A month later... where is Lisa? What is your opinion?

One month into the investigation where do your thoughts lie? What happened to Lisa?

• I have no idea whatsoever

Votes: 39 8.9%
  • I am on the fence (meaning I have some thoughts one way and some thoughts another)

Votes: 95 21.7%
  • I think DB is responsible

Votes: 176 40.2%
  • I think JI is responsible

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I think both parents are responsible

Votes: 67 15.3%
  • I think someone else familiar or known to the family is responsible

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • I think a stranger is responsible

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • other

Votes: 4 0.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
We have reached one month into the investigation. Vote and share your thoughts.

Still think DB is responsible. I'm now open to how Jersey might fit into this as an accomplice. Not sold on it, though.

I voted DB has something to do with it,but I also think an extended family member is involved to..I am sorry to say that -I believe Lisa is no longer with us ,but she will be found close to the family home and I hope they find her soon,so the perps can be arrested!!

The fact they never called Tim Miller tells me alot. I think that river looks very very fishy to me.

MOO ...

I believe that DB is responsible for what happened to Baby Lisa ... and :( unfortunately, I do not believe she is no longer here. :( The HRD dog "hit" in DB's bedroom is what "confirmed it" for me.

I also believe that either JI is involved in the "cover-up" and/or a "family member" and/or a "friend"/"neighbor" of DB ...

:praying: that Baby Lisa is found SOON !

MOO ...

I am not quite sure about this one, first I think the dad then I think the mom then I am just not sure what to think. I do believe at this point they will probably walk from this. Now after this "friend" of deborah's surfaces and talks about deborah having a kid that played with her's back in 2003-2004 I am not sure now which kid is deborah's. I think that jeremy took on more then he could handle(deborah,her son, her brother, then lisa.)Let's face it if you know that your cell phone is about to be cut off or is cut off and you are running to the store for wine you have your priorities in the wrong order. (adult time) my butt, pay your bills. She's partying like its 1999 and he's working 2 jobs, go figure. You don't get frustrated and walk out of being ?'ed by the police because you just can't take it anymore(cry me river) and you don't NOT let your children be ?'ed by professionals that could help facilitate the return of your infant daughter. I think this will end up going to the cold case fill. I hope I'm wrong. jmo

Fence for me, although Deb was in charge therefore responsible regardless.

Im ready to accept what ever LE says, PLEASE JUST TELL US. lol

Baby Lisa I hope you come home safe. :(

I just picked other...because I'm so baffled everyday that I am starting to wonder if aliens took her. Just ridiculous.

O/T Since this is such a debate with all of us, can we have a Thread with a Poll regarding:
WAS DB REALLY DRUNK
DID DB USE BEING DRUNK AS A COVER UP

PS. O/T And at 5 pm when I'm finished keeping this precious 10 month old, which said child has been sick all day, has not napped and has pooped five times, :woohoo: I believe I will stop by Kroger and get a Big Ole Honkin Box of White Wine and run a trial of how much of the box I can drink before blacking out. I'm gonna video myself too. I'll let ya'll know the results. Maybe I'll do some drunk sleuthing for Websleuths entertainment of watching me type while drinking.... j/k.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would never subject ya'll to that :innocent:

I have no idea ! ! ! What really concerns me is - why is no one concerned that she is missing, parents have not made any plea's to the media in weeks, LE has stopped searching....WHY IS NO ONE CONCERNED THAT A 11 MONTH OLD IS MISSING!!!!!

I think DB is responsible but not necessarily that it was an intentional act. Fell out of the crib....one of the boys trying to bring the crying baby to the 'sleeping' mommy.....baby falls off bed trying to get to kitten...got deathly ill and no one knew because no adult was conscious. I dunno but she just doesn't look like she has the 'mother kills child intentionally' look to me.

The fact they never called Tim Miller tells me alot. I think that river looks very very fishy to me.

Yes, the river. Someone posted that the river is fast flowing in that area... is that true? If a body was in the river, IMO it would naturally wash ashore at some point. It took a little under four months for Laci Peterson's body to wash up.

I keep changing my mind and chose "I have no idea" this time. There have been so many twists and turns that I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight.

Still fence sitting. There have been a few points that I almost fell off, but I can't quite make up my mind with how little evidence there is, particularly because the media reports have been little more than muckracking.

At this point, you could tell me it was the postman in the computer room with a cell phone, and I wouldn't even blink. :waitasec:

I just picked other...because I'm so baffled everyday that I am starting to wonder if aliens took her. Just ridiculous.

O/T Since this is such a debate with all of us, can we have a Thread with a Poll regarding:
WAS DB REALLY DRUNK
DID DB USE BEING DRUNK AS A COVER UP

PS. O/T And at 5 pm when I'm finished keeping this precious 10 month old, which said child has been sick all day, has not napped and has pooped five times, :woohoo: I believe I will stop by Kroger and get a Big Ole Honkin Box of White Wine and run a trial of how much of the box I can drink before blacking out. I'm gonna video myself too. I'll let ya'll know the results. Maybe I'll do some drunk sleuthing for Websleuths entertainment of watching me type while drinking.... j/k.....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I would never subject ya'll to that :innocent:

I'm afraid you'll also get a big ole honkin' headache! :rocker:

Yes, the river. Someone posted that the river is fast flowing in that area... is that true? If a body was in the river, IMO it would naturally wash ashore at some point. It took a little under four months for Laci Peterson's body to wash up.

i asked about the river a while back and a local said it is fast and many a body was dumped there some have never been found. it is also running extra fast due to flooding up north of that area. I thought if a killer wanted to hide a body why put it in a pond where it could be found if there is a good chance the river would take it far away and may never be found. My guess if the poor child is dead that is where the killer put her and I guess that is why they havent bothered to look there as it would be needle in a haystack times 1000. just my opinion.

On the fence but the dog hit in the bedroom has me swaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth