded to YouTube on October 27, 2011, and was accompanied by this statement:

"2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."

Hillary has spoken with the media (see links below) and confirmed that she indeed posted the video.

Aransas County has asked that the public NOT contact the Sheriff or other officials about this video:

Aransas County Press Releases

N E W S R E L E A S E

County of Aransas, 301 N. Live Oak, Rockport, Texas 78382

Aransas County Judge C. H. "Burt" Mills, Jr., 361-790-0100

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 2, 2011

ARANSAS COUNTY, TEXAS - Judge Burt Mills has today announced that Aransas County is aware of the video posted on YouTube regarding County Court-at-Law Judge William Adams, and the matter is now under review by the Police Department. Please refrain from communication with County offices or the Sheriff's Department on this matter until the review has been completed. Calls, emails, and faxes only create disruptions for other ongoing county business. The public's cooperation would be most appreciated.

http://www.aransascountytx.gov/main/publicnotices.php#oinfo

----- MSM coverage below, including links to the video -----

http://www.kristv.com/news/video-claims-to-show-aransas-county-judge-hit-daughter/

CORPUS CHRISTI - A video uploaded to YouTube is gaining national attention after it claims that Aransas County Judge at Law William Adams is the man in the video shown beating a young girl.

A description on the video says the girl in the video is Hillary Adams, the judge's daughter.

The video's timestamp shows it was uploaded October 27, but didn't receive national attention until today.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/video-claims-to-show-aransas-county-judge-hit-daughter/

ROCKPORT - Aransas County Court at Law Judge William Adams has spoken to our Andy Liscano about a video the judge's daughter posted on Youtube showing a beating in 2004.

Judge Adams told us, "It happened years ago.. I apologized."

When asked if he thought the conduct in the video was excessive, Judge Adams said, "It's not as bad as it looks on tape."

Judge Adams also informed us he has already contacted the Judicial Review in Austin and "more will come out" during the investigation.

(snip)

http://www.kztv10.com/full-coverage/video-claims-to-show-aransas-county-judge-hit-daughter/

What a heartbreaking video. I watched. I couldn't stop myself. I cried.

I hear people brag about beating teens all the time. I always try to stand up for the kids. There are a lot of angry adults out there who take out their frustration on teens. That teens often have adult bodies somehow makes it seem ok to the abusers. It's not ok.

I hope they can find a way to charge this guy with something. He's not fit to be walking around in society, much less to be in a position of authority. I don't think his wife is blameless, either.

I wish I had never opened this post. :furious:

"it's not as bad as it looks on tape"

really judge???? Looked pretty bad to me!

:eek::mad::confused::behindbar:snooty::sick::furious::censored::saythat:

ROCKPORT - Aransas County Court at Law Judge William Adams has spoken to our Andy Liscano about a video the judge's daughter posted on Youtube showing a beating in 2004.

Judge Adams told us, "It happened years ago.. I apologized."

When asked if he thought the conduct in the video was excessive, Judge Adams said, "It's not as bad as it looks on tape."

Judge Adams also informed us he has already contacted the Judicial Review in Austin and "more will come out" during the investigation.

(snip)

http://www.kztv10.com/full-coverage/video-claims-to-show-aransas-county-judge-hit-daughter/

RBBM... It's NOT as bad as it looks on tape--it's much worse IMO. The tape doesn't record the emotional and psychological scars he inflicted. You don't "apologize" those kinds of scars away.

I saw this video this morning.Highly disturbing.That is not discipline.That is straight up abuse.

That poor girl! The judge should spend the rest of his life in jail.

http://www.kztv10.com/news/video-claims-to-show-aransas-county-judge-hit-daughter/

My heart aches for this young woman. I wonder who has the other children? There's a female toddler shown at the beginning of the video. She wouldn't be grown, yet. I hope neither parent has custody.

Hillary would be 23 now & her sister would be 9 or 10

I agree with you that neither parent should have custody of the little one ... the mother didn't look too abused to me - she looked like she was enjoying it just as much as her husband ... she wasn't pleading for it to stop but participating in it so AFAIC, I don't care that she apologized or whatever, she's even more guilty for not only helping her husband in the act but also failing to protect her daughter

I hope Hilary can live a peaceful & productive life now that the truth has been revealed

oh & most parents would put the computer in a common room to keep an eye on her activities and/or take away other privileges, not use her 'disobedience' as an excuse to vent their horrible rage

What a sick man! I have no respect for any person who does that to a child, teen, infant or adult. It is not acceptable. Bottom line is that is abuse and there is NO other word for it, period.

What are the odds that the one incident she was able to capture on video is the worst thing he ever did to her or any other child victim? Not very likely, in my opinion. I am sure that there is a long history of him abusing this child. What he did is criminal. He tortured that poor child.

This man has no consience or remorse, as evidenced by his ridiculous claim that "Its not as bad as it looks on tape." He would do it again in a heartbeat and blame it on the victim. He belongs in the general population of a prison with a shortage of guards.

MOO and proud of it!

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!? Geezus.

The mother seemed to have a pretty strong personality to me, rather than some doormat wife who is walked all over. I think she's just as guilty.

:furious:

I was 'disciplined' the same way when I was a teen, but back then (1970's and 1980's) no one thought of it as abuse. My heart was broken over and over again from knowing it was my own parents hurting me so badly. Painful memories and I hope this judge gets everything the law can hand him now.

Good God in heaven...have mercy on this child and rain hell, fire, and brimstone on those who have harmed her!

For a second I thought that egg donor was going to come to her rescue, but she's just as evil as he is. What is wrong with those people! They are evil!! That's abuse and is far worse than that evil sperm donor says it is. I'd like to beat the crap out of him myself.

SICK - TWISTED!!!!!

Mel

This man is a judge trying juvenile cases??? He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near juveniles, given the obvious pleasure he took in beating an underage girl. Stick him on the Sex Offenders Register and kick him off the bench. Gah!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back