Serial Killers - new forum!

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
I see some of you have already seen me working on our newest forum on Websleuths! There are many threads and cases throughout Websleuths that will be moved here. In the days to come, if you see a thread about serial killers, please post the link here so the mods can move them over.

:tyou:

and

:welcome:

Mr T asked a question on one of the threads and now I can't find it. :doh:

But the answer is YES, if a thread is not locked, you are more than welcome to post on it. :D

Kimster,

I was wondering if y'all might include the vast number of women that have disappeared/killed, some bodies have been found, others have yet to be found, but they all happened in upstate Western tier in New York. Buffalo area expanding out.

So many of these cases are still unsolved and while the police aren't agreeing, many people have voiced concerned that these disappearances, murders could be the work of a serial killer. It's been going on for years.

Just thought I'd throw out that info! :)

~Mish :)

PS: Corrie L. Anderson is one of the women they have never found- just wanted to provide a name to go along with above post! TIA for looking into this... :)

Mish, you are more than welcome to open a thread like that. It could be titled something like "Possible Serial Killer in the Western tier of New York?"

Can we also get a thread, or the old one moved here on William Richard Bradford- serial killer/photographer in L.A.???

Iam watching wicked attraction as I write on here and its about the 2 seriel killers whittaker and norris havn't caught thier first names yet but wow these too were pretty dam sick I don't know yet if or how they get caught i assume they did for them to have all these details but i sure hope they both got the DP maybe it will say at the end of the show . I just cant imagine what that would of been like for these poor girls .I really hope Somethings happens to the victoms i mean when this is going on like somehow the fear puts you in so much shock you dont feel whats going on or black out something because god these people are some sick sick bastards..

This was a really good idea. It kind of makes me sick to actually see how many have accumulated over the years...

Here's my interesting take on serial killers.

All murderers are serial killers, whether they've killed only one person or more than one.

The reason I believe this is because when you've killed someone, you have killed ALL his/her descendants, not just that one person. All his/her potential children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. were killed when you killed that one person. A case in point would be Genghis Khan. In a DNA study a few years back, it was shown that he has 16 million descendants living today.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0214_030214_genghis.html

This is also backed up by Scripture. In Genesis 4:10, God said to Cain after he had murdered Able, "What have you done? The voice of your brother's blood is crying to Me from the ground. If you did a study on that verse, you'd find that in the original Hebrew, God had actually said "the voice of thy brother's bloods" are crying to Me from the ground." The word "blood" was actually plural "bloods".

http://biblehub.com/commentaries/gill/genesis/4.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back