Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Great to see Dr. G making the rounds. She is going to make sure that everyone knows her opinion of this child's death was homicide.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LCoastMom View Post
    Bumping this reply^^^^
    Thanks so much to all who answered. It would not have made any difference to this jury. Y ou would think one of them would have said - okay I see your point - now can we look at the totality of the evidence and see what we think. They gave it not even a day and a half. But this has all been said. I think the majority of the ID shows on TV and snapped show "circumstantial" evidence and there is a conviction.

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    BBMThat statement is enough to make me vomit! Even Dr G made a comment about it. CA will stoop to ANYTHING to protect and cover for her murdering Daughter. How could she say that about her GrandDaughter???? It would be a disgrace to even throw ashes there, it was a trash dump!

Even their Pets got a better burial.

Oh Gosh, what really got me was what she said before her comment about Caylee being a shell or was it said after that comment?
    I'm not sure, but it sent me into shock.
    She said "WHAT ELSE WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO WITH HER"
    Dr Phill was speachless for about 4 seconds.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:

I am soooooooooooooo mad....I just changed cable providers and Dr. G's show was not one of my channels in my lineup. Anywhere on this thread to start with a WS recap? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by com n sense View Post
    Oh Gosh, what really got me was what she said before her comment about Caylee being a shell or was it said after that comment?
    BBM

Which proves she was lying to cover for KC, because, according to the DT and the OS, KC didn't put her there. GA or RK did. We will never know.

It Was Ancient Aliens!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    Great to see Dr. G making the rounds. She is going to make sure that everyone knows her opinion of this child's death was homicide.
    Yes! I would like to see everyone just ignore the 4 minute "Look At Me!" clip until there is something definitive about how it was released, and book Dr. G. and JA on the shows. The only real interest in the video is who put it out there. KC getting a nose ring or a new cell phone is not world news. JMO

It Was Ancient Aliens!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

It is fairly despicable that she would refer to Caylee as a "shell". And the fact that she goes on to say "what else was she supposed to do with her " and also something about KC is a catholic and believes in burials and she buried Caylee - The woman needs some serious psychiatric help. The fact that she is still fighting on Twitter tells me that she has learned absolutely nothing from all of this. I'll give her the right to be satisfied with the verdict, but she absolutely knows that Ashton is not a liar, the Baez was out to use George and she sat in on the conversation where she was told this (that KC was accusing him of molestation and murder) at the prosecutor's office, but out of sight out of mind. Why George continues to stay in this toxic relationship is beyond me. I would sue KC for wrongful death and probably win and start over. He is weak though so that won't happen.

During DR. Phil's interview after George said he believed KC was involved, Dr. P asked Cindy what she thought of that and she said it was the first time she ever heard him say that and that he is hurt from all that happened at trial. George sat there and let her castrate him again by implying - to say the least- "poor George is just hurt that he is called a child molester and this is his reaction". I would have thought that he would have a reaction to that. Dr. Phil asked her if she was trivializing George's feelings? and Cindy said No. I am glad he is voicing them (but it is not true basically).

He really needs to get a spine if he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

But I digress. Have a good day to all.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Solace For This Useful Post:

Watching Dr. G now. I would like to say thank you to Dr. G, JA and everyone involved. Thank you for telling Caylee's story. It's back on.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

Bumping up.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    I heard this mess too...and it has haunted me ever since.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rosepetal1065 For This Useful Post:

rosepetal1065 is offline Ive got splinters..in the windmills of my mind......
    It is fairly despicable that she would refer to Caylee as a "shell". And the fact that she goes on to say "what else was she supposed to do with her " and also something about KC is a catholic and believes in burials and she buried Caylee - The woman needs some serious psychiatric help. The fact that she is still fighting on Twitter tells me that she has learned absolutely nothing from all of this. I'll give her the right to be satisfied with the verdict, but she absolutely knows that Ashton is not a liar, the Baez was out to use George and she sat in on the conversation where she was told this (that KC was accusing him of molestation and murder) at the prosecutor's office, but out of sight out of mind. Why George continues to stay in this toxic relationship is beyond me. I would sue KC for wrongful death and probably win and start over. He is weak though so that won't happen.

All. of. this. thank you.
    Providing domestic support and love to LE for 18.5 yrs and counting..

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rosepetal1065 For This Useful Post:

I never liked the way Cindy's mind worked - even from the very beginning. Something about her struck me wrong the very first night she was on NG when this whole thing got started. But from time to time I would find myself feeling a little sorry for her. But when I heard her make the "shell" comment and "what else was she (FCA) suppose to do" on the Dr. Phil show, I just couldn't believe my ears, or that a human being could say that about another human being - ESPECIALLY if that little human being was their own 2 1/2 year old sweet and innocent little grandchild! That was the most disturbing thing I have ever heard. I am forever disgusted by her. No sympathy for her from me ever, ever again. Her "shell" may be somewhat attractive, but the inside of her is as evil and despicable as her daughter, FCA. She disgusts me as a human being. If someone had murdered FCA and had thrown her into the swamp, would Cindy think it okay? After all, FCA's body is JUST A SHELL!

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

During DR. Phil's interview after George said he believed KC was involved, Dr. P asked Cindy what she thought of that and she said it was the first time she ever heard him say that and that he is hurt from all that happened at trial. George sat there and let her castrate him again by implying - to say the least- "poor George is just hurt that he is called a child molester and this is his reaction". I would have thought that he would have a reaction to that. Dr. Phil asked her if she was trivializing George's feelings? and Cindy said No. I am glad he is voicing them (but it is not true basically).

But I digress. Have a good day to all.
    BBM- For real? She actually said that? OMG!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

com n sense is offline She yells from the corners, but few seem to hear her!
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    BBM

Which proves she was lying to cover for KC, because, according to the DT and the OS, KC didn't put her there. GA or RK did. We will never know.

Great catch chefmom. These people have been outed again & again, but they continue to get away with it.
    It's all piling up on them & I want to witness the big crash when it comes.
    It's coming, hopefully sooner rather then later.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to com n sense For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415