Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

111106_missing_boy.jpg

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.

An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

Thread #1

Thread #2

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564

Police have not received any new clues and Iafrate is asking anyone with any information to call the tipline.

"We want people to call in," she said. "That's how we've solved some of our crimes in the past. It's very important that if there's anybody that has information about Sky to call in."

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/133461168.html

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-says-wife-had-dreams-about-stra/nFYPX/

Police sources told KIRO 7's David Quinlan on Tuesday that investigators were able to scroll back through Biryukova's Facebook page and take screenshots of what it looked like before Metalwala disappeared. They've preserved her photos and status updates from that period.

One of Biryukova's Facebook friends told Quinlan her Facebook page changed after Metalwala disappeared.

I think it is possible she made arrangements for someone to pick Sky up after or prior to her car 'running out of gas'. For the following reasons.

1)Car seat was still there. Whomever picked Sky up could have had their own car seat. How many car seats does the family have for this child? In my family the grandparents have each had car seats and later booster seats for the grandkids.

2)Drivers side door was locked but the others were reportedly unlocked. The car has 3 doors. The drivers, passenger and hatchback. I think it is very possible mom left the car unlocked deliberately for someone to pick up Sky. That person was supposed to have locked the doors but only locked the driver side thinking that would lock all the doors.

3) AN EXCHANGE OCCURED SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN WHERE HER CAR RAN OUT OF GAS and she abandoned the car where she did with her 'story' thinking it would be believable because she had been charged with and done so before.

all jmo

ETA: Mother declined to take a poly.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed....I am very late to this game.

Does anyone else find it odd that he was last seen wearing the exact outfit he is wearing in the above picture? That seems very odd to me, unless she had just taken his pic on her phone before she walked. But then, wouldn't she have called her friend rather than walking for an hour?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed....I am very late to this game.

Does anyone else find it odd that he was last seen wearing the exact outfit he is wearing in the above picture? That seems very odd to me, unless she had just taken his pic on her phone before she walked. But then, wouldn't she have called her friend rather than walking for an hour?

I think it is odd and I think it is a good possible indicator this was staged. What other case exists when a missing child's MP poster has a photo of exactly what the child was wearing? anyone? I can't think of one.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/father-missing-boy-says-wife-had-dreams-about-stra/nFYPX/

Police sources told KIRO 7's David Quinlan on Tuesday that investigators were able to scroll back through Biryukova's Facebook page and take screenshots of what it looked like before Metalwala disappeared. They've preserved her photos and status updates from that period.

One of Biryukova's Facebook friends told Quinlan her Facebook page changed after Metalwala disappeared.

Wow. So, how did she do it while with LE? Either she had her iphone on her at that point, or someone did it for her.

Copied and posted from earlier thread, written by DillysMom:

. Just getting caught up on news and here... wow. This is movie material!

Something I dont know what, really needs to happen about all these children being killed by their parents. Not that we know that is what happened its just my outraged opinion.

Has anyone posted mom's FB page yet? This mom did *not* hurt this child. She was into organic feeding, church, and a million photos of her daughter (looks like the page wasn't updated for 2 years). IMO

There *are* a bunch of photos of Sky on his FB missing page.

The dad is incredibly good looking and charismatic, I'm almost certain she hid Sky from him and that he is determined to turn everyone against her. Why didn't she hide their daughter? Likely his threats were against Sky (the boy). IMO

and FWIW, I also think he manipulated (whether verbally or otherwise, I'd love to view the Target tape) her into leaving Sky in the vehicle. IMO

I will be incredibly shocked if I'm wrong on this.

The only other scenario I see here is a set up by dad. IMO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dillysmom, I know there is more information out now than there was when you posted the above post, so please understand that I am not picking on you personally.

I would like to say that I believe this post to be a very good example of projection though.

You presume, with what we must assume to be no more information than any of us has either, that this mother couldn't possibly have harmed Sky because she was into organic food and went to church, etc.

This is much like law students thinking Ted Bundy couldn't kill because he went to law school, or church members believing Dennis Rader couldn't kill because he was president of his church, or salesmen thinking Scott Pederson couldn't kill because he was such a charming salesperson, or all Catholic priests thinking NO Catholic priest could sexually abuse. It is an egocentric way of thinking: "If they are like ME, they couldn't POSSIBLY be anything but wonderful". And then when it is PROVEN they did wrong.....well, they must have good justification for their bad deeds.

Jumping to premature conclusions endangers people. I'm dedicated to bringing this to light partly because I believe Tammi Smith so strongly IDENTIFIED with Elizabeth Johnson's situation as being like her OWN past that she helped cause Gabriel's demise. She became intertwined in Elizabeth's sick thinking. This could have happened in our own family during our year of coping with serious mental illness.

Things are OFTEN not what they appear to be on the surface. Jumping to early judgements without much information tells more about US than it does about the situation.

I just want the killing of children to stop. I want adequate help for the truly mentally ill, I want others to stop enabling the ill person's behavioral problems, and I want children to have EFFECTIVE protection when they need it.

And lastly, I want Sky to be found safe and alive.

I think it is odd and I think it is a good possible indicator this was staged. What other case exists when a missing child's MP poster has a photo of exactly what the child was wearing? anyone? I can't think of one.

Kyron at the science fair.

Which of course does look staged.

Wow. Just getting caught up on news and here... wow. This is movie material!<br />
(RSBM)

Dillysmom, I know there is more information out now than there was when you posted the above post, so understand that I am not picking on you personally.

I would like to say that I believe this post to be a very good example of projection though.

You presume, with what we must assume to be no more information than any of us has either, that this mother couldn't possibly have harmed Sky because she was into organic food.

This is much like law students thinking Ted Bundy couldn't kill because he went to law school, or church members believing Dennis Rader couldn't kill because he was president of his church, or sale men thinking Scott Pederson couldn't kill because he was such a charming salesperson, or all Catholic priests thinking NO Catholic priest could sexually abuse. It is an egocentric way of thinking: "If they are like ME, they couldn't POSSIBLY be anything but wonderful". And then when it is PROVEN they did wrong.....well, they must have good justification for their bad deeds.

Jumping to premature conclusions endangers people. I'm dedicated to bringing this to light partly because I believe Tammi Smith so strongly IDENTIFIED with Elizabeth Johnson's situation as being like her OWN past that she helped cause Gabriel's demise.

Things are OFTEN not what they appear to be on the surface. Jumping to early judgements without much information tells more about US than it does about the situation.

I just want the killing of children to stop. I want adequate help for the truly mentally ill, I want others to stop enabling the ill person's behavioral problems, and I want children to have EFFECTIVE protection when they need it.

And lastly, I want Sky to be found safe and alive.

Thank you and bravo. Believe me, looks and even the outward personality are deceiving. It's quite possible the monster in my life was out looking for Sky with the SAR team on Sunday. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

Wow. So, how did she do it while with LE? Either she had her iphone on her at that point, or someone did it for her.

Or she did it before Sky was reported missing but perhaps after something happened to him.

Thank you and bravo. Believe me, looks and even the outward personality are deceiving. It's quite possible the monster in my life was out looking for Sky with the SAR team on Sunday. Makes ya think, doesn't it?

Wow!!! And YES, it does make one think. "They" move among us wearing the mask of normalcy and suck vulnerable people into their personal hell. *~ hugs ~*

True. I didn't follow Kyrons case closely, but in his case at least there was indisputable proof he was alive and well the morning he disappeared. Sadly, we don't have that in Sky's case. *sigh*

Or she did it before Sky was reported missing but perhaps after something happened to him.

And if she really is mentally ill, she may have killed him and then simply "erased" all remnants of him from her life.

I wonder if his toys and clothes are still in the apartment.

I don't see how erasing his pics from FB and Flikr would do a single THING to hide a murderous act, or even an abduction. That does not pass the "rational" test, IMO.

But erasing him from life, ah, that's a different story, and a sad sick one. She may have also been very jealous of him or resented how much more attention/care he required from her than his older sister.

Joshua Davis. :(

Here is one possibility: Julia may have had OCD obsessions r/t symmetry or exactness. Perhaps this clothing ensemble met the criteria for this obsession, so Sky was dressed in this outfit frequently. If this was the case, Sky may have owned many outfits exactly like this one.

Was it stated anywhere if Julia had OCD symptoms before she delivered Sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff