Russian "Genius" Lived With 26 Corpses

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A Russian man who speaks 13 languages and lectured at museums haad the corpses of 26 women in his small apartment.

Anatoly Moskvina, 45, had dug up many of the mummified bodies from graves and some were dressed up and arranged around his three-room apartment in western Russia, according to BNO News. The bodies were discovered after his parents came for an unexpected visit.

:crazy:

Attachments

• skeltononcouch.jpg
    skeltononcouch.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 39
I think it's really really sad. I would imagine he was exceptionally lonely. Atleast that's what I'm gonna tell myself;)

I'm just happy he didn't kill any of them himself. I really was expecting it at this point, after reading so long here.

He must have had such a lonely existence. Definitely gross, but a bit sad as well.

I've heard the saying there is a thin line between genius and insanity.

I'd say this man is very mentally ill.

I've heard the saying there is a thin line between genius and insanity.

I'd say this man is very mentally ill.

:waitasec: hmmm maybe I'm a genius:floorlaugh: cause I am on that line!

The weirdest thing to me is the stuffed bear head on one of them. Not that the rest of it isn't also weird, that just seemed the weirdest :crazy:

It caused my old teddy bear to startle me last night when I went to bed :eek:
This is truly the stuff of nightmares, I would love to know more about his thought processes, actually, maybe not

well he didn't need to worry about a honey do list or sas back

I was fine with all of it, guess I'm nuts, until I saw the teddy bear head. What a weird fetish, just not for me. Then I start wondering, is the teddy bear head to cover up any further decomp and odor.

I'm also wondering why 26? Was this an uncontrollable urger? Was there a specific number he is aiming for? Did he talk with them? What were the age groups and were they chosen for their age?

So many questions. Very intriguing to me.

I shouldn't have viewed those photos, I keep getting flashbacks at random moments.

Didn't anybody notice 26 graves that had been reopened?

---
Russian Interior Ministry spokesman Gen. Valery Gribakin told CNN police couldn't figure out for a long time who was behind the "numerous blasphemous acts against the graves and the dead bodies" at several cemeteries in and around Nizhny Novgorod, about 250 miles east of Moscow.

The incidents started about two years ago, authorities said, with each case producing a public uproar in the region. Gribakin said police went the extra mile to find the culprit.

"Our leading theory was that it was done by some extremist organizations," Gribakin said. "We decided to beef up our police units and set up ... groups composed of our most experienced detectives who specialize in extremist crimes."
---
more here: Police find mummified corpses in historian's apartment (CNN)

Slightly updated story from Sept. 24, 2018.

Russian man turned dead girls into dolls

Since his conviction, psychiatrists have passed a recommendation to the court every six months to keep him locked up.

But this has now changed due to what they claim is progress in his treatment.

Russian courts are known to follow the recommendations of experts, sparking fear over his release, which could come as soon as this week.

Ms Chardymova, who now has a son aged nine, said she was appalled that Moskvin could be freed.

“This creature brought fear, terror and panic into my (life),” she said.

“I shudder to think that he will have freedom to go where he wants.

“Neither my family nor the families of the other victims will be able to sleep peacefully.​

deleted

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth