1340 users online (352 members and 988 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Good Morning!

11/4/11

Post links to today's MSM coverage here. And little to no discussion here, please.

If you wish to discuss something in today's links, find an appropriate topic thread. If none, start a new thread.

Thanks to all!

Let today be the day that Lisa is found!

Video only, from fox 11/3/11, but I didn't see it in yesterday's thread.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1256928825001/irwin-family-making-police-wait-to-interview-brothers/[/ame]

Judge Alex Ferrer: It's a matter of they don't want those kids talking to police...maybe not until they have a good idea of what they're going to say. And why would that be?

<not a full transcript>

Discuss here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152888"]Interview with the two boys has been cancelled[/ame]
    Last edited by Cazzie; 11-04-2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: add thread link

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzie View Post
    Video only, from fox 11/3/11, but I didn't see it in yesterday's thread.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/125692882...view-brothers/

Judge Alex Ferrer: It's a matter of they don't want those kids talking to police...maybe not until they have a good idea of what they're going to say. And why would that be?
    IMO they know something and DB and/or JI know they know something about that night,hence why they don't want them talking to LE.

Is there some way LE can interview them without the parents permission?

Really feel for those poor boys
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    morning peeps!! I cannot believe it has been a month to the day today! Let's hope there is a break in the case soon...

It feels like it's been so much longer than a month. *sigh*
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Through an entire month of noise and confusion, rumors and searches, there's still one sad question that hasn't been answered: Where is Lisa Irwin?

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1cjrsoMJf
    ---------

Jeff Lanza, a retired FBI agent, said photos may not be exactly how missing Lisa Irwin looks now.
    He said because the 11-month-old is still considered a baby, she continues to grow and her facial features are changing, as well as her body.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1cjsMrEFP
    this is so true

this is from yesterday...

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
    by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:08 PM yesterday

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1cjskibNT

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    ---------
    <snip>

Despite those concerns, detectives did admit each search done had recovered evidence helpful to the investigation.

Police have not said what evidence they found.

</snip>

That's news to me. After many of the searches, LE would only say it was a tip that "didn't pan out". I questioned that statement after the woods search off N Brighton, because we could clearly see LE putting something into evidence bags. But I just put it down to the evidence retrieved not being helpful in the investigation. Now, I don't know what to think.

Here's the video that shows LE putting something into evidence bags during N Brighton woods search (if anyone wants to look at it). It's around the :43 mark.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/449926...by-lisas-home/
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    this is from yesterday...

Kansas City police said they are not actively searching for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police also said the parents still are not cooperating in the investigation.
    by Karen Yancey/Staff 7:08 PM yesterday

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1cjskibNT
    wait what?

does that just mean their not out physically searching?

<snip>

Despite those concerns, detectives did admit each search done had recovered evidence helpful to the investigation.

</snip>
    That's news to me. After many of the searches, LE would only say it was a tip that "didn't pan out". I questioned that statement after the woods search off N Brighton, because we could clearly see LE putting something into evidence bags. But I just put it down to the evidence retrieved not being helpful in the investigation. Now, I don't know what to think.
    i hadn't heard this either,i hope its true and not just bad reporting.but this would explain maybe why their not "actively searching" for lisa,do they know what happened or at least have a fair idea and want to "lean" on the person they think is responsible for a confession

cant believe its been one month already,i hope lisa is brought home one way or another before her 1st birthday
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    <snip>

</snip>

I thought that maybe it is confusingly written and "each search" refers to the searches they've done in the house because that's what the author is talking about immediately preceding the paragraph.

I hope they have something important from the other searches too.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I thought that maybe it is confusingly written and "each search" refers to the searches they've done in the house because that's what the author is talking about immediately preceding the paragraph.

I hope they have something important from the other searches too.
    Hmmm, hadn't thought of that, Donjeta.

I think that there are no "active searches".. but they have not quit searching for her... jmhoo...

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    <snip>

</snip>

Here's the video that shows LE putting something into evidence bags during N Brighton woods search (if anyone wants to look at it). It's around the :43 mark.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/449926...by-lisas-home/
    great catch kat!

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast