1075 users online (219 members and 856 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

"Jersey" and MW #2

Please continue here.

Please remember the rules and the special rules for this case. You can read them right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7311632#post7311632"]Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Any questions or concerns or if you need help -- just PM a Mod and let them know what you need.

Thanks,

Salem

Here is the photo of Jersey in the height mugshot, for the person who was asking.

My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    Here is the photo of Jersey in the height mugshot, for the person who was asking.

Wow he's tall. 6' 5" is pretty tall.

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Haha...well we have all the people who know him say that he is short. The tallest we have heard him to be is 5'8," so we can be pretty sure that he is not 6'5".
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

And, I didn't mean to laugh at you, RANCH. I thought you were kidding about the height. I'm soooo ready for bed! lol

Haha...well we have all the people who know him say that he is short. The tallest we have heard him to be is 5'8," so we can be pretty sure that he is not 6'5".
    Homeless basketball player.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Your right. He looks like 5' 5" to me on this mug shot. That's short.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Homeless basketball player.
    Lol

Your right. He looks like 5' 5" to me on this mug shot. That's short.
    Yep...and that is proof right there of his height. And, the first couple who saw the man carrying the baby was described as tall and thin.

Clearly it's 5'5" and not 6'5".
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Clearly it's 5'5" and not 6'5".
    Do you remember the footage of the much taller, thin police officer trying to get in the front window of Jeremy's? He eventually had to get another officer to help him climb inside. Jersey couldn't have climbed in that window without a lot of assistance. Jersey didn't climb in that window, IMO.

MY POST:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by AngelWings444
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe the woman "Lisa" saw the guy walking down the street. I believe her story may have evolved to that version, but didn't her husband/boyfriend see the guy carrying the baby and refuse to go on camera?

Or, am I losing it?

RESPONSE BY CathyinTexas
    CathyinTexas

She has been interviewed numerous times now. In one I saw she said that her husband usually gets in his car and leaves, but this time she noticed he was standing by his car looking at something down the street. He was following something with his gaze, and she demonstrated at the window how she looked out of the blinds and saw the man, and gave her own description of what she saw.
    ----------------------------------

I got my fingers slammed in the door.

ChrisinTexas - I know she has been interview many, many times. But, I don't think she PERSONALLY saw the man who was carrying the baby. I believe she has been repeating what her husband claimed he say. I may be totally wrong, but if I remember it correctly, he wouldn't be interviewed on camera, so she spoke FOR him, never being a witness herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensfan View Post
    Do you remember the footage of the much taller, thin police officer trying to get in the front window of Jeremy's? He eventually had to get another officer to help him climb inside. Jersey couldn't have climbed in that window without a lot of assistance. Jersey didn't climb in that window, IMO.
    I agree! I know a lot of people want to pin this on an outsider, and Jersey seems to be the easy choice because of his apparent status. If Jersey is involved, it's not as an outsider, and he didn't come through that window.

She claims she personally saw this man with a baby through the blinds on her window.
    Just my opinion

Jersey's New Jersey prison record. Also there's a picture of him with long hair. This was in maybe 1997 or 98.

John Tanko
    SBI Number: 000425490B
    Sentenced as: Tanko, John
    Race: White
    Ethnicity: N/A
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 160 lbs.

Birth Date: March 19, 1969
    Admission Date: May 26, 1998
    Current Facility: Released from RFSP
    Current Max Release Date: N/A
    Current Parole Eligibility Date: N/A

CURRENT

He's not tall nor thin for his height. I'd call him possibly short and stocky at that age. He wouldn't get taller at that age either.

https://www6.state.nj.us/DOC_Inmate/...?x=1060349&n=0

This link times out so if it does go to home page and accept their terms and enter his name again. John Tanko.

Page 1 of 119 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast