1025 users online (225 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Keeping up with rumors, truths & just plain wrong

http://websleuths.com/forums/newthre...ewthread&f=463

Thought maybe this thread would be easier for us to view for the things we know for sure is a lie, or a truth, or a fact or just plain wrong, in order to put some of the contradictions to rest and help us sleuthers to not bang our head against the wall.

Ok, regarding the lights being reported as off by the neighbor, then watching this video (link above) at the 7:24 mark, JI mentions...pumpkin light was on????? Are you kidding me? Really? So the phone napper/kid napper also took the time to plug in the pumpkin light in the computer room?

My best guess on this is "neighbor is plain wrong, or lying" DB never turned the lights off. For what reason, I don't know. Actually drunk, or staging the scene.

So for this post, I guess I would label it as "plain wrong, or too drunk to know."

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to even start a thread so feel free to delete it...mods!! Not a problem..

ETA: If stating a fact: Don't forget to link it..
    Last edited by neese; 11-05-2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: To add my eta
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. ”
    ― Ray Bradbury
    :

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" ~ Will Rogers

I'll be the first to post the one fact we surely do know that doesn't need a link-Baby Lisa is missing and it breaks our hearts.
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

― Ray Bradbury
    :

The problem with starting a thread like this is that us here at Websleuths can't even agree on what is a truth or a lie. But, it should definitely get some interesting conversations going!
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    The problem with starting a thread like this is that us here at Websleuths can't even agree on what is a truth or a lie. But, it should definitely get some interesting conversations going!
    I know. For real. I was reading in other threads and have bitten all of my fingernails off. It is hard to figure out. At least with this thread, it's easier to point out right away if the poster will say it's a fact or not with a link. Although links are required on the entire board for facts but I keep reading posts with no link and knowing I heard something very different the day before. We'll have to see.

― Ray Bradbury
    :

I think that another truth that most of us can accept is that DB drank wine that night...how much is still up in the air.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

Also...I see that you are new here! Welcome! Websleuths is a great place, albeit a bit addictive!

Truth:

1. Baby Lisa is missing. Don't know date, time etc..

2. Parent's aren't answering the questions LE needs in order to aide them in locating Baby Lisa.

3. Paren't won't allow the boys to be re-interviewed.

4. Mom and brother were on tape purchasing alcohol.

5. There was "hit" in the parents room.

I think that another truth that most of us can accept is that DB drank wine that night...how much is still up in the air.
    I don't accept that Mom was drinking wine that night. I don't believe a word she says. Until LE tells us she drank wine, I won't believe it.

I do believe she purchased wine, saw that on video.

I agree that the only thing we know for sure is that Baby Lisa is missing...everything else is either a rumor, lie or a change in the story line. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by AngelWings444 View Post
    Truth:

2. Parent's aren't answering the questions LE needs in order to aide them in locating Baby Lisa.

Are you saying the parents never answered these questions? Or not recently?

Truth:

But, just playing devil's advocate here. There are some on here who don't believe that there was a hit in the parents room and also feel that the parent's have answered enough to LE. Not me, but some others.

Also...I see that you are new here! Welcome! Websleuths is a great place, albeit a bit addictive!
    Thank you. I joined in 2009 and mainly lurked around during the CA craziness but I am really enjoying participating. My boyfriend broke up with me for websleuthing and watching Nancy Grace. He says it will attract bad things to me. I don't think it's likely that anyone wants to kidnap a 43 year old single chick with a dalmatian, they'd just bring me back and keep my dog. But it is nice to be rid of his controlling ***. So I shall sleuth on....

― Ray Bradbury
    :

I don't accept that Mom was drinking wine that night. I don't believe a word she says. Until LE tells us she drank wine, I won't believe it.

I do believe she purchased wine, saw that on video.
    Haha...thanks for proving my point up thread. No one here can agree on anything...

Quote Originally Posted by neese View Post
    Thank you. I joined in 2009 and mainly lurked around during the CA craziness but I am really enjoying participating. My boyfriend broke up with me for websleuthing and watching Nancy Grace. He says it will attract bad things to me. I don't think it's likely that anyone wants to kidnap a 43 year old single chick with a dalmatian, they'd just bring me back and keep my dog. But it is nice to be rid of his controlling ***. So I shall sleuth on....
    You GO GIRL!!!

If DB drank wine and then stumbled off to bed too drunk to check on Lisa, I would imagine she wouldn't have washed out her wine glass. So if there isn't one then that is suspect to me.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast