MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cazzie

This is love
Reaction score
Good Morning!

11/5/11

Post links to today's MSM coverage here. And little to no discussion here, please.

If you wish to discuss something in today's links, find an appropriate topic thread. If none,
start a new thread. :loser:

Thanks to all!

Let today be the day that Lisa is found! :hug:

Baby Lisa Irwin Missing Four Weeks -- Are Police Doing Enough?..

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisa-irwin-missing-four-weeks-police-doing-191500912.html

i know this is a few days old but i found it pretty interesting.not seen it posted before sorry if it has ive not been around so much the last couple of days

after seeing what LE have done and are doing written down,i don't see how anyone could dispute that they aren't doing enough to search for lisa.

JMO MOO!!

Police not giving up on search for Baby Lisa.
Tips have slowed down
No suspects -
LE is moving on from reports of lone man walking the night Lisa disappeared
Baby Lisa will be 1 next week

Police: Still actively searching for missing baby

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15962122...aby?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Sgt. Stacey Graves, a spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Friday that detectives have received 1,205 tips and cleared 959 of them. She did not provide any additional details on the progress of the investigation.

Police have been unable to schedule a second interview with baby Lisa's older half-brothers. Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney representing baby Lisa's parents, had said the interviews would occur this week.

Police: Still actively searching for missing baby

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15962122...aby?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Sgt. Stacey Graves, a spokeswoman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Friday that detectives have received 1,205 tips and cleared 959 of them. She did not provide any additional details on the progress of the investigation.

Police have been unable to schedule a second interview with baby Lisa's older half-brothers. Joe Tacopina, the New York attorney representing baby Lisa's parents, had said the interviews would occur this week.

Is this new, or is he just going to say this every week...

Kudos to the LE for all the time, energy, and man power they have, and continue to, put into this mystifying case!

Police not giving up on search for Baby Lisa.
Tips have slowed down
No suspects -
LE is moving on from reports of lone man walking the night Lisa disappeared
Baby Lisa will be 1 next week

All reports of a lone man with a baby? :waitasec:

Actually, the report didn't say lone man with a baby, only lone man walking. I assumed she meant man with baby sightings, but IDK.

Perhaps it meant the white blob...? I sure hope LE didn't spend too many man hours on that, it seems obvious to me the defense team of "advocates" surrounding the family drew a line between the "man with a baby" sightings then looked at surveillance tapes until they could point to the missing link. MOO

:maddening:

If it said lone man walking, I would assume they meant the blob video. I'd be surprised if they were just now moving on though.

Perhaps it meant the white blob...? I sure hope LE didn't spend too many man hours on that, it seems obvious to me the defense team of "advocates" surrounding the family drew a line between the "man with a baby" sightings then looked at surveillance tapes until they could point to the missing link. MOO

:maddening:

Does that not seem like good police work to you? I would think if you have 2 sightings of a man carrying a baby in the wee hours, first thing you'd do is ask all the people with video surveillance to please review their tapes for that night and submit them if there is anything on them.

In most cases, cops flat ask for the video to be given to them, if anyone has video of the area. I don't know that it has anything to do with the defense - it's just police investigatory work. SOP.

Does that not seem like good police work to you? I would think if you have 2 sightings of a man carrying a baby in the wee hours, first thing you'd do is ask all the people with video surveillance to please review their tapes for that night and submit them if there is anything on them.

In most cases, cops flat ask for the video to be given to them, if anyone has video of the area. I don't know that it has anything to do with the defense - it's just police investigatory work. SOP.

I'm confident that LE did ask for surveillance videos, but the white blob video doesn't seem like something that would help their investigation at all, and I would be surprised if they spent too much time on it. I don't think LE released it, did they?

Welcome to Websleuths Ihavenoclue! :balloons:

No, I'm hoping LE has actually spoken to the man seen in the neighborhood. Plus, the quality of that footage was inconclusive, at best, unless LE has a way to clean it up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Additionally, LE wasn't the ones who introduced the white blob, JT, BS, and CS floated that out to the public. I just wasn't impressed. MOO

Is JJ having anything on her show tonight??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member