848 users online (126 members and 722 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

new questions?

Wow, first let me say I'm glad to be back. For some reason the past few weeks I've been unable to get this page/forum to load. I finally got here by getting to another page and doing a search on Jonbennet.
    Anyway. I've read most of all the post on this forum and have a question. Most references I've seen to the pineapple calls it "freshly cut", so my question is was there ever a search of trash cans, disposal, etc for the rind, the top, or a can of pineapple?
    If a mod sees this post do you know why I can't always get this particular forum to load? Also couldn't get the Murray case.
    Thanks,

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by tweezybird View Post
    Wow, first let me say I'm glad to be back. For some reason the past few weeks I've been unable to get this page/forum to load. I finally got here by getting to another page and doing a search on Jonbennet.
    Anyway. I've read most of all the post on this forum and have a question. Most references I've seen to the pineapple calls it "freshly cut", so my question is was there ever a search of trash cans, disposal, etc for the rind, the top, or a can of pineapple?
    If a mod sees this post do you know why I can't always get this particular forum to load? Also couldn't get the Murray case.
    Thanks,
    Glad you made it in!
    It was not canned pineapple. The pineapple was described as "fresh, cut pineapple" (it was cut in chinks), not that it had just been "freshly cut".
    There was no can to be found. Patsy always bought fresh pineapple. Checking the garbage may or may not have turned up a rind, as supermarkets sell fresh pineapple already cut in chunks in the deli dept. Patsy may have bought it already cut up, ant not necessarily a whole pineapple. And depending when their garbage was picked up, even if there had been a rind it may have not still been in the garbage.
    There was still pineapple in the bowl, which was tested along with the pineapple in JB's digestive tract, and it was found to be a match.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Thanks,
    tweezybird,
    Maybe your security is blocking websleuths? Well what DeeDee249 states e.g. There was still pineapple in the bowl, which was tested along with the pineapple in JB's digestive tract, and it was found to be a match. along with the size-12 underwear JonBenet was wearing when discovered tell you it was an inside job.

No intruder is going to bring freshly cut pineapple along with his Erotic Asphyxiation Kit, and also seek out a pair of size-12 Bloomingdales Wednesday featured underwear, whilst leaving the remaining five pairs, where, for subsequent inspection?

Even Patsy realized this was one step too far and had a story to tell about the Bloomingdales!

Hi all.
    Well I'm not sure what my issue is with the site. I'm at my local library and still had problems getting this site to load. Anyway about the pineapple I forgot about the pre-cut kind at the market. Any suggestion from anyone on how to configure my security. I was able to get on here during the Anthony debacle, but every time I went to change to a new page I had to hit the refresh button several time each page. Then after my pineapple post couldn't get past the first page, the one with the pic of the search dog.
    Will check back next time I come into town.
    Thanks,
    Terri

BTW, what's the status on SuperDave's book.

Hi all.
    Well I'm not sure what my issue is with the site. I'm at my local library and still had problems getting this site to load. Anyway about the pineapple I forgot about the pre-cut kind at the market. Any suggestion from anyone on how to configure my security. I was able to get on here during the Anthony debacle, but every time I went to change to a new page I had to hit the refresh button several time each page. Then after my pineapple post couldn't get past the first page, the one with the pic of the search dog.
    Will check back next time I come into town.
    Thanks,
    Terri

BTW, what's the status on SuperDave's book.
    Waiting patiently for an answer to my last communication.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Back to the pineapple

Thanks,
    As far as being a match, I think that's another Steve Thomas urban legend. What did they do a DNA test on pineapple? She could have had that at the White's. The odds are there was fruit there, and pineapple wouldn't have been unusual. IMO, there was much ado about nothing as far as the pineapple. If there had been food in JBR's stomach, that could have been significant.

One of my questions has always been....did they test the cigarette butts gathered outside for DNA? Especially if it matched the DNA found on JBR....or any potential suspects (like Helgoth) where they had their DNA. "If" the perp(s) smoked, the odds are he may have smoked outside the window..or near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maikai View Post
    One of my questions has always been....did they test the cigarette butts gathered outside for DNA? Especially if it matched the DNA found on JBR....or any potential suspects (like Helgoth) where they had their DNA. "If" the perp(s) smoked, the odds are he may have smoked outside the window..or near it.
    Maikai,
    Going by their track-record they only seemed to test things that exonerated the Ramseys. We have never been told if JonBenet's dna was found on the package containing the size-12's. Although a negative is not conclusive, it is not very helpful towards the Ramsey case.

Of course they should have been tested, but I doubt they ever were. Ditto the spoon found in the pineapple bowl, the paper tag on the tea bag in the glass and the rim of the glass itself. We know they found BR's prints on the glass, but testing the rim for saliva DNA would have been wise.
    Let's face it- there was PLENTY that should have been tested and was not.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Of course they should have been tested, but I doubt they ever were. Ditto the spoon found in the pineapple bowl, the paper tag on the tea bag in the glass and the rim of the glass itself. We know they found BR's prints on the glass, but testing the rim for saliva DNA would have been wise.
    Let's face it- there was PLENTY that should have been tested and was not.
    I think they only tested on items where DNA would be significant. Even then there was DNA they didn't test for until several years ago. The location of cigarette butts, and brand of cigarette could have been relevant. In that other case where there was an intruder with circumstances that were similar, they found cigarette butts outside the house--nothing ever said about testing those either, and the perp was never found.

As far as being a match, I think that's another Steve Thomas urban legend. What did they do a DNA test on pineapple? She could have had that at the White's. The odds are there was fruit there, and pineapple wouldn't have been unusual. IMO, there was much ado about nothing as far as the pineapple. If there had been food in JBR's stomach, that could have been significant.
    Maybe because there was a bowl of fresh pineapple found in the Ramsay home that night/morning?

Quote Originally Posted by jaded cat View Post
    Maybe because there was a bowl of fresh pineapple found in the Ramsay home that night/morning?
    I can see where it was of interest, but it doesn't shed any light on who did it, and the Ramseys weren't known to be neatnik fanatics. It was also found in her duodenum, so it had passed through the stomach---it could have been hours. I think even ol' Wecht said it would have been relevant if it was in her stomach. I think the bottom line is if it offered anything to the evidence, and it doesn't.

well not a new question, but I īd like to know why was JBR wearing size 12-14 panties and what her mom said about it, thanks
    Very merry Christmas and a great 2012 to all of you!
    Heidi,mom of missing Dirk Schiller

other question, what has been done first what you think ?
    writting the ransom note or killing JBR?

I can see where it was of interest, but it doesn't shed any light on who did it, and the Ramseys weren't known to be neatnik fanatics. It was also found in her duodenum, so it had passed through the stomach---it could have been hours. I think even ol' Wecht said it would have been relevant if it was in her stomach. I think the bottom line is if it offered anything to the evidence, and it doesn't.
    It was relevant because her parents denied knowing about it. The pineapple came from THAT bowl, Patsy's prints were on the bowl, and it was eaten about 2 hours before her death. The reason why this is significant is that the parents claimed she was asleep when they got home and they never saw her alive again. This was false. NO intruder would have hung around the house 2 hours after feeding her pineapple.
    The pineapple has significance because it IS so innocent. Why lie about it? It isn't the pineapple itself that needed to be lied about. It was whether JB was awake or not in the approx 2 hours she lived after getting home from the White's. This agrees with the Rs own timeline, by the way. They claimed they got home around 9:30-10 pm. The scream was heard by the neighbor around midnight, the "moving lights" in the kitchen area (where the flashlight was found) and the stage of rigor mortis she was found in the next day all point to a death around midnight to 1 am, and that agrees precisely with her having eaten a bedtime snack of pineapple shortly after they got home. When she was AWAKE.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast