Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    MUTE now, cannot stand to watch the reading of the verdict

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

I still haven't heard anything I didn't know....
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Dr. G about the jury: "I don't get these people"
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

HAHA Dr. G: "I don't understand people who think Elvis is alive.. I don't get these people either" (referring to the jurors). Love her.
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Kelsey's story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg

They were either bought, stupid, zero common sense, thought they would be famous and rich, or Lazy....My bet is all the above!

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

BS pointing out that a circumstantial case is more reliable than eyewitness testimony

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

gotta agree with JA - it was just unimaginable that a jury could come back with ng after looking at all the evidence in this case
    I know that you think you understand what you thought you heard me say, but, I'm not sure that you realize that what you heard me say is not really what I meant to convey.

Wrong, on WS it was pretty much all about Caylee...we all never lost sight of that fact!

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

DR G: "I don't understand people who think Elvis is alive, or who think we didn't land on the moon, and I don't understand these people (the jury).
    Last edited by zippitydoda; 01-01-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: fix typo
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:

Best statement in the end... " I can tell you it was a homicide"
    JMO --I'm entitled to it

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to cindysnow3 For This Useful Post:

Dr. G: "the sad part is that people want closure on this case. People would like to know what happened to little Caylee. I wish I could have given that to them. But I can tell you.. it was a homicide"
    Vinnie Politan "HUG the KIDS ... give them the love Caylee deserved but did not get from her mother"

Ending the show stating it Was a homicide.

And now my husband is spitting nails again because of the verdict.
    "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world."
    C.S. Lewis

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ricki For This Useful Post:

Dang. I was hoping to never hear a repeat of that verdict. But there it is again.

I'm not all that sure I should have watched this. As much as I love Dr G, this wasn't as edifying as I had hoped it would be. It just seemed to open old wounds for me that I had hoped were beginning to heal.
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExpectingUnicorns For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    So many what ifs, it simply breaks my heart. but I honestly don't think it would have mattered with this jury. I hope they have realized by now what they have done.
    There are no "what ifs"...this jury didn't care about the evidence, about Caylee or justice! NOTHING would have convinced this jury to do their duty, to review evidence, to do their JOB! Nothing...they could have had FCA on videotape, killing Caylee, they would have voted NG and would be convinced GA made her do it. Now, I am pizzed all over again. Poor little Caylee. The Ant's didn't deserve to have her in their lives. They ALL discarded her like trash, still do.

25. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to AngelWings444 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ExpectingUnicorns View Post
    Dang. I was hoping to never hear a repeat of that verdict. But there it is again.

I'm not all that sure I should have watched this. As much as I love Dr G, this wasn't as edifying as I had hoped it would be. It just seemed to open old wounds for me that I had hoped were beginning to heal.
    I agree. I wish there was a way to completely move on. I just don't understand why this had to happen. Sometimes I wish I didn't care so much. For me, it is impossible to shrug it off when there is/was no justice for this child.

27. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Thinker Belle For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast