848 users online (114 members and 734 guests)  

Websleuths News

Wife allegedly slices off 80% of husband's penis

The assault happened around noon Thursday. Now he's in the hospital and police believe she's on the run.

Investigators are not releasing the names of the man and woman involved, because no official charges have been filed. However, a charge of aggravated assault is expected to be served in the next 24 to 48 hours. The problem is, authorities don't know where the woman is. She disappeared after she cut off her husband's penis in a jealous rage. The man was originally taken to Doctors Hospital in north Harris County. But this is not an emergency hospital, so the victim was taken to another facility and eventually to Ben Taub Hospital where he was treated. We're told he is in stable condition.

Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's department say this couple has a common law marriage. They've been married under common law for the past four years.

The couple had a history of domestic violence. The husband is apparently on probation until 2005 for a domestic incident that happened last year.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/102904_local_cut.html

well another thread to make our male posters cringe!

MAYbe, it was too big?

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket
    MAYbe, it was too big?
    is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by deputylinda
    is that possible?
    Not to my experience

How can they tell how much was cut off? Maybe he's lying and what's left is actually 80%.

80%

Now now ladies, I know you all love to hear about some guy losing part of his anatomy, especially THAT part but you have to understand how it makes us feel. As to percentage loss I think the gentelman in question is in the best position to estimate and as you know us men NEVER exaggerate (sic) our "measurements"

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I still for the life of me don't see how this can happen - what, does the guy just lay there while she cuts it off? He's gotta be totally zonked out on something to allow this to happen. Unless she has a hatchet, there has to be a little bit of "sawing" involved.......

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabel
    How can they tell how much was cut off? Maybe he's lying and what's left is actually 80%.
    HAHAHAHA, Mabel, I was thinking the same though, although I'm assuming that he had the cut off piece in his hand (assuming it was really his and not someone elses). Bahahahahahahahaha

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"