Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 364

Thread: Dr G. to do special about Caylee

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,635
    Thanks for posting on the comments she made.
    I must have missed it. Maybe time zone?
    Now I can change channels.

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:


  3. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    Posts
    13,522
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    I'm saying IMO they did not prove that duct tape was on mouth nose or where it originated from period.
    They didn't have to prove it. As JA said, in the untouched photo's of Caylee's remains, it was LITERALLY from ear to ear. Those are HIS words and I trust him.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett



    A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

    All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

    Thank you Tom!!

  4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:


  5. #103
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Uh...maybe 'cause there wasn't a mouth or a nose left? Seeing that JA is a lay person he might have interpreted the doctor's findings as such.
    --------------------
    It was stated in the FULL autopsy papers. Too many times people read a few. There were many pages in that report. Anyone doubting go back and read the full autopsy. It also stated there was abuse as Caylees skull was not formed properly at death., It was at birth! read it all. very interesting read.
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:


  7. #104
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Bumping this because it's getting close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    They didn't have to prove it. As JA said, in the untouched photo's of Caylee's remains, it was LITERALLY from ear to ear. Those are HIS words and I trust him.
    -------------------------------
    Back again to push her up!!
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:


  9. #105
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,424
    The new season of Dr G starts tonight on Discovery Fit and Health. FYI
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  11. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Nore View Post
    --------------------
    It was stated in the FULL autopsy papers. Too many times people read a few. There were many pages in that report. Anyone doubting go back and read the full autopsy. It also stated there was abuse as Caylees skull was not formed properly at death., It was at birth! read it all. very interesting read.
    BBM

    So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

    My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it.
    Beyond the door,
    There's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more
    Tears in heaven.

  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric's_Iguana For This Useful Post:


  13. #107
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    STEELER COUNTRY!
    Posts
    24,301
    Is it still airing Jan 1 at 8pm EST?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:


  15. #108
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    2,635
    I went back through this thread and found this quote posted by Kat (#58) telling when the episode about Caylee would be televised on two different channels. Jan 1st is this Sunday and Jan 6 will be on the following Friday in case you don't have your calendar up yet.

    It will premiere at 8 p.m. Jan. 1 on TLC and repeat Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health.

  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watcher9 For This Useful Post:


  17. #109
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric's_Iguana View Post
    BBM

    So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

    My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it.
    The only thing I remember is that her skull was malformed from her lying down a lot as a baby, way more than normal. It wasn't because of her death. It could mean that Casey left her lying down a lot instead of interacting with her as a baby. It definitely shows that Caylee was neglected as a baby by Casey if her skull never formed properly. I think there was a thread about this and the info was disputed or something like that. I didn't know it was in the autopsy report, though. I don't know where we heard it from, maybe it was the autopsy report and I just don't remember that tidbit.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  19. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric's_Iguana View Post
    BBM

    So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

    My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it.
    I don't know that it was pointed out as abuse as much as it appears Caylee had a condition where the skull was not forming properly. The only abuse I could see from that would be who was her doctor and why didn't he find it when it appears it was treatable. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  21. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I don't know that it was pointed out as abuse as much as it appears Caylee had a condition where the skull was not forming properly. The only abuse I could see from that would be who was her doctor and why didn't he find it when it appears it was treatable. jmo
    I don't think Caylee ever had a doctor. That's the problem. Wasn't it said somewhere that no medical records could be found for Caylee? That she was never taken to a doctor for anything? I think Cindy was her "doctor" and that explains a whole lot right there.

  22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  23. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    The only thing I remember is that her skull was malformed from her lying down a lot as a baby, way more than normal. It wasn't because of her death. It could mean that Casey left her lying down a lot instead of interacting with her as a baby. It definitely shows that Caylee was neglected as a baby by Casey if her skull never formed properly. I think there was a thread about this and the info was disputed or something like that. I didn't know it was in the autopsy report, though. I don't know where we heard it from, maybe it was the autopsy report and I just don't remember that tidbit.
    Exactly.......and why, oh why if she were seeing a pediatrician regularly didn't the doctor pick that up??????? jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  25. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric's_Iguana View Post
    BBM

    So, I wonder what sort of abuse that would be. Physical abuse? Neglect? Lying down in a car trunk?

    My first thought was that I wish this had come out at trial, but those (unusual people) would have thought that GA did it.
    --------------------------
    The back of Caylees head right down the middle was fully fused already.This is not supposed to happen until later in life, Dr.G. has seen newly fused in 70 and 80 year old people. I think we have all seen in our lifetime a person with one side of head flattened out. this can be a reason for it. Caylee spent a lot of time lying in one position. Those bones are soft and do not fuse so easy. This is all in the autopsy report, way near the end. It is considered abuse.
    Lord~please give me a break~Love, Noreen.

  26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:


  27. #114
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,424
    I remember reading that there was "premature synostosis" of one of the sutures. I'm not sure whether that would have been caused by lying flat but the red flag it raised to me was whether Caylee had been followed properly by a doctor who could have caught that.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  29. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,974
    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

    Page 13, it notes that Caylee had visited a pediatrician, and that there was no significant trauma or pathology noted in her medical records.

    OCA said (I know, I know) that Caylee's Dr's name was Silvo (???) in her Universal interview, and that Caylee had one cold in her life that lasted two days.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:


  31. #116
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,649
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I don't know that it was pointed out as abuse as much as it appears Caylee had a condition where the skull was not forming properly. The only abuse I could see from that would be who was her doctor and why didn't he find it when it appears it was treatable. jmo
    Do we even know if Caylee had regular check-ups? Something tells me that she may have when she was an infant, but then after, nurse Cindy felt she knew better than anyone. I mean, Casey waited 7 months before she even got any kind of prenatal care. Which some people see as a form of abuse too... so much so, that I know here in Florida, the mothers who wait so long to get medical care for a pregnancy are questioned about it.
    Justice for Trayvon

  32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:


  33. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,424
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Do we even know if Caylee had regular check-ups? Something tells me that she may have when she was an infant, but then after, nurse Cindy felt she knew better than anyone. I mean, Casey waited 7 months before she even got any kind of prenatal care. Which some people see as a form of abuse too... so much so, that I know here in Florida, the mothers who wait so long to get medical care for a pregnancy are questioned about it.
    From watching Dr. G she usually does get complete medical records. Maybe she'll go into that.
    My Twitter handle is @Lovemypupper . I had to change it due to rabid Kate Gosselin fans. Seriously. I'm not kidding.

  34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strawberry For This Useful Post:


  35. #118
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    fwiw, no where in the autopsy report does it state that tape was "wrapped around" the face, mouth and nose. It actually states that tape was attached to the hair and overlying the mandible and maxilla, per Dr Utz (the first ME to examine the remains). Dr Shultz states that it can be INFERRED that the tape was what could have held the mandible in place. However, it is also noted that plant growth had permeated the remains. IMO, this too could have held the mandible. And that is exactly what CSI Hanson, Dr. Shultz and Dr. Utz testified to in court. No expert testified that the duct tape was responsible for holding the mandible in place during the decompositional process in court. Also, IMO, the muck could have been responsible for the position of the skull and mandible. I don't see how the duct tape could have held the mandible. The skin, hair and duct tape would have loosened before the jaw muscles decomposed. The PT theory the tape was applied to the skin, then skin loosened and fell off the face but somehow the tape held enough to keep the mandible in anatomical postion? IMO, I just can't buy it. Again, all JMOO.

    ETA: As to Dr. Spitz, his theory was just a smokescreen put on by the defense.
    Are you serious? Is this a joke? I really can't tell...Did the rarer Henkel duct tape also found in the Anthonys' possession just float on to her face in the swamp? What is the purpose of postulating such nonsense? It's just silly.
    Justice for GEORGE!

  36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  37. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,662
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    Do we even know if Caylee had regular check-ups? Something tells me that she may have when she was an infant, but then after, nurse Cindy felt she knew better than anyone. I mean, Casey waited 7 months before she even got any kind of prenatal care. Which some people see as a form of abuse too... so much so, that I know here in Florida, the mothers who wait so long to get medical care for a pregnancy are questioned about it.
    I could easily see "responsible" ICA accepting $$ from Cindy under the pretense of appointments for Caylee's medical care/check ups...and well, we all know what would have happened to that money.
    Justice for GEORGE!

  38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Horace Finklestein For This Useful Post:


  39. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    The only thing I remember is that her skull was malformed from her lying down a lot as a baby, way more than normal. It wasn't because of her death. It could mean that Casey left her lying down a lot instead of interacting with her as a baby. It definitely shows that Caylee was neglected as a baby by Casey if her skull never formed properly. I think there was a thread about this and the info was disputed or something like that. I didn't know it was in the autopsy report, though. I don't know where we heard it from, maybe it was the autopsy report and I just don't remember that tidbit.
    OMG, this is one thing I never knew about sweet Caylee. I hate Casey

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  41. #121
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,876
    I look at it this way, and this is just my opinion.....Caylee made sure that duct tape stayed right there in all that weather, holding her jaw in place, to send to message to us all.....please don't let this woman have any more children. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  42. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  43. #122
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,876
    And didn't defense spend a lot of money on Dr. Spitz to testify that "someone" took the skull and placed duct tape on it after KC had gone to jail. So essentially defense is agreeing that there was duct tape around Caylee's face. The disagreement is when it was placed there. And I think the fact that when Dr. Spitz unhinged the jaw it was quite obvious to the majority that the jaw does not stay attached. Then further confirmed that it is not so easy, even for Dr. Spitz, to put that jaw back in place easily. He, in fact, never did and he's the expert. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  44. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  45. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,974
    Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    fwiw, no where in the autopsy report does it state that tape was "wrapped around" the face, mouth and nose. It actually states that tape was attached to the hair and overlying the mandible and maxilla, per Dr Utz (the first ME to examine the remains). Dr Shultz states that it can be INFERRED that the tape was what could have held the mandible in place. However, it is also noted that plant growth had permeated the remains. IMO, this too could have held the mandible. And that is exactly what CSI Hanson, Dr. Shultz and Dr. Utz testified to in court. No expert testified that the duct tape was responsible for holding the mandible in place during the decompositional process in court. Also, IMO, the muck could have been responsible for the position of the skull and mandible. I don't see how the duct tape could have held the mandible. The skin, hair and duct tape would have loosened before the jaw muscles decomposed. The PT theory the tape was applied to the skin, then skin loosened and fell off the face but somehow the tape held enough to keep the mandible in anatomical postion? IMO, I just can't buy it. Again, all JMOO.

    ETA: As to Dr. Spitz, his theory was just a smokescreen put on by the defense.
    Personally, I like it when posters use the actual facts and post a link to confirm them.

    http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

    Page 2
    C. Several overlapping pieces of duct tape, over the anterior portion of the lower skull, including mandible and a portion of the maxilla
    1. Duct tape still attached to scalp hairs
    2. Mandible still in approximate anatomic position with no visible attached soft tissue beneath the duct tape

    Page 3
    "The circumstances of death are that this toddler child, with no known medical history, was not reported missing to authorities for approximately 30 days. This child's remains were eventually found in a wooded, overgrown area, discarded with two trash bags and a laundry bag. Although there is no trauma evident on the skeleton, there is duct tape over the lower facial region still attached to head hair. This duct tape was clearly placed prior to decomposition, keeping the mandible in place."

    Page 11
    Item #2 consists of a paper bag containing a juvenile human skull, matted hair, tape and leaf litter. The skull is removed from the bag, photographed, and xrays are obtained.

    The calvarium is totally exposed and there is only a very small amount of adherent soil and leaf litter. No soft tissue remains. Multiple strands of medium brown straight hair extend over the calvarium in the sagittal and coronal planes. They are attached to a nest-like mass of matted hair which covers the basilar and lower posterior skull, including inferior portions of the mandible. Plant roots have grown into and over the surface of the hair mat. Attached to the hair and overlying the posterior mandible and maxilla are several pieces of overlapping gray tape. The tape has an open weave fabric backing and is delaminating. The tape is removed and allowed to dry. The matted hair is removed from the skull. Plant roots permeate the mat and there are multiple small roughly circular, irregular defects in the mat, suggestive of insect predation artifact. The hair is permitted to dry pending additional examination. Preliminary examination of the skull reveals no evidence of trauma.
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

  46. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to zippitydoda For This Useful Post:


  47. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    14
    Once a child is born, I believe the state keeps up with them regarding their shots. When my daughter was born, the state of NJ sent me a letter telling me where I could get her shots if I could not afford them. I can't see Cindy not getting her 3 month, six month, etc., shots. What I can see her do is treat Caylee for everything else. I know now babies are supposed to always sleep on their backs, and that moving their heads from side to side will help from getting a flat scalp. Dirt bag kc didn't have it in her to do even that. Caylee the most beautiful angel did not stand a chance. Not with the mother, or the grandmother. I'm a grandmother, and I don't know how Cindy can live with herself. She knew how irresponsible her daughter was, and did nothing to protect Caylee. I hold Cindy responsible. George didin't have the walnuts to do anything about it. I will be watching this, as Dr. G will finally tell the disgusting 12 what should have been obvious. I'm still not dealing with this well. Rest in Peace sweet Caylee

  48. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zachs mema For This Useful Post:


  49. #125
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    17,876
    Quote Originally Posted by zachs mema View Post
    Once a child is born, I believe the state keeps up with them regarding their shots. When my daughter was born, the state of NJ sent me a letter telling me where I could get her shots if I could not afford them. I can't see Cindy not getting her 3 month, six month, etc., shots. What I can see her do is treat Caylee for everything else. I know now babies are supposed to always sleep on their backs, and that moving their heads from side to side will help from getting a flat scalp. Dirt bag kc didn't have it in her to do even that. Caylee the most beautiful angel did not stand a chance. Not with the mother, or the grandmother. I'm a grandmother, and I don't know how Cindy can live with herself. She knew how irresponsible her daughter was, and did nothing to protect Caylee. I hold Cindy responsible. George didin't have the walnuts to do anything about it. I will be watching this, as Dr. G will finally tell the disgusting 12 what should have been obvious. I'm still not dealing with this well. Rest in Peace sweet Caylee
    I'd like to say GA more than likely did say something because it was shortly after Caylee was born that he left. He was home during the day so he would have known how well, or more likely not, Caylee was being cared for. My guess is the only way he could come home was to agree to let Cindy handle everything. Maybe in his small way he thought he could at least keep an eye on things to protect Caylee the best way he could. GA said himself that he felt KC had some major problems. That she wasn't in a good place at the time. I think Caylee meant the world to him.

    Caylee meant no more to KC than a squirrel that might have run across the road in front of her while she was driving. No more, no less. jmo
    A lie will go round the world before the truth gets its pants on - Charles Spurgeon

  50. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. "The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony" 48 Hours special on ID Channel now
    By PrayersForMaura in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:54 AM
  2. 2010.05.07 Caylee special on In Session right now!
    By s1rebecca in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. Special Report on Caylee Anthony Case
    By Levi in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •