Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Will definitely watch Dr. G tell the truth about Caylee's murder. thank you for the notice!

I'm watching too. I just LOVE Dr. G. I am sure she will make me cry, too. The real truth DESERVES to be told, so you GO Dr. G and TELL IT!

I'll watch it for sure .... if I can remember!

I wonder if the jury will tune in?

I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”

I don't normally watch TV but I believe I would watch this program. Mainly because I like her style. jmo
I do as well.

Thanks for the heads up S4M.

Jurors should be forced to watch.

I'll be watching too if I remember.
As far as JB goes, I think he can't stand the fact that credible people get face time and he dosen't.
I personally wish we could see more of the credible side of this case with credible people.
I have never seen Dr G on her show take short cuts or whatever. She always says she lets the evidence speak to her and when she gets stumped she just digs her heels in futher until she does find the credible answer, and yes sometimes she consults other ME's. There is nothing lazy about Dr G. I think the world of her.

I saw in the above referenced blog that JB had to stick his nose in it. How does he know the jury rejected it? And, no, it did not require medical training, just common sense.

In an email, defense attorney Jose Baez responded, “Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science. All three reasons she used to give her ‘OPINION’ that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it.”

There was no scientific evidence left because JB's client decided to remain silent when she could have told them where the body was in time to prove it was a drowning. JB is correct that it did not need medical training, however, someone who was an expert had to explain what the logical reason would be for a skull to be found with duct tape on it since his client was not going to tell anyone. Dr. G. explained the distance between the tape and the skull as being placed there before or shortly after death. And we know there is no logical reason to tape a child's face in an accidential drowning.

One thing that irritates me is that he assumes everyone is brain dead. His comments just make it worst for his client. jmo

Well here's a big choice for me - Lemme see now - the question is "Who knows Science" and on one hand we have Dr. G. and on the other Jose Baez ......
Wow - who oh who should I choose - Dr. G or Jose...Dr. G or Jose...what to do...

Who does he think he's kidding...:banghead:

Awesome, thanks for the 411 Sleuths....

I used to watch her show and I think she's great. I was tickled pink when I realized she was going to be the one to handle poor lil Caylee's case.

Dr G had a TV show prior to the Caylee Anthony case ...IMO it is not a surprise a show would be done on that case..
Jose Baez is NO scientist or medical professional, though he did feel the need to post a picture of himself posing in a Lab coat, gloves, hair net and face mask...

Why does Jose always have to be contacted whenever books, articles, or shows come up like this. Who really cares what he has to say because it's the same drivel he says over and over (the jury rejected it blah blah blah).

Unfortunately, I don't get these channels, but I'd like to see it. Maybe it'll be on line at some point!

MOO

Mel

JB doesn't even realize that the examination and analysis of bones is SCIENCE!!!! That the study of anatomical structures is SCIENCE!!!!
Dr. G. has more knowledge in her little pinkie than JB has in his entire head.

Dr G had a TV show prior to the Caylee Anthony case ...IMO it is not a surprise a show would be done on that case..
Jose Baez is NO scientist or medical professional, though he did feel the need to post a picture of himself posing in a Lab coat, gloves, hair net and face mask...

Sitting in front of a computer *snicker* :floorlaugh:

Ab-so-lutely! I will watch. She was the one witness in that trial that made perfect sense to me. She was down to Earth, credible and unbiased. After ruling out any trauma to the remains (didn't hear Baez & crew complaining about that did you?), she came to the only conclusion that made sense. This ain't her first rodeo either. I am so glad no one from the defense will be on her show. As she said, "This isn't about them." :silenced:

Anything that Jose Baez has to say regarding anything is totally irrelevant.

BBM

Are you sure of this? He seems to think otherwise. :giggle:

I will definitely be watching as long as I remember. I am sure one of you awesome Websleuthers with a better memory than me will bump this thread when it's time.

I will be watching! Dr. G is the best. My calendar is set. Thank you for the heads up.
pc1.gif

JB doesn't even realize that the examination and analysis of bones is SCIENCE!!!! That the study of anatomical structures is SCIENCE!!!!
Dr. G. has more knowledge in her little pinkie than JB has in his entire head.

So why did he need Dr. Spitz if Dr. G. could provide no information. They paid a lot of money for Dr. Spitz to say he only saw pictures of the skull with duct tape on it from the one side. JB never showed him all the pictures. If Dr. G. testimony was not important they spent a lot of money just to get Dr. Spitz there to testify.

Wouldn't it be nice to read a book they would tell us exactly how the "won" there case. I hate it when someone tricks me into believing something that is just not true. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back