714 users online (86 members and 628 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

NBC Action News new timeline - 11/02/2011

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1caEbAp8R

A source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, is now detailing the hours that led up to the disappearance of Baby Lisa Irwin.

NBC Action News has confirmed the source has had direct contact with multiple family members, including the parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
    Events of October 3, 2011, according to source.
    This is a very interesting timeline to me for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, PN went to talk to detectives yesterday and now this new "source" has come out and voila, a new timeline.

Secondly, it makes me wonder what the "usual" day was like in the Bradwin home, specifically what JI's regular work hours were. People tend to be creatures of habit for the most part.

Observations: JI returns home at 2:30. This may or may not be his usual time and I'm guessing not because the neighbor comes over sometime between 2:30 and 4:30. I speculate that they had some afternoon "adult time" every day. If I had to guess, DB went outside for a smoke with her and told her that JI was going to be gone for the night...until 10:30. DB has PN take her to the store, but I would bet good money it was on the ruse of buying baby food and the wine box was hidden or said to be PN's.

So, everyone leaves (neighbor and brother) until JI leaves for work. Then they return and party. Lo and behold, when JI is supposed to return at 10:30, everyone leaves and lights go out.

When JI returns, he is mad about the lights and the screen (how he could see the screen at that time of night, I'll never know but okay). He goes in the house "angry" because of the cost of the electricity. Checks in on the boys first ?, then DB ? and then Lisa ?; none of this is very clear because their interviews have given different scenarios.

There are 1 or 2 guns and a bat in the bedroom, but JI doesn't think it is necessary for whatever reason to get any kind of weapon against an intruder before checking on his family. But, they do realize the phones are gone and grab a flashlight even though DB herself said she didn't want to go outside because she would be "afraid" of what she might find.

I'm really rambling, but this new timeline sheds a few new spotlights on different things and people, at least to me.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

I'm not comfortable with this time-gap:

6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
    -Neighbor’s daughter plays inside with the boys of Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.
    -Deborah Bradley and neighbor consume alcohol and smoke cigarettes on front porch.
    -Bradley consumed approximately five to ten glasses of wine.

What happened during that time? Was there any interaction between the children, DB, and the neighbor? Did the boys go check on their sister during that time? Was there bath time, changing into jammies time, homework? Any snacks? Did they play outside? Where did the invisi-kitty come into play?

Assuming mommy had to keep going into the kitchen to refill her glass, did she ever check on baby Lisa? Did she go to the restroom? Did the neighbor? Did they hear baby Lisa playing in her crib or jumping up and down. The last time DB checked on her baby Lisa was standing in her crib? Did she just fall asleep for the next 4 hours?

If there are 3 children in the home left unattended to play to their hearts content, they will make LOTS of noise. Enough noise to wake baby Lisa IMHO.

I sure wish we had more of a breakdown for this 4 hour time frame.

MOO

Mel

What I find weird is that Baby Lisa is in her crib at 4:30 and then out sometime after (presumably to eat the baby food DB bought her) and then is back in her crib by 6:30 for the night??? Something is wrong here. Newborns don't even sleep that much.

curiositycat is offline The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience
    I wonder why dad didn't take the kids and mom to the store? I know that she does not have a driver's license. I can't help but wonder if dad did something during that time? I have never really understood why LE didn't give him a LD test.

There is no proof, that LI was alive at 6:40PM, when the mom closed her bedroom door and went back to her wine drinking. MOO
    "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect" Steven Wright

Breathe is offline Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
    I wondered that too. Was the crib also a baby sitter or a place to keep Lisa safe to play (instead of also having playpen)? Maybe Lisa was put in her crib during smoke breaks outside to keep her safe?

If Lisa was napping at 4:30pm, would she be ready to go down for the night at 6:30pm? Depends, I suppose (on her cold, medication, etc).
    We have no right to ask when sorrow comes, "Why did this happen to me?" unless we ask the same question for every moment of happiness that comes our way. ~Author Unknown

When and where did the 4 year old go to sleep?

WTFrackle? I don't know how so many follow this case... drives me batty and nothing seems to make sense.

You know, speaking of the invisikitty, has anyone even seen this thing. When they were outside their home, the news crews, them moving from one home to the other and then moving to another etc.. Has anyone seen anyone at all holding this kitten. Where the heck is the kitten???
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." ~Madeleine L'Engle

Proud to say.. I have never been on the fence !!

I don't understand why the neighbor needed to check on Lisa's crib when daddy was home to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post
    I wondered that too. Was the crib also a baby sitter or a place to keep Lisa safe to play (instead of also having playpen)? Maybe Lisa was put in her crib during smoke breaks outside to keep her safe?

If Lisa was napping at 4:30pm, would she be ready to go down for the night at 6:30pm? Depends, I suppose (on her cold, medication, etc).
    This is what I'm flipping over. Either Lisa was very sick and kept sleeping or the crib was being used as the babysitter. We know she can hold herself up as per the photos of Lisa and the one of her at the door window. Can she crawl? I haven't watched the videos of her.

I am assuming the crib was a babysitter. It sounds harsh, but I know a lot of parents who sometimes do that. Stick baby in crib, close the door, be "free" for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Breathe View Post

The crib mattress was too high in the crib to be safe for anything ,IMO.

There's a reason none of this makes sense. The truth has not come out.
    Last edited by MissJames; 11-02-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

So, we now have Lisa, seen by a neighbor in her crib @4:30 and apparently fine. I would want her to elaborate on the word "apparently. Does that mean she was sleeping? playing? reading? What?

Now this baby is in her crib @ 4:30. DB wants everyone to believe she put her to bed at 6:40? Does anyone else think this is all insanity? Who is this neighbor and why did she say she was apparently fine. I am stuck on that word.

For all intentional purposes, we now have Lisa in that crib for many more hours than we thought. When was she PUT in the crib that day? Looking at the crib mattress, it wasn't very far down. In fact it looked like an energetic ten month old could climb out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by frankie069 View Post
    You know, speaking of the invisikitty, has anyone even seen this thing. When they were outside their home, the news crews, them moving from one home to the other and then moving to another etc.. Has anyone seen anyone at all holding this kitten. Where the heck is the kitten???
    I don't really think that the kitten will play a huge part in this in the long run, but I guess anything is possible with this screwy case!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Anyone else beginning to wonder if DB was home the entire night?

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast