Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Wouldn't miss it - I love Dr G.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trident For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Finklestein View Post
    JB's thought process is utterly bizarre. Of course Dr. G gave an opinion...as if that negates her belief? Of course he seemed to think nothing was reliable unless it came from a "chemist".
    Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Baez probably thinks he's a chemist and that makes him better than any other scientist or expert out there!

I can't say what I really want to, so I'll be good and sit on my hands. I really wish the media would stop asking for his opinion!
    LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh.... ...... and a for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....
    Last edited by logicalgirl; 11-05-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: as usual..spelling...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    LOL Aedrys - i keep my little heart warm by reviewing what his good buddy Geraldo said about him recently - how much people resent him - how he is shunned and rejected and how it has affected his practise and ....shunned and rejected and can't even find an agent and....heh heh.... ...... and a for Dr. G. who says her program will have nothing do do with this defense and there is no place there for them...awww - more shunning and rejection.....

Been away for a week or so and haven't heard that! Hip hip hurrah!!!!!!
    It makes my heart warm too.

7. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”

BBM: I totally agree with JB's statement. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    [/B]

BBM: I totally agree with JB's statement. MOO
    So you think she needs scientific confirmation for something that is basic common sense? Interesting.
    Justice for GEORGE!

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

i would like to watch this, sure hope i can remember the date and channel and even more so, that we get this channel..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charok For This Useful Post:

So you think she needs scientific confirmation for something that is basic common sense? Interesting.

Let me see.....

Duct tape obscuring what used to be her airways.
    Kidnapping/death not reported.
    Body hidden away.
    Mother lies in answer to her own family and LE'S questions.

Do I really need a Scientist to come and explain what those facts could possibly mean.....

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Let me see.....

Body hidden away.

Do I really need a Scientist to come and explain what those facts could possibly mean.....
    I know and didn't just about everyone here at WS's agree within a short period of time after hearing the details what it all meant?
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Absolutely. As a professional Medical Examiner, yes.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to pcrum12 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Let me see.....

Body hidden away.

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION
    People lie to hide the truth. Caylee never died of natural causes. KC tried to hide the death of her daughter by lying. There is very little doubt who had custody and bears the responsibility of Caylee on the day of her death. Those are the facts. KC's cell phone, computer, texting and video's on the day of Caylee's death all are facts that should have been considered. Trying to place the blame on others also should be suspect. KC blames everyone except her self and refuses to take responsibility, even now, for her own actions and care. This will just lead to her own self undoing in the end. She is on the path to nowhere.

We can say there is no proof the duct tape was responsible for her death and believe it if we choose to but the fact remains it was there and it was the size and shape of her face, entangled in her hair and wrapped around the bottom portion of her skull. It does not take an active imagination to figure out why the duct tape was there only common sense and you don't have to be an expert to figure it out, that is correct. However, JB knows that in order to introduce the duct tape as evidence in court and HOW it could have caused Caylee's death an expert had to testify which would be Dr. G. His comment could only be interpreted by a small majority of the population with no experience in court procedures to be believed that ANYONE, anyone could have gotten on the stand to introduce that evidence in court.

Absense of proof that anyone other than KC disposed of her child like it was trash seems to be clear. Since KC has not attempted to tell the truth since her release the majority will believe she is, in fact, responsible for the death of her child. Common sense prevails. Those who are "care givers" and supporters for KC now will find it very difficult to just walk away from her after her probation is up. Clearly KC has history and is a destructive force and she has only just begun. We have not heard the last from her. I would be afraid, very afraid to have contact with her. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

No proof duct tape obscured any airway - if did, no proof Casey applied said duct tape No reason to use duct tape on child EVER. Tape would have had to cover nose and mouth based on lenth and size of tape as well as how it overlapped to hold Mandible in place. Casey is last one to see her alive and lied about her well-being for 31 days. Include making up a fake phone call from her DEAD daughter.

Death not reported - she was scared, young, immature, and didn't know what to do I hear of 4-year-olds in the news dialing 911 to save family members. This poor excuse IMO gives every single mother a PASS to murder their child and hide the body and call it an accident

Body hidden away by WHO - Exactly! Who the heck hides a body in the woods after an accident. NEVER EVER EVER heard of it happening.

Lies don't equal murder - but murder ALWAYS includes lies

All JUST MY OWN OPINION
    - My Bolded response and All just my opinion as well
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Body hidden away by WHO

Lies don't equal murder

All JUST MY OWN OPINION
    BBM - I've been scared, young, and immature too.........but I would never have left one of my babies to rot in a swamp......it's just inhuman. She knew where her baby was and told no one.......no soul........
    Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong.
    Ayn Rand

So what was Dr. Spitz's testimony based on? He examined skeletal remains just like Dr G, what was his scientific confirmation?

What scientific confirmation did he have to hypothesize that the medical examiner or her office staged the photos of Caylee's remains?

What scientific confirmation did he have to testify that the duct tape was applied after the body fully decomposed because someone wanted to move it?

Dr Spitz accused Dr G of shoddy work because she did not open the skull on a thoroughly decomposed body even though there is no official protocol on that, not even in the book on forensic investigation that Dr Spitz has co-written

Dr Spitz testified that the dried sediment found in the skull was from Caylee BUT upon cross examination he admitted that the sediment was not chemically proven to be from Caylee's body.

----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Umm, no. Wrong. Legally that is beyond a reasonable doubt that Caylee was murdered. There have been articles written on it. I think some people want nothing less than a videotape and eyewitnesses before conceding she was murdered.
    Justice for GEORGE!

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by coco puff View Post
    - My Bolded response and All just my opinion as well
    ITA
    Didn't Casey babysit for Holly G's kids? And she was a mom for almost 3 years? That's experience.

And didn't she hold a job until she had Caylee? That's experience.

Nothing about what happened June 16th,'08 indicates there was an accident. There was a cover up of a murder . The murder included 3 strips of duct tape over a toddlers face,then dumping her body to rot in the woods.

Casey was a selfish sociopath. We all need to keep our eyes open and recognize one when we see them ,because everyone in their path is a potential victim. JMO
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

Quote Originally Posted by nssherlock View Post
    BBM - I've been scared, young, and immature too.........but I would never have left one of my babies to rot in a swamp......it's just inhuman. She knew where her baby was and told no one.......no soul........
    Scared, young and immature = OMG What have I done - call 911 - someone help my Baby - please God - let her be alright!!! IMO...

She can pick up the phone to call because the protestors are hanging around being noisy outside her house - then she is mature enough to call 911 when her baby girl "drowns".

"Drowns" - right. Absolutely brings to mind that the first action would be to bag "that child" and throw her in a swamp down the road - first duct taping her face. Yeah sure - that's a sure sign of immaturity and fright alright..

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post

So what was Dr. Spitz's testimony based on? He examined skeletal remains just like Dr G, what was his scientific confirmation?

What scientific confirmation did he have to hypothesize that the medical examiner or her office staged the photos of Caylee's remains?

What scientific confirmation did he have to testify that the duct tape was applied after the body fully decomposed because someone wanted to move it?

Dr Spitz accused Dr G of shoddy work because she did not open the skull on a thoroughly decomposed body even though there is no official protocol on that, not even in the book on forensic investigation that Dr Spitz has co-written

Dr Spitz testified that the dried sediment found in the skull was from Caylee BUT upon cross examination he admitted that the sediment was not chemically proven to be from Caylee's body.

Dr. Spitz and his testimony at the trial - thank so much for that quick trip down memory lane...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Dr. Spitz and his testimony at the trial - thank so much for that quick trip down memory lane...
    Sitting on my hands !
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    Sitting on my hands !
    Dare ya!

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Man, just reading that makes me want to throw things again...and I'm just going to stop there...

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    Man, just reading that makes me want to throw things again...and I'm just going to stop there...
    I don't have that reaction at all and I still can't believe anyone took his testimony seriously because he was so....well........er..

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”
    And as usual, he is way off the mark. None of the three reasons she outlined have anything to do with her opinion.

1. That no drowning in Orange that has lead to a death has gone unreported. Since she has the stats, I don't suppose that's an opinion.
    2. That no accidental drowning victim has been tossed in the woods like trash. Since she has the stats, I don't suppose that's an opinion either.
    3. That no accidental drowning victim in Orange County has been duct taped in order to make the drowning look like a murder, or suffocation, or any other form of death. Actually, no duct tape on drowning victims at all. Since she has the stats...well, you know.

The hypothetico-deductive method:
    1.Gather data (observations about something that is unknown, unexplained, or new)
    2.Hypothesize an explanation for those observations.
    3.Deduce a consequence of that explanation (a prediction). Formulate an experiment to see if the predicted consequence is observed.
    4.Wait for corroboration. If there is corroboration, go to step 3. If not, the hypothesis is falsified. Go to step 2

This is called science, JB. When Dr. G tried to work with an accident theory, and given all of the stats that she had at her discretion, she continually went back to step 2. Then she tried the homicide theory. It passed all steps.
    Assuming Dr. Spitzer-schnizel went through all of these steps, which I think he was too pompous to do, and actually used the evidence and not his OPINION/FANTASY that maybe LE or Kronk or Zenaida staged the scene, he would have deduced the same as Dr. G. But he was paid to do otherwise...

Nor was there any practical reason to do so, given that it would have destroyed the evidence, a skull possibly as thin as an eggshell-with no reason to use anything other than an x-ray.

39. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast