Thread: Singer Andy Williams says he has bladder cancer

Unhappy Singer Andy Williams says he has bladder cancer

BRANSON, Mo. (AP) Singer Andy Williams told the crowd at his Christmas show Saturday night that he has bladder cancer.

The Tri-Lakes News reports the 83-year-old Williams appeared early in the show at the Moon River Theatre and vowed to return next year to celebrate his 75th year in show business.

http://news.yahoo.com/singer-andy-wi...062705233.html

Praying for Andy! I love his Christmas music!

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    May the Lord touch Andy's body and work a miracle for him, his family and his many fans!! Amen.
    Get well Andy-Christmas wouldn't be the same without.....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73UqDX_quk0"]The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year (From The Andy Willia... - YouTube[/ame]

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to essies For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    While many '60s vocalists had recordings of the theme from Alfie (1966, Michael Caine, Shelley Winters), Andy Williams' rendering was my favorite. When a family for whom I babysat offered me a pup from their latest litter, I named the little guy "Alfie" after the song. A beagle/terrier mix, "Alfie" lived 13 years.

I hope Andy Williams will recover from the cancer and continue to grace audiences with his soothing voice.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

A wonderful voice and entertainer. I hope that he can beat this.