1078 users online (204 members and 874 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

If you could ask one question; What would it be and to whom?

It is possible, the great minds of fellow WS members could have settled this case long ago if only we had the answers to our questions.

What is the answer you seek, and from whom would you ask?
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    It is possible, the great minds of fellow WS members could have settled this case long ago if only we had the answers to our questions.

What is the answer you seek, and from whom would you ask?
    There's no way I could pick just 1 question, but I guess I'd start with the dumpster hits...ask LE if they really believe it was a bandaid or pad. And assuming we would be told the truth, I'd ask Misty who picked Haleigh up from school. I'd like to know what evidence, if any, was found in the trailer and at St Johns, and I'd like to ask LC why she threw Tommy's and Timmy's work boots away. And I'm also real curious about the Haleigh tattoos. I guess I would just ask, 'Why?'.

It's not really a question, but I would love to go over the phone records with a fine toothed comb.

Shortly after I started this thread, I was reading comments on Pat Brown's website;

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co...ay-ronald.html

A poster has a list of questions I would like answered also!

Dodie: You asked about one of my top questions - the dumpster.

I'd like to ask how LE/FBI couldn't find Haleigh and if they tried 100%. There's no way the Cummings/Croslin clan should have been able to pull one over the experts. It's just frustrating, IHMO, that any child killer can get one over on LE/FBI.

MOO

Mel

Just one question?
    I have many but IF you want ONLY one, my question would be for John Merchant and PCSO..Why did you assist helping the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan in totally derailing this investigation?
    "It's been clear from day one that the contradicting statements from the family members are not the truth," said Capt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman for the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

JUSTICE HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HIDDEN IN THE LAW

I'd ask TN where Haleigh is...............
    If there's hink....there must be stink.

What are the hours that ronald l cummings worked the night haleigh was reported missing? I would like an answer from the fbi- if they dont have that answer, then i would ask pcso.
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

Misty, "Did you leave the mh after 6 p.m. on 2-FEB-2009?"

All the Cummings, especiallly TN -- where were you from noon on Monday until you showed up at the mh after HaLeigh was reported missing?
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    Just one question?
    I have many but IF you want ONLY one, my question would be for John Merchant and PCSO..Why did you assist helping the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan in totally derailing this investigation?
    VERY, VERY GOOD EM! I'd ask the same dam/ question!!!!

I would ask all of the following that are in prison, and the ones that are not, including JO, TN, GGMS, WBG, Orlando, TC, CC, LC the AC man, the grave digger, and whoever else I'm forgetting the following:

Would you be willing to take a Sodium Penethol test to reveal the whereabouts of Haleigh Cummings?

NOT how they know, NOT who killed her, NOT who was all involved, JUST WHERE IS HER BODY?

For this information, if it were one of the ones in prison, they would get a reduced sentence. Just a yes or no by any of the players would be very significant.

I realize this is not legal, but that's what I would like to ask.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 4Jacy View Post
    I would ask all of the following that are in prison, and the ones that are not, including JO, TN, GGMS, WBG, Orlando, TC, CC, LC the AC man, the grave digger, and whoever else I'm forgetting the following:

Would you be willing to take a Sodium Penethol test to reveal the whereabouts of Haleigh Cummings?

NOT how they know, NOT who killed her, NOT who was all involved, JUST WHERE IS HER BODY?

For this information, if it were one of the ones in prison, they would get a reduced sentence. Just a yes or no by any of the players would be very significant.

I realize this is not legal, but that's what I would like to ask.
    YAY!! Love your post! I've wished this from the 'get go' ....since none of these players can tell the truth!

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right, Art Harris, why would Ron call Misty 90 times in one night, in particular on the night Haleigh disappeared, in particular before the child was reported missing while he was still at work?

HARRIS: Jane, I reported that from -- from sources very close to the investigation about a month or so ago, and it was 98 times I was told.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Ninety-eight times over how many hours?

HARRIS: Over a very few -- well, he was -- it was about an hour or two.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Before the child was reported missing...

HARRIS: Correct.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...0/ijvm.01.html
    If Ronald was at work at PDM for his entire shift, how did he call Misty 90+ times and result in only 2 pings from the cell tower covering that area?

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/...s-solid-alibi/

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

Quote Originally Posted by B4igo2it View Post
    Misty, "Did you leave the mh after 6 p.m. on 9-FEB-2009?" - Date corrected
    Previous post had a typo - I meant to say after 6 p.m. on the night HaLeigh vanished. (9-FEB-2009)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast