Reaction score
World: Americas
Police baffled by Texas I-45 murders

Thursday, November 18, 1999 Published at 20:30 GMT

World: Americas

Police baffled by Texas I-45 murders

The murders beside a Texas highway of several young women remain unsolved

By the BBC's Brian Barron in Texas
In Texas, the FBI have been called in to investigate nearly 30 murders - all of them schoolgirls or young women - along an 80km (50 mile) stretch of motorway between Houston and the Gulf Coast.

Watch Brian Barron's report from I-45
The killings span 28 years but none has been solved. Local police forces have been criticised for failing to help each other.

As dusk falls on Interstate 45 or I-45 as it is known, there is one question lurking in the minds of many: Is this the most dangerous road in America?

The 11 police forces whose precints cover the length of I-45 failed to realise that there was a deadly pattern.

Tim Miller is frustrated by the inability of the Texas police authorities to solve his daughter's murder
For one father, Tim Miller, the past 15 years have been a living hell.

"We've got no suspects, no closure and we've still got a serial killer walking around some place," he says.

Tim Miller's 16 year-old daughter was murdered and dumped within earshot of I-45 - and the bodies of at least three other female victims were found nearby at different times.

Police frustration

Stung by criticism of their failure to find and convict even one of the murderers who have prowled I-45, local police forces have turned to the FBI.

But, as Detective Carla Costello of the Texas City Police Department put it, no one is optimistic about a breakthrough.

"It's very frustrating. You feel like you're not doing your job. There's somebody out there who's been waiting 28 years for a phone call - from us - to say that we know who murdered their child," she says.

Arguably the muddled investigations over the years left families moving into the new housing developments along I-45 vulnerable.

They had no warning that serial killers were literally getting away with murder. So parents like Gail Smither didn't take precautions.

Twelve-year old Laura Smither left her home to go jogging two years ago. Three weeks later her headless body was dumped in a pond.

" We thought we lived in a really safe town," her mother says. "And that at nine o'clock in the morning, to go for a run on a little private road, that she would be fine."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/525273.stm

Sunday, 21 March 1999
The day that death came calling at Friendswood
DAVID USBORNE IN FRIENDSWOOD, TEXAS

ABOUT 20 miles south of Houston, the dormitory town of Friendswood was once named the safest community in America - a place where people routinely left their doors unlocked. Even today, its police headquarters, with noticeboards advertising lost pets, has an almost cosy air. Chief Jarred Stout sits in a windowless office with a microwave and coffee maker crowding his desk. But appearances deceive.

Everything changed here two years ago when a local 12-year-old girl named Laura Smither went jogging close to her parent's home and did not return. Three weeks later, on 3 April 1997, a game hunter and his dog found her decomposed body in a drainage pond in a south Houston suburb. Laura, who weeks earlier had been accepted into ballet academy, had been abducted and savagely murdered

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/the-day-that-death-came-calling-at-friendswood-1082160.html

ELUSIVE ANSWERS / The searches for Laura Smither and Jessica Cain serve as a reminder that numerous cases of missing or murdered young women and girls have yet to be solved

SINCE THE MID 1980s, a scrubby pasture crisscrossed with horse trails in Galveston County has been called the "killing fields".
Four bodies were found there from 1984 to 1991. Today, the person using the "killing fields" as his personal graveyard remains unidentified.

In the 1970s, a $10,000 reward was offered for the killer of a 13-year-old girl in Brazoria County. Today, unclaimed, it is being used to fund scholarships in her name. Meanwhile, her murder is listed among at least eight unsolved cases believed to be linked.

More recently, in Harris County, an anonymous man telephoned a TV tip line in 1995 to report a "serial killer on the loose." Implying he was that killer, he gave directions to the body of a 16-year-old girl who had been strangled. He never called again. He is considered a suspect not only in her death but also in several others.

Memories of these and similar cases - all involving young women and girls and all unsolved, some for decades - resurfaced recently as news stories focused on massive searches for two girls who disappeared in Galveston County. Various authorities have indicated at least three serial killers are responsible for some of the deaths.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl/1997_3003459/elusive-answers-the-searches-for-laura-smither-and.html

picture.php

http://www.woodlandsonline.com/dbs/sheriff/files/File/COLDCASE.pdf

1993 Case # 93A011113

Missing Person (Foul Play) – Jane McDonald Crone
November 12, 1993 – Decision Street, Roberts Cemetery Road, Magnolia, Texas
SYNOPSIS: Jane McDonald Crone was 35 years of age when she was
reported as Missing. Crone resided with her husband and children off
Nichols Sawmill Road in Magnolia (Hockley), Texas and she was
employed by Baker-Hughes in Houston, Texas. On November 12, 1993,
Crone reportedly visited the City Limits Club, Willie’s Night Life Club,
and Twigs Club in northwest Harris County. On November 15, 1993,
Crone’s husband reported her as a Missing Person. On November 19,
1993, Crone’s blue 1982 Ford Mustang was found abandoned on
Decision Street near the intersection of Robert’s Cemetery Road in
Harris County, Texas. A work crew in the area reported seeing the car
at this location on November 13, 1993, at about 7:00 am. Crone has not
been seen or heard from since. MCSO Cold Case Detectives recently
submitted DNA from family members to the Missing Persons /
Unidentified DNA database.

Her picture is included on the site but I am unable to copy it. Again if anyone can do that it would be appreciated.

Disclaimer: Since the original link is included in the quote, I do not feel the need to replicate JeannieC's work.

Use this thread to post cases from the 1990's

first posted by JeannieC and Ikoihil
picture.php

1990 Case # 90-44704

Murder of Tammy Lynn Bounds
June 21, 1990 – Claude Penny Road, Cleveland, Montgomery County, Texas
SYNOPSIS: Tammy Lynn Bounds was 18 years of age and resided at the
Oak Dale Manor Apartments in the 2200 block of Aldine Mail Route,
Houston, Texas. Tammy Bounds was living with her common-law
husband and her 14-month-old son. She was 7 months pregnant with her
second child at the time. On June 21, 1990, several residents of the Oak
Dale Manor Apartments observed Bounds on the complex with her son at
approx. 10:30 am. On June 21, 1990, at approx. 1:00 pm, a survey crew
discovered the dead body of a white female in a wooded area alongClaude Penny Road, .2 miles off Hwy 105 East, in Cleveland, Texas.

Approximately an hour earlier, an infant had been found wandering down
a residential street about 5 miles from the body. Media coverage of the
infant and the body led to the positive identification of the body as being
Tammy Bounds and the infant found wandering the street as her son. An
autopsy revealed that Bounds had been strangled with a ligature. The
child she was carrying died also. It was determined that Bounds body had
been transported approx. 40 miles north of her apartment complex.
Montgomery County Sheriff's Department Cold Cases

Update: DNA linked Robert Lawrence Wilson to Bounds' murder. He was arrested in California, 08/311/2011.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/DNA-cracks-Montgomery-County-cold-case-2160117.php

attachment.php

buehler_stephanie4.jpg
buehler_stephanie_ap.jpg

age progressed photo on the right

Doe Network Case File 279DFTX

Missing since September 8, 1990 from Houston, Harris County, Texas.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Date Of Birth: September 10, 1971
Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7; 125 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.
Tattoos: The word Taxie with a red heart and a musical note, along with a zigzag, on her upper left arm; The phrase Wicked Innocence with a long-haired skull on her right shoulder; A skull smoking a cigarette on her left breast; A red rose with a spider web on the back of her right shoulder.
AKA: Shelly; Michele

Buehler was last seen on September 8, 1990 near her home in Houston, Texas. One of her car's tires was flat and she parked the vehicle near the corner of Westheimer and Beltway 8.
Authorities suspect that Buehler attempted to walk the half-mile back to her home from the location, but never arrived. Foul play is suspected in her case.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/279dftx.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/buehler_stephanie.html
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113607"]TX TX - Stephanie Michele Buehler, 18, Houston, 8 Sept 1990 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

An unidentified female body was found in a field in the 3000 block of Calder Rd, the same field where the bodies of other young, female homicide victims were found in previous years.

"Janet Doe" had been beaten and strangled. It is estimated she was dead for one to six weeks before her skeletal remains were discovered in the "Killing Field".

The victims whose bodies were found near Janet Doe:

04/04/1984 -- Heidi Villareal Fye, 23, beaten in the head with a club
09/10/1984 -- Laura Lynn Miller, 16, shot in the head
02/02/1986 -- Jane Doe, 15-20, died of a gunshot wound

52UFTX.jpg
52UFTX1.jpg
52UFTX2.jpg

From the Doe Network Case File 52UFTX

"The victim was discovered in a field located in the 3000 block of Calder Road of League City, outside Galveston, Texas.
She was the second of four bodies that would be found in the area, dubbed by the press "the Killing Fields." Heide Fye's body was discovered on April 1984. Laura Miller's remains were also found on February 2, 1986. The skeletal remains of another unidentified woman, Janet Doe was found in the same field in September of 1991. Authorities theorize that the four women were all killed by the same person. Police say all the women were similar in age, height and hair color and all were found in similar ways: nude, lying face up. The women were not buried, just hidden from view.
The League City Jane Doe case is included along with 26 other women in the area that have been murdered or missing since 1971. Authorities believe there may be several serial killers responsible for some of the deaths and disappearances."
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/52uftx.html

Police Search Pond, Look for Clues

League City Police Step Up Efforts to Identify Victims
Victims' Sketches to be Displayed on Billboards

May 12, 1994
Tests were conducted on hair fibers and guns removed from the home of Robert Abel in November, League City police Detective Pat Bittner said.
"The FBI couldn't connect any of that stuff to Abel," said Bittner, who sent the hair fibers vacuumed from Abel's home to FBI headquarters in Quantico, Va., for testing. "None of the hair matched the victims."

FBI Tests Fail to Link Robert Abel to Calder Rd Murders

February 19, 1998
LEAGUE CITY - Searchers found what appeared to be a woman's blouse Wednesday in their second - and final - day of sifting through a pond for evidence in four murders.
The item will be tested, police said, but they were doubtful it is connected to four young women whose nude bodies were found in an area off Calder Road between 1984 and 1991.

Suspicious Item Foound During Search

11/03/2001

LEAGUE CITY - A Texas prison inmate has confessed to killing as many as six women in Fort Bend and Galveston counties, including some at the infamous site here known as the "killing field," authorities said Friday.
Mark Roland Stallings, 34, has not yet been charged with any of the murders, however.
League City police Capt. Chris Reed said DNA tests will confirm whether Stallings was involved in any of the slayings of four women whose bodies were dumped in a field off Calder Road just west of Interstate 45 from 1983 to 1991.
"He confessed to multiple homicides. We don't know which ones at this time," Reed said. "We have an idea but we're not real sure because we haven't corroborated what he said."

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/a...onfession-could-solve-killing-field-case.html

Although Stallings confessed, he was never charged. Janet Doe remains unidentified, and the four murders are still unsolved.

93uftx1.jpg

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/identified1.html

1991 Case # 9111100217
Murder of Beverly Sue Demler

November 10, 1991 – FM 1488, ½ mile west of I-45, Conroe, Texas
SYNOPSIS: On November 10, 1991, a citizen who was engaged in
hunting discovered human skeletal remains on a wooded piece of
property along FM 1488 approx. ½ mile west of I-45 in Conroe, Texas.
MCSO Deputies responded and collected additional skeletal remains.
Expert examination revealed that the subject had died from blunt force
trauma to the head. In 2001, Texas DPS Special Crimes linked the
remains to those of Beverly Sue Demler (34 yoa), who had been
reported missing by her husband on March 20, 1990, in Harris County,
Texas. Demler was positively identified by dental records.

Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Cold Cases

Deaths of Three Young Women May Have Been Single Killer

April 16, 1992 - Maria Del Carmen Estrada, 21, was abducted as she walked to work from her apartment at 7200 Shadyvilla. Her body was found hours later in a parking lot of a business at 6707 Westview
http://www.crimezzz.net/serialkiller_news/S/SHORE_anthony_allen.php

October 21, 2004

Jurors found accused serial killer Anthony Allen Shore guilty of capital murder in one of the four deaths he's charged with, Local 2 reported Thursday. Anthony Allen Shore

Shore, a 42-year-old former tow truck driver, was tried on a capital murder charge in the April 1992 death of Maria Del Carmen Estrada, 21. He also is charged with killing two teenage girls and a 9-year-old girl over a nine-year span.

Prosecutors say Shore kidnapped Estrada and sexually assaulted her before leaving her body in the restaurant's drive-through lane.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3838470/detail.html

Accused Serial Killer 'Ready' For Death Penalty

Convicted Murder Faces Life In Prison Or Death
POSTED: Friday, October 22, 2004
UPDATED: 5:44 pm CDT October 22, 2004

The former tow truck driver was found guilty of a capital murder charge in the April 1992 death of Maria Del Carmen Estrada, 21. He also is charged with killing two teenage girls and a 9-year-old girl over a nine-year span.
Prosecutors say Shore kidnapped Estrada and sexually assaulted her before leaving her body in a restaurant's drive-through lane.
Shore's attorneys have admitted that their client killed Estrada. But they said he should have been convicted only of murder, rather than capital murder, because he did not kidnap or sexually assault her. They were asking for a life sentence

http://www.click2houston.com/news/3844144/detail.html

This man was a known sex offender and here's the kicker:

Waiver Let Texas Sex Offender Live Next To School
Houston Man Now Held In Serial Killings
When accused serial killer Anthony Allen Shore was placed on probation five years ago for sexually molesting two young girls in his family, he faced standard restrictions: Don't live or go within 100 yards of any place -- a school, a playground, a video arcade, a day care center, public swimming pool -- where children gather.
But for at least two, possibly three, years after his January 1998 trial, Shore lived openly, and with official blessing, in plain view of an elementary school. (More)

The link to the story is now missing.

Shore was charged with Diana's murder. She had been strangled with a tourniquet when her body was discovered in August, 1984. She was abducted on her way to a convenience store on Main around the 6600 block of Main in the Heights area of Houston.

October 19, 2003

One day in August 1995, Piedra wanted to make agua de sandia - watermelon juice - but realized she didn't have sugar.

"My daughter told me she would run to the store and get it," Piedra recalls. Diana never came back.

Virginia Piedra always hoped police might someday capture the man who raped and killed her 9-year-old daughter in 1964 so she could finally end the years of lingering uncertainty.

"I'd like to talk to (the suspect), to ask him what he was thinking when he killed my daughter - my little girl," Piedra said in Spanish during a sometimes tearful interview in her northeast Houston home Tuesday. "But I know he couldn't answer."

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/a...s-never-explain-things-victims-kin-strug.html

Dana Sanchez went missing on July 8, 1995. One week later, Anthony Allen Shore called KPRC radio station KPRC in Houston with the location of the field where her body lay. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled. A toothbrush was used to make a tourniquet.

the-killer-next-door.113473.40.jpg

Her murder in 1995 was the type of case that haunted even a seasoned homicide investigator like him: Just 16 years old, Sanchez had been sexually assaulted and strangled, the noose cinched with a toothbrush.
The Killer Next Door

Amber-Hagerman200.jpg

More than 10 years later, Glenda Whitson recalls each second of the 8 minutes that changed her family's life.

It began with a visit from her grandchildren, Amber Hagerman, 9, and brother Ricky, 5.

Jimmie Whitson kept two bicycles at the house for the grandkids, and Amber and Ricky asked if they could go for a quick ride on the sunny winter day.

"My husband and my daughter said, 'OK, but just go once around the block,'" Glenda Whitson told Crime Library.

They peddled around two corners to the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie grocery store that had been closed for some time. Neighborhood kids enjoyed riding on a ramp there...

"They rode over there and went down the ramp," Mrs. Whitson said. "Ricky told his sister, 'I'm going back home because mama told us to just ride around the block.' So he rode back here, and my husband asked him, 'Where's Sissy?' He said she stayed for one more ride on the ramp, so they sent him back for her."

Ricky Hagerman left but returned a minute or two later and said, "I can't find Sissy."

Four days after the abduction, a man walking his dog spotted Amber's naked body in a creek bed near an apartment complex in north Arlington. The girl's throat had been slit.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/amber_hagerman/1_index.html

Amber Hagerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.amberalertcreator.com/

More than 10 years later, Glenda Whitson recalls each second of the 8 minutes that changed her family's life.

It began with a visit from her grandchildren, Amber Hagerman, 9, and brother Ricky, 5.

Jimmie Whitson kept two bicycles at the house for the grandkids, and Amber and Ricky asked if they could go for a quick ride on the sunny winter day.

"My husband and my daughter said, 'OK, but just go once around the block,'" Glenda Whitson told Crime Library.

They peddled around two corners to the parking lot of a Winn-Dixie grocery store that had been closed for some time. Neighborhood kids enjoyed riding on a ramp there...

"They rode over there and went down the ramp," Mrs. Whitson said. "Ricky told his sister, 'I'm going back home because mama told us to just ride around the block.' So he rode back here, and my husband asked him, 'Where's Sissy?' He said she stayed for one more ride on the ramp, so they sent him back for her."

Ricky Hagerman left but returned a minute or two later and said, "I can't find Sissy."

Four days after the abduction, a man walking his dog spotted Amber's naked body in a creek bed near an apartment complex in north Arlington. The girl's throat had been slit.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/amber_hagerman/1_index.html

Amber Hagerman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.amberalertcreator.com/

I remember commenting on amber's case in cold cases. Before i knew anything or very little about the killing fields or Amber herself. When i seen this posted just now it kinda shocked me. To think she may had been murdered by one of the serial killers. It never dawn on me to look for a connection to other children whom may-have met a similar fate as Amber.

I would like to post what i believe may be victims killed by the same person/persons based upon physical similarities only without any details but will provide a link to where the photo came from and includes the details that I did-not include. You and the other moderators here can alter, delete move or do whatever you like with them at your discretion at anytime.
Would that be OK to do?

You and ikoihil and the others are doing phenomenal work in putting this
together. Its hard for me to explain what i mean by that, but your making things more calm and orderly and not so vast and confusing where one would be lost without your help.

Your visual aids, such as old newspaper articles from the time the crimes occurred are absolutely priceless.

I remember commenting on amber's case in cold cases. Before i knew anything or very little about the killing fields or Amber herself. When i seen this posted just now it kinda shocked me. To think she may had been murdered by one of the serial killers. It never dawn on me to look for a connection to other children whom may-have met a similar fate as Amber.

I would like to post what i believe may be victims killed by the same person/persons based upon physical similarities only without any details but will provide a link to where the photo came from and includes the details that I did-not include. You and the other moderators here can alter, delete move or do whatever you like with them at your discretion at anytime.
Would that be OK to do?

You and ikoihil and the others are doing phenomenal work in putting this
together. Its hard for me to explain what i mean by that, but your making things more calm and orderly and not so vast and confusing where one would be lost without your help.

Your visual aids, such as old newspaper articles from the time the crimes occurred are absolutely priceless.

Glad you joined in this discussion. It is unbelieveable what was happening all those years and believe me the victims are many.

Can't speak for Bessie or the other mods but all of us appreciate it when others join in and add to this thread. Bessie has done a great job sorting all of this for us!

Glad you joined in this discussion. It is unbelieveable what was happening all those years and believe me the victims are many.

Can't speak for Bessie or the other mods but all of us appreciate it when others join in and add to this thread. Bessie has done a great job sorting all of this for us!
Thanks to you guys for showing how important it is to put this together. I hope it will attract a lot of attention so some of these cases can finally be solved!

Tamara_Fisher.jpg
Bibbs_Lynette.jpg

Tamara Fisher and Lynette Bibbs
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-18559_162-10009885-15.html?tag=page;previous

Both girls were shot. Fisher was fully clothed, but Bibbs was wearing only a blouse and sandals. The rest of her clothes were missing. When there bodies were found, the lack of scratches and bruises led investigators to believe they had not been sexually assaulted. They were last seen a couple of days earlier when they went to a nightclub with a 22 year-old acquaintance. He took them to a motel on Old Spanish Trail afterward, and claims he left them alive Friday morning, but returned later to find them gone.

Bibbs' mother, Verlina Bibbs, was murdered about ten years earlier. Her throat was cut, and her body left in a field in La Porte.

February 7 ,1996

LIBERTY - Because different types of bullets were found at the wooded Liberty County area where two La Porte girls were killed, investigators believe two assailants were involved.
Liberty County sheriff's detectives would divulge little information Tuesday, but Justice of the Peace Fred Dishongh Jr. said two men are wanted for questioning in the shooting deaths of Lynette Bibbs, 14, and her best friend, Tamara Fisher, 15.
The men's names have not been released.
The girls left their homes in La Porte Thursday night with a friend. Their bodies were found Saturday in an isolated area near Cleveland.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl/1996_1322852/2-men-sought-in-slaying-of-girls-different-bullets.html

Lynette Bibbs
Verlina Bibbs

SOLVED!

00ef.jpg
Krystal.png

July 8, 2012
In April this year, Kevin Edison Smith, the man who choked the life out of the innocent girl, was convicted of her murder and sentenced to life without parole.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 5, 1996, Krystal Jean Baker left her grandmother's house at approximately 1:20 p.m. With no word from her by that evening, her grandmother reported her missing. Two weeks later her body was found under the I-10 bridge over the Trinity River is Texas City. She had been strangled.

DNA linked a Louisiana man, Kevin Edison Smith, 45, to Krystal's murder. He was arrested and charged in September, 2010.

TEXAS CITY — The mother of a girl found slain under a Chambers County bridge in 1996 said Friday a suspect’s arrest and murder charge in the cold case was a miracle. Kevin Edison Smith, 45, of Louisiana, was arrested Wednesday at his refinery job in Groves on a Chambers County Sheriff’s Office warrant, charging him with murder in the killing of Krystal Jean Baker, Texas City Police Chief Robert Burby said. DNA gathered from the case and processed through the Texas Department of Public Safety led to an arrest, Burby said.

http://galvestondailynews.com/story/178886/

She said, "I wish I could wake up out of this nightmare and hold my little girl in my arms."
Adding to her grief was the fact that her daughter's killer was never brought to justice. On the run all these years -- until now. DNA evidence led authorities to arrest 45-year-old Kevin Edison Smith of Louisiana. He was taken into custody at a job site in Chambers County where he'd been working as a welder.
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7686971

KRYSTAL JEAN BAKER

Tamara_Fisher.jpg
Bibbs_Lynette.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-18559_162-10009885-15.html?tag=page;previous

Both girls were shot. Fisher was fully clothed, but Bibbs was wearing only a blouse and sandals. The rest of her clothes were missing. When there bodies were found, the lack of scratches and bruises led investigators to believe they had not been sexually assaulted. They were last seen a couple of days earlier when they went to a nightclub with a 22 year-old acquaintance. He took them to a motel on Old Spanish Trail afterward, and claims he left them alive Friday morning, but returned later to find them gone.

Bibbs' mother, Verlina Bibbs, was murdered about ten years earlier. Her throat was cut, and her body left in a field in La Porte.

February 7 ,1996

LIBERTY - Because different types of bullets were found at the wooded Liberty County area where two La Porte girls were killed, investigators believe two assailants were involved.
Liberty County sheriff's detectives would divulge little information Tuesday, but Justice of the Peace Fred Dishongh Jr. said two men are wanted for questioning in the shooting deaths of Lynette Bibbs, 14, and her best friend, Tamara Fisher, 15.
The men's names have not been released.
The girls left their homes in La Porte Thursday night with a friend. Their bodies were found Saturday in an isolated area near Cleveland.

http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl/1996_1322852/2-men-sought-in-slaying-of-girls-different-bullets.html

Lynette Bibbs
Verlina Bibbs

So sad and for Lynette's mother to have been murdered too. God bless that family. I hope they find the person(s) responsible for Lynette's and Tamara's murders.

I wonder if they found the person who murdered Lynette's mother? So sad.

BBM

Just reread my post and want to clarify one thing, I'm not a mod..........Hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back