1105 users online (236 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    If Ronald was at work at PDM for his entire shift, how did he call Misty 90+ times and result in only 2 pings from the cell tower covering that area?

That sounds just about like GMS saying she was at the mh that evening which proves she was there all night.
    What you read is MOO only. If not, it might make sense.

Awhile back, Art reported that Tommy took the call from Ron, while he was at his parent's house. Tommy, himself, said he went by and banged on the trailer door. He later told the story of him and JO. Ok, if nothing else, Tommy, in bits and pieces, has admitted to being a very busy man...not exactly sitting at home, cooking dinner, babysitting, and sleeping beside LC. I'd like LC to answer, why she said he was home, with her. Tommy's own admissions, blew her whole story out of the water...so??? What does she have to say for herself, now?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    Awhile back, Art reported that Tommy took the call from Ron, while he was at his parent's house. Tommy, himself, said he went by and banged on the trailer door. He later told the story of him and JO. Ok, if nothing else, Tommy, in bits and pieces, has admitted to being a very busy man...not exactly sitting at home, cooking dinner, babysitting, and sleeping beside LC. I'd like LC to answer, why she said he was home, with her. Tommy's own admissions, blew her whole story out of the water...so??? What does she have to say for herself, now?
    Don't forget, Lindsey has also said she was at a nursing school gig and didn't even get home until around 10:00 pm. IIRC, the calls from RC to Tommy as well as his alleged visit to the trailer were all BEFORE 10:00.

As you've said, it's being alleged Tommy was with Misty at Green Lane around 5:00, at his parent's house on Magnolia, back to the trailer on Green to check up on Misty for RC, and back home by 10:00 for an evening of domestic bliss and tranquility with the wifey once she got home. He is even supposed to have found time to prepare a lavish dinner for his hard studying wife's return!

Indeed, Tommy was a busy little beaver by all accounts.

Quick question, however. It's too far to walk from Tyler to Magnolia and back, especially if he's dragging the kids along. What was he driving?

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

I would ask RC where is HaLeigh .
    He knows where she is . MOO

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    Don't forget, Lindsey has also said she was at a nursing school gig and didn't even get home until around 10:00 pm. IIRC, the calls from RC to Tommy as well as his alleged visit to the trailer were all BEFORE 10:00.

As you've said, it's being alleged Tommy was with Misty at Green Lane around 5:00, at his parent's house on Magnolia, back to the trailer on Green to check up on Misty for RC, and back home by 10:00 for an evening of domestic bliss and tranquility with the wifey once she got home. He is even supposed to have found time to prepare a lavish dinner for his hard studying wife's return!

Indeed, Tommy was a busy little beaver by all accounts.

Quick question, however. It's too far to walk from Tyler to Magnolia and back, especially if he's dragging the kids along. What was he driving?
    Didn't Tommy drive a truck? IIRC, it was a red truck and he sold it not long after Haleigh was reported missing.

ETA: Steph Watts talks about it here:
    http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09...ngs-is-a-liar/

{snip}

Tommy drove a red truck that he sold after Haleigh disappeared. The day after the interviews, Miller asked Misty if she knew where the truck was. She had mentioned to us she knew who had bought it and Miller wanted to see the location. Ronald and Misty took Miller to the guy’s house who had bought the truck. Although it wasn’t there at the time, Miller returned to the location with me right after and we recorded the address and went to the police with the info. The title was never transferred to the new owner so the truck is still listed in Misty and Tommy’s mother’s name. The police were going to get the truck and process it. Hopefully it’s not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Didn't Tommy drive a truck? IIRC, it was a red truck and he sold it not long after Haleigh was reported missing.

ETA: Steph Watts talks about it here:
    http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09...ngs-is-a-liar/
    ok, thanks. Do we know how LC got to and from school?

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    ok, thanks. Do we know how LC got to and from school?
    Just going from memory, she drove the van that was loaned to Chelsea and Timmy the night Haleigh was reported missing. Again going from memory, she rode with a fellow nursing student to clinicals.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I'd want all the Cummings/Croslins/Sykes/Neves main characters locked in a room and not allow anyone out until someone answered my question truthfully:

WHERE IS HALEIGH?

After she was found, I'd hope LE would ask RC what he did to her and ask all the others why they covered for him.

And in my opinion, the culprits should all be serving life sentences, including the [alleged] ringleading grandmothers.

JMO

I also want LE in Putnam investigated. How they could allow all those druggies to make them look like buffoons is beyond comprehension. To think two grandmothers and one small time dope dealer have so much power is skeery. Very skeery.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2