PA PA - ANTONIO RODRIGUEZ Kensington Strangler

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A woman who survived a brutal attack by a rapist in Philadelphia's Kensington section has police wondering if they have a serial murderer on their hands.

Last week I posted about poor Elaine Goldberg and how the poor young woman's body was found in a lot strangled. Police also found the body of Nicole Piacentini. A third woman survived an attack.

I'll link to the sketch and my previous thread. Meanwhile my heart goes out to Nicole's family especially her mom and to the poor young woman who thankfully is alive.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Survives-Attack-in-Kensington-108454579.html

35 year old Nicole Piacentini of Port Richmond's body was found halfway outside a doorway of an abandoned building not far from where Elaine Goldberg's body was found.

Nicole's death was not ruled a homocide until after an autopsy. Police are also looking to who called 911 to alert them her body was there.

RIP Nicole. I am so sorry you were murdered out there. My condolences to your family.

I hope they catch this SOB real quick!

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/20101116_Another_woman_found_strangled_in_Kensington.html

The victim who survived was attacked in October in the very same lot that Nicole was murdered in. The victim came forward to help police do a sketch which is so good it could be a photograph.

Please take a look at the sketch. Someone knows this guy.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/Philadelphia_Strangulations_Sketch_111610

That is one of the best composite sketches I have ever seen! I hope LE plasters this sketch everywhere. This perp is easily recognizable! They need to find him before he strikes again. My thoughts and prayers are with the victims families as well as the surviving victim. Thanks goodness she came forward to assist with the sketch!

Thanks for the links Filly!

wm

I sent this tip to Philly LE! Too many similarities!

Salem

Now to figure out how to get it to New Jersey! Done! Sent it to Dec. Patricia DeMarco in Egg Harbor.

4th attack may be linked to 'Kensington Strangler'

Updated at 05:23 PM today

KENSINGTON - November 19, 2010 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police say they've learned of another attack that may be linked to the so-called 'Kensington Strangler.'

The woman was assaulted in late October in the same area that three other attacks have been carried out - in the Kensington section of the city - resulting in two deaths.

This victim was choked, police said, but survived. They do not believe she was sexually assaulted.

Police say her description of the attacker matches that of the man wanted for questioning in this case. Earlier this week, they released a composite sketch in hopes that someone can identify him.

more here

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=7799525

Filly - I hope Philadelphians are being hypervigilant - this is scary!

Thanks Texas, you beat me to it. Was google mapping the sites where the ladies were found, a couple of my 'back routes' are smack through this guy's hunting grounds. I'll be looking for that mole anytime I'm anywhere near Episcopal.

It's a shame that in the United States in 2010, we have people that are in such a bad place in their lives, that they feel like they can't report when someone tries to kill them.

I wouldn't be shocked in there were other victims in kensington that no one has found yet, police should check out empty lots, vacant houses, closed factories, areas along the train tracks.

This guy obviously has gone off the deep end, at minimum 4 attacks in a month, it is only a matter of time before he strikes again.

Police need to get out on the streets on foot at night when this guy is prowling.

It's a shame that in the United States in 2010, we have people that are in such a bad place in their lives, that they feel like they can't report when someone tries to kill them.

I wouldn't be shocked in there were other victims in kensington that no one has found yet, police should check out empty lots, vacant houses, closed factories, areas along the train tracks.

This guy obviously has gone off the deep end, at minimum 4 attacks in a month, it is only a matter of time before he strikes again.

Police need to get out on the streets on foot at night when this guy is prowling.

It's not only people who are in tough situations, it's the average person who may have been blown off by LE.

It's happened to me - I called LE to tell them about a guy who came to my house in the wee hours of the morning that groped me & exposed himself...you know what I was told? Get this -- if I can call back w/ his home address, they'll send someone over to his house to check it out!! I'd just got done telling them where he worked & where his sister lived -- down the street from me!!

Another time, my roommate & I were freaked out because we thought there was another Danny Rolling-type psycho living in the woods behind our house because of some things going on & only someone watching the house could know these things....a deputy came out & guess what he told us...to take the dogs & go find him! (the dogs were poodles.)

Texas Mist: "It's not only people who are in tough situations, it's the average person who may have been blown off by LE.

It's happened to me - I called LE to tell them about a guy who came to my house in the wee hours of the morning that groped me & exposed himself...you know what I was told? Get this -- if I can call back w/ his home address, they'll send someone over to his house to check it out!! I'd just got done telling them where he worked & where his sister lived -- down the street from me!!

Another time, my roommate & I were freaked out because we thought there was another Danny Rolling-type psycho living in the woods behind our house because of some things going on & only someone watching the house could know these things....a deputy came out & guess what he told us...to take the dogs & go find him! (the dogs were poodles.) "

BBM

WHAT?? :eek:

:banghead::banghead:Our Daily News today:

Police have stopped short of describing the two women who survived the recent choking incidents as prostitutes. Both went willingly to the spots where they were attacked.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/loca..._attack_near_site_of_Kensington_killings.html

Oh well that's good of them. Say it. Don't say it. These are mothers, sisters, daughters. Every drug addict isn't a prostitute and every prostitute isn't a drug addict.

"Family members have said that Nicole Piacentini and Elaine Goldberg had battled longtime drug problems." At this point God forbid somone I know and love who has had or has/had a longtime battle with drugs and something happened to them I soooooooooooo would not mention it to the cops. Now, perhaps these women have records? I don't know. They could check that, BUT if they didn't and there's plenty of people that have been out there that get away without being busted for some time well who knows?

Thank you everyone from out of the area who cares for the women in Philadelphia. I give the two surviving victims props for coming forward. Special props to our Philly Police artists. ;)I can absolutely assure that any victim going through such a horrific ordeal is treated with care, concern and without judgement at Special Victims.

I'll be looking for that mole anytime I'm anywhere near Episcopal.

:eek:Snacks you need a license to carry you're taking them routes.;)

He looks like he's local to me. Maybe a drug dealer? Maybe a lookout? Although I doubt if he were either he'd bring attention to the business. He knows those lots. He knows those houses. JMO.

*****Reading the Daily News they mention when they were looking for that guy who was murdering women in Kensington last November they came across a guy named Kevin Maxwell out of Northeast Philly. He picked up at least four prostitutes and raped them and PHOTOGRAPHED them at the GREENWOOD CEMETERY??????*****

O.K. I don't miss much when it comes to hearing about any victims that haven't been Blessed enough to have had a perfect life. I never heard about that. Photographed them in the cem? Man, it is a tough, ugly, mean world out there.

Prayers for anyone still out there suffering. Lord keep them safe. Nobody deserves that to happen to them. Nobody.

No link yet as this was just breaking news.

DNA has been linked in both the murder of Elaine and Nicole. LE can't be certain that the same guy is linked to the two women who survived strangulation.

That sketch is really good, not at all like some of those peicemeal ones you see sometimes (insert ethnic nose C below wides spaced eyes R, etc)

This sketch was actually done by an artist with good description by witness IMO. I hope it helps LE find this guy, because he is not gonna stop.

That sketch is really good, not at all like some of those peicemeal ones you see sometimes (insert ethnic nose C below wides spaced eyes R, etc)

This sketch was actually done by an artist with good description by witness IMO. I hope it helps LE find this guy, because he is not gonna stop.

Isn't it good the sketch, tlcox? Just a few years ago we had one sketch artist who worked full time with victims and one was part-time. All the older police sketch artists had been retiring.

I know they had implemented FACES. It's computer technology obviously but they still need that human connection. Again, I can say I know the victims were treated with compassion and concern. I'll have to ask if this was done using FACES even a little bit or soley done by the artist.

Texas Mist, thank you so very, very much. You know I appreciate you. Filly don't Tweet!:D

Let's hope they get this guy, and quick. We have another lunatic running around in a different part of the city attacking women getting out of cabs.:banghead:

WE have another beautiful young woman strangled. Police are not sure if this murder is related to the other murders. There's enough similarities that they are looking into seeing if there's a connection.

One of the news programs actually showed a photograph and named the victim. I don't have a link for it.

At first police thought it was a drug overdose when they responded to a call in Juniata. This is in walking distance to where Elaine and Nicole were found. They had some guy on the news saying this young lady was going to meetings for about six months and then stopped coming. This made me wonder if it's possible the guy goes to meetings or waits outside meetings.

Please pray for all the still suffering out there and that they catch whoever is harming these young ladies.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/crime&id=7825388

Be safe, Filly. I'm assuming you've spoken to your daughter about safety this week--once or twice?

Surely, surely....someone will recognize this sketch. My heart goes out to the victims.

Texas Mist, was that Central Texas? That's appalling!! Even bitty ol' Ashland has far more engaged officers than that. And heckola, the bad guys don't know my poodles.

I'm assuming you've spoken to your daughter about safety this week--once or twice?

:banghead::banghead::banghead:psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Talking to a brick wall. Although thank our dear Lord DD doesn't have to travel in that space. However, it doesn't mean that guy isn't mobile.

Kensington and Juniata are two seperate neighborhoods, Izzy, but within walking distance to eachother. They're both considered rough. Then again that depends on who you speak with. I'm safe. Heck I don't go anywhere. That's not saying that can't happen to someone I know and care for. In all honesty no matter how careful you are you're pretty much a sitting duck out there IMO.

No, I did talk to DD she knows my heart breaks for people out there trying to get right. Then again you can be right as rain and still be in harms way.Meanwhile after I preached safety she went into Lord only knows what about work or something. Pays me no mind.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back