Wife allegedly slices off 80% of husband's penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The assault happened around noon Thursday. Now he's in the hospital and police believe she's on the run.

Investigators are not releasing the names of the man and woman involved, because no official charges have been filed. However, a charge of aggravated assault is expected to be served in the next 24 to 48 hours. The problem is, authorities don't know where the woman is. She disappeared after she cut off her husband's penis in a jealous rage. The man was originally taken to Doctors Hospital in north Harris County. But this is not an emergency hospital, so the victim was taken to another facility and eventually to Ben Taub Hospital where he was treated. We're told he is in stable condition.

Investigators with the Harris County Sheriff's department say this couple has a common law marriage. They've been married under common law for the past four years.

The couple had a history of domestic violence. The husband is apparently on probation until 2005 for a domestic incident that happened last year.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/102904_local_cut.html

Now now ladies, I know you all love to hear about some guy losing part of his anatomy, especially THAT part but you have to understand how it makes us feel. As to percentage loss I think the gentelman in question is in the best position to estimate and as you know us men NEVER exaggerate (sic) our "measurements" :liar:

I still for the life of me don't see how this can happen - what, does the guy just lay there while she cuts it off? He's gotta be totally zonked out on something to allow this to happen. Unless she has a hatchet, there has to be a little bit of "sawing" involved....... :woohoo:

Mabel said:
How can they tell how much was cut off? Maybe he's lying and what's left is actually 80%.

HAHAHAHA, Mabel, I was thinking the same though, although I'm assuming that he had the cut off piece in his hand (assuming it was really his and not someone elses). Bahahahahahahahaha

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back