Video of a baby being taken out of crib (not baby Lisa)

OceanEyes

Reaction score
Ok, my husband loves all the sites with the funny videos and shocking videos and so forth. Tonight he found this one on Break.
It has nothing to do with baby Lisa, and I'm not even sure this is the right place for this thread, but as she is the most recent missing baby, I thought it might be appropriate.
I know that the baby in the video knows the person taking him out of the crib, but I thought it very interesting how easy it was to just snatch him.

http://www.break.com/halloween-scare-video/baby-swap-prank-on-new-mom-2216253

I just watched this with my DH, I said, "I'd have killed you if you did something like that to me!" he said, "you notice how we had three kids and I never did?"

Just seems mean, not funny. Ugh.

And, yes, it was easy for the baby to go out the window, but they were working together, one on the inside and one out. I think it was actually the baby's dad who took the baby through the window, right?

The whole thing is creepy for so Many reasons!

Um… thanks for sharing? :)

And this lady was awake and sober. And now anyone who recognizes them from the video also knows how easy it would be steal that baby. Just saying, dumb thing to post on Youtube. JMHO!

You can sit around arguing until you're blue in the face, but I love it when someone actually puts an idea to the test!

Incidentally, this kind of prank is grounds for homicide. And if I'm on the jury, the perp will walk.

I would scream where's my baby? Then I'd get my gun. There's nothing remotely funny about this stunt. If the prankster is the gals dh, she should get a divorce.

Just goes to show people will do anything for a little bit of 'fame'. The whole thing looks staged to me. I'd imagine she was in on it. It looked like acting. The way she tippy toes away from the crib after she puts the baby in - why do that? He's not even asleep. The way she covers her face when she discovers the guy in the crib - just a bit too like a bad movie scene.

I use to tippy away from crib. I think it had to do with child was making some noise and if I sneak out, I would not feel so guilty. I thought the video was funny. I am sure like always we don't know the whole story, I think it was not about a missing baby but for a scary mask in a bed. I am sure she will or has gotten him back. I would be brewing up something if I was her.

Interesting about getting the baby out of the crib (isn't it amazing how the baby just goes right to the window and is happy to be lifted out?).

The thing that makes it so fake to me is that she never once asks where the baby is. Unless the DH was standing there with the baby when she came out screaming, that should be her first question.

Also, if she wasn't in on it, I'd kill them both. I do NOT like being scared like that and really don't find scary pranks amusing.

I couldn't watch past the creeper getting into the crib, as I knew it was going to have a very bad ending. If someone did that to me when my son was that age, he'd be 10 feet under right now. Either that or I would have stroked out or had a heart attack.

So sad....

Mel

Interesting about getting the baby out of the crib (isn't it amazing how the baby just goes right to the window and is happy to be lifted out?).

The thing that makes it so fake to me is that she never once asks where the baby is. Unless the DH was standing there with the baby when she came out screaming, that should be her first question.

Also, if she wasn't in on it, I'd kill them both. I do NOT like being scared like that and really don't find scary pranks amusing.

Oh and I hope mommy moved the crib away from the window after that!

It would have been even funnier if this woman had a gun.

OT - My ex-husband pulled a prank on me to startle me once...ONCE! Without thinking, my first reaction was to punch him in the stomach...as hard as I could! Oh, my gosh, he doubled right over in pain. I thought his dinner was going to come up!

Never pulled cr@p like that on me again. :floorlaugh:

Anyway, I think that video does illustrate how quickly she could have gotten little Lisa out of the house. I'm not sure what it would look like to the neighbors, but I think she could have gotten her out of there without notice.

Could two strange men do that with a baby? Nah, I don't buy it. I don't see a little girl cooperating with strangers like that to be snatched.

This is a perfect example why windows should be checked at nap/sleep time...

I use to tippy away from crib. I think it had to do with child was making some noise and if I sneak out, I would not feel so guilty. I thought the video was funny. I am sure like always we don't know the whole story, I think it was not about a missing baby but for a scary mask in a bed. I am sure she will or has gotten him back. I would be brewing up something if I was her.

BBM

I completely agree-- I cracked the heck up at the video. I also think it had to do with the scary mask, not a missing baby. Some couples play jokes on each other....this seems to be one of those couples. I think it's refreshing. :)

But the video does show how easy it could be to snatch a baby from a window.

I would have killed my EX husband and his "friend". No way, no how! I love a good prank but this is just beyond disgusting.

Ok, my husband loves all the sites with the funny videos and shocking videos and so forth. Tonight he found this one on Break.
It has nothing to do with baby Lisa, and I'm not even sure this is the right place for this thread, but as she is the most recent missing baby, I thought it might be appropriate.
I know that the baby in the video knows the person taking him out of the crib, but I thought it very interesting how easy it was to just snatch him.

http://www.break.com/halloween-scare-video/baby-swap-prank-on-new-mom-2216253

Thanks for sharing OceanEyes! I did find it funny. My hubby and i play jokes on each other all the time. My son even joins in for a good laugh. (9 years old) The two of them get me every time....lol.

That is just the thing, How do we know the baby wouldn't go to the window to see what was going on over there? Another reason why my sons crib was across from the window. (aside from the strings that hang down from the blinds)

I really dont think it is impossible to snatch a child from their own crib in the middle of the night, especially when the crib is right in front of the window. IDK maybe that is just me and how i think. JMO

Thanks for sharing OceanEyes! I did find it funny. My hubby and i play jokes on each other all the time. My son even joins in for a good laugh. (9 years old) The two of them get me every time....lol.

That is just the thing, How do we know the baby wouldn't go to the window to see what was going on over there? Another reason why my sons crib was across from the window. (aside from the strings that hang down from the blinds)

I really dont think it is impossible to snatch a child from their own crib in the middle of the night, especially when the crib is right in front of the window. IDK maybe that is just me and how i think. JMO

Lisa's crib WASN'T right in front of window. Nobody suggested she was snatched through the window. What was suggested is that somebody gotten in through the window that was in a different room, gone through the house and went to Lisa's room.

Because the guy taking the baby out the crib in this so-called prank is likely baby's father. I do agree there are several things to suggest she was in on it. Frankly if she wasn't in on it, that kind of prank could end up really badly.

I would scream where's my baby? Then I'd get my gun. There's nothing remotely funny about this stunt. If the prankster is the gals dh, she should get a divorce.

I agree; divorce. No hyperbole. I'm thankful my husband would see this as pure juvenile idiocy and would never mess with me or our children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back