Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Dr G had a TV show prior to the Caylee Anthony case ...IMO it is not a surprise a show would be done on that case..
    Jose Baez is NO scientist or medical professional, though he did feel the need to post a picture of himself posing in a Lab coat, gloves, hair net and face mask...
    Sitting in front of a computer *snicker*
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

I’ve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي

Ab-so-lutely! I will watch. She was the one witness in that trial that made perfect sense to me. She was down to Earth, credible and unbiased. After ruling out any trauma to the remains (didn't hear Baez & crew complaining about that did you?), she came to the only conclusion that made sense. This ain't her first rodeo either. I am so glad no one from the defense will be on her show. As she said, "This isn't about them."

Anything that Jose Baez has to say regarding anything is totally irrelevant.
    “When the lives and the rights of children are at stake, there must be no silent witnesses.” Carol Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post
    Dr G had a TV show prior to the Caylee Anthony case ...IMO it is not a surprise a show would be done on that case..
    Jose Baez is NO scientist or medical professional, though he did feel the need to post a picture of himself posing in a Lab coat, gloves, hair net and face mask...
    BBM

Are you sure of this? He seems to think otherwise.

I will definitely be watching as long as I remember. I am sure one of you awesome Websleuthers with a better memory than me will bump this thread when it's time.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to davehead21 For This Useful Post:

I will be watching! Dr. G is the best. My calendar is set. Thank you for the heads up.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    JB doesn't even realize that the examination and analysis of bones is SCIENCE!!!! That the study of anatomical structures is SCIENCE!!!!
    Dr. G. has more knowledge in her little pinkie than JB has in his entire head.
    So why did he need Dr. Spitz if Dr. G. could provide no information. They paid a lot of money for Dr. Spitz to say he only saw pictures of the skull with duct tape on it from the one side. JB never showed him all the pictures. If Dr. G. testimony was not important they spent a lot of money just to get Dr. Spitz there to testify.

Wouldn't it be nice to read a book they would tell us exactly how the "won" there case. I hate it when someone tricks me into believing something that is just not true. jmo

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shutterfly View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the 411 Sleuths....

I used to watch her show and I think she's great. I was tickled pink when I realized she was going to be the one to handle poor lil Caylee's case.
    I'll be watching! AND she has a new season coming up! I am soooo excited!!
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”
    BBM. Yes, Hoossaay, all it required was common sense. Goes to show the depth of the jury thinking. Conrad Murray jury is on day one and has already been out longer than the Pinellas. Already asked some questions too.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:

Poor Jose, his a$$ is chapped because for the first time since he signed up to defend the succubus he has heard, " It's not about you". hence his ridiculous comments. Gotta love it! THANK YOU DR. G!

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Aghast For This Useful Post:

I will most certainly watch, I have seen everyone of her shows.
    I also, believe this is the first time that she has done this what I mean by that is discussing a paticular person or child by name with a definate answer to her autopsy.
    I applaud her for standing for Caylee.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to bonniez451 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    BBM. Yes, Hoossaay, all it required was common sense. Goes to show the depth of the jury thinking. Conrad Murray jury is on day one and has already been out longer than the Pinellas. Already asked some questions too.
    JB's thought process is utterly bizarre. Of course Dr. G gave an opinion...as if that negates her belief? Of course he seemed to think nothing was reliable unless it came from a "chemist".
    Justice for GEORGE!

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Wouldn't miss it - I love Dr G.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    JB's thought process is utterly bizarre. Of course Dr. G gave an opinion...as if that negates her belief? Of course he seemed to think nothing was reliable unless it came from a "chemist".
    Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!
    LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh.... ...... and a for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 11-05-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: as usual..spelling...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh.... ...... and a for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....

Been away for a week or so and haven't heard that! Hip hip hurrah!!!!!!
    It makes my heart warm too.

25. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”

BBM: I totally agree with JB's statement. MOO

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast