2011.11.06 ~ We're BACK!

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
WEBSLEUTHS RADIO IS BACK THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE.

MARC KLAAS WILL JOIN US ALONG WITH TRUE CRIME AUTHOR DAWNA KAUFMANN TO DISCUSS THE BABY LISA IRWIN CASE AMONG OTHER CASES.

WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS THE STRANGE CASE OF CONVICTED FELON ROBERT COOK AND HOW IT CAME THAT WEBSLEUTHS CO-OWNER TRICIA GRIFFITH TESTIFIED AGAINST HIM THIS WEEK IN FEDERAL COURT. REALLY FREAKY CASE.
- Tricia

Oh boy! Sounds like a great show! I'll have the chat room open about 15 minutes before show time! :seeya: - Kimster

GAH! I hope my new mifi comes tomorrow! Thats gonna be another great show! Im gonna have to catch up!

You guys this show is going to be WILD.

Wait until you hear about testifying against Robert Cook in Federal Court.

Robert Cook was charged with two counts of interstate threats and one count of interstate stalking. The victim in the case was a Boulder Police Department Commander.

I testified to my knowledge of prior past threats since he threatened me at the same time.

Robert Cook believes in his heart and soul that he has solved the JonBenet Ramsey case and we are all in a conspiracy to stop him from getting the glory he deserves.

It was CRAZY. I'm not going to give away anything other than to say I will be discussing the effects a good Fleet Enema might have on a grumpy judge.

Within in about 90 seconds of me taking the stand the judge threatened to have me removed. Why? GOT ME. Judge did say he didn't like the way I was answering the questions. OMG it was like a skit from Saturday Night Live. And he treated me much nicer than the other witnesses. LOL

True crime author Dawna Kaufmann was in court so she will join us as well to talk about the case. I was not allowed to sit in the courtroom and watch the trial. Dawna was thank goodness and she has the details.

This Robert Cook is not to be confused with the good Robert Cook whose daughter Rachel has been missing since 2002. Read about her case right here

Also Marc Klaas will join us to talk about the Lisa Irwin case and the Jahessye Shockley case.

We are discussing it HERE

Please join us tomorrow (Sunday) night. 8 PM Eastern.

LISTEN RIGHT HERE

Kimster, I think I'm in the wrong chat room. Do you have directions handy? :tyou:

Ah shoot Ynot! I didn't see your note until now. :sigh:

The link in my siggy line should take everyone right to it when it's open.

Well :doh:

I listened in though and it was a really good show! Kudos to all involved!!! :applause:

Great show!

I listened this morning and was really alarmed anout Robert Cook. This man is dangerous and needs to be stopped. He should have gone back to prison when he broke his parole with his threats. So sorry you have gone through this, Tricia.

Wow @ the Robert Cook craziness. Kind of reminds me of what is going on in the Haleigh Cummings affair, behind the scene.

Loved how Marc put things in regards of victims rights not being in the constitution.

Your radio show rocks. Takes following crimes cases to another level.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back