698 users online (105 members and 593 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

Good morning, peeps!

Thread for today's MSM about Baby Lisa. Please keep discussion to a minimum. If a topic needs more exploration, find or create an appropriate thread.

Thanks everyone, and may today be the day Baby Lisa is found!
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05...ond-worst.html

Missouri drivers ranked second-worst in the nation,

Maybe it's best she doesn't drive. j/k

Please stick with today's news articles in this thread. It will make it easier for us to find items in the future.

If there's a conversation to be had about the lie detector or other issues that came up in the 10/7 interview posted above, please revive an existing thread or create a new one.

You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Please stick with today's news articles in this thread. It will make it easier for us to find items in the future.

If there's a conversation to be had about the lie detector or other issues that came up in the 10/7 interview posted above, please revive an existing thread or create a new one.

Thank you so much "ynot" I was getting all worked up and then realized myself that it wasn't current. HaHa. Thanks so much for all of your hard work you do here.
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. ”
    ― Ray Bradbury
    :

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" ~ Will Rogers

OK, I hit the reset button here to avoid confusion, so if your post is gone please don't fret.

Posts on this thread should be MSM from today only.

Here's some coffee while you peruse the news:

http://www.publicradio.org/columns/m...fee%20love.jpg
    Franz Kafka

HDT

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    In my sick state these past few days I'm not sure if I noticed this article posted or not yet so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it. (Darn Nyquil)

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-l...0liWEhS;_ylv=3

YNOT - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the coffee! I only had enough in my house for one cup today, I'm dying here! I still have a fever but I'm going to HAVE to brave the store to get coffee at the very least! You're the bestest!

Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

Waiting to hear even a morsel of GOOD news is making me crazy!
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    http://www.kmbc.com/news/29697405/detail.html

says it was updated 27 minutes ago ^^ ((musta been a pronoun because I cannot find anything new in the article))

is there still nothing on the search on sunday being released? i know InDaMiddle had said some clothing was found
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Quote Originally Posted by josie1986 View Post
    is there still nothing on the search on sunday being released? i know InDaMiddle had said some clothing was found
    Jim Spellman was down by the river investigating a lead, but hasn't tweeted since then ~ 21 hours! Very odd

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
    @
    @redjillybean I'm at the river now but can't find anything.. Got any specifics?
    Praying for our lost babies ~ Come home Lisa!!

I am assuming none of the morning shows did anything on Lisa-nothing is here-I find that odd!!

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    I am assuming none of the morning shows did anything on Lisa-nothing is here-I find that odd!!
    I watched GMA from start to finish and there wasn't even a mention of Lisa all through the entire broadcast which I thought was odd. Her name needs to stay out there! Someone HAS to know something!
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

I feel like something is afoot. Either that or we might be starting to go cold. I just feel like we might hear something today or tomorrow. Thank you all so much for keeping this thread up as I can only jump on and read periodically during the day.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

I think we're cold... unfortunately.

Maybe the national media is trying to learn it's lesson from the FCA case and not try to over sensationalize this case. I know in that case there was a decent amount of people that complained to media that there were many other missing child cases that never get exposure.

Also, it's a news driven thing. The anthony case had the circus that was her family but even though DB/JI have had their own little quirks, it doesn't approach that level and thus, there isn't a whole lot of news to go on.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast