1215 users online (227 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Mmmmm thanks harmony. I just looked at members active and I'm the only one here ... it's a bit like sneaking to the fridge while everyone's asleep.
    lg's gonna love this when she wakes up .... a whole tray of thwartcakes.
    fall seven times ... get up eight
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ah! A nice new Sidebar! And tons of sweets! Thanks, Harmony!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done 99 View Post
    Mmmmm thanks harmony. I just looked at members active and I'm the only one here ... it's a bit like sneaking to the fridge while everyone's asleep.
    lg's gonna love this when she wakes up .... a whole tray of thwartcakes.
    LOL - just popped in and what did I find - my good friend and a table of goodies - hmm where to start - is that a lemon tart or maybe I'll just move on to the thwartcakes.

Thanks Harmony - great way to start a new sidebar - happy I took one more peek before sleep....yummy!!
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

Well wow - I made a pig of myself - better walk my pups before I tuck myself into bed - we turned our clocks back on the weekend and I haven't caught my body up to my brain yet...

Thanks for the new thread and all the goodies this morning.
    I think if I get just two of each, I will be ready for the hearing this morning. It's just 30 minutes away. If it doesn't get broadcast, I hope we have a tweeter nearby to let us know what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    Thanks for the new thread and all the goodies this morning.
    I think if I get just two of each, I will be ready for the hearing this morning. It's just 30 minutes away. If it doesn't get broadcast, I hope we have a tweeter nearby to let us know what's happening.
    i dunno if it's getting livestreamed, i hope so. but bringing this over from the ZFG thread:

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

adam longo will be live tweeting

ETA:
    whoops, misunderstood his tweet. he will be live tweeting from here:

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

"Fisties in the air" - because nobody is there.

"Fisties in the air" - because nobody cares.
    Frederick The Great - “If my soldiers were to begin to think, not one would remain in the ranks”

Fisties in the air - Because my wig's too tight
    Fisties in the air - I can't go out at night
    Fisties in the air - Mom made big money
    Fisties in the air - Ya'll look at me funny
    Fisties in the air - Cause I gotta pay
    Fisties in the air - Why won't ZFG just go away
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

What is the hearing about?

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    What is the hearing about?
    Hello Darlin'

OCA's lawyers want to depose ZG and Morgan wants to compel OCA to complete her depo before ZG does hers.....not using the 5th as a sword...etc

On a serious note..ever since the verdict was read and the results were NG, I have been watching the news for a pattern to emerge. Unfortunately I see it unfolding. Another two year old boy has gone missing under suspicious circumstances. Add to this baby Lisa, the newborn twins smothered by their mother. I'm sure there are more. I was fearful when FCA got away with killing Caylee that other mothers..I use that term loosely..thought just maybe they could also pull the same thing. I would bet baby Lisas mom watched the A case unfold and took notes when she found herself in a bad situation. Instead of just telling the truth and owning up to what happened, these people go into cover up mode, cost LE alot of time, money..put neighbors, friends and yes..we the public through this long drawn out saga which usually ends up in the truth being exposed. I have a feeling Lisa is probably somewhere that has meaning to her parents and I think LE knows if they back away..DB will eventually lead them to where she is...Has anyone else seen this pattern or am I nuts?...OK...let me put that a different way..LOL

I was hoping someone would pick up on the smorgasborg wording ..I am working hard on the house..the snow is coming too soon. Glad to see I have some treats..SUGAR RUSH!...I got here late today and read "closed" on the thread...WHAT!..Of course read further..WHEW...A cup of coffee and all the lemon treats I can eat..My day just got a whole lot better!...I'm in cupcake heaven..love frosting!...Thanks Harmony2

Quote Originally Posted by MsMacGyver View Post
    On a serious note..ever since the verdict was read and the results were NG, I have been watching the news for a pattern to emerge. Unfortunately I see it unfolding. Another two year old boy has gone missing under suspicious circumstances. Add to this baby Lisa, the newborn twins smothered by their mother. I'm sure there are more. I was fearful when FCA got away with killing Caylee that other mothers..I use that term loosely..thought just maybe they could also pull the same thing. I would bet baby Lisas mom watched the A case unfold and took notes when she found herself in a bad situation. Instead of just telling the truth and owning up to what happened, these people go into cover up mode, cost LE alot of time, money..put neighbors, friends and yes..we the public through this long drawn out saga which usually ends up in the truth being exposed. I have a feeling Lisa is probably somewhere that has meaning to her parents and I think LE knows if they back away..DB will eventually lead them to where she is...Has anyone else seen this pattern or am I nuts?...OK...let me put that a different way..LOL
    We are on the same page and I have noticed that too.

Quote Originally Posted by MsMacGyver View Post
    I noticed it too. It seems like those who confess (like Emma's "mother") end up in prison but those who lie get out of jail free.

This is a very disturbing trend.
    Beyond the door,
    There's peace I'm sure,
    And I know there'll be no more
    Tears in heaven.

Page 1 of 146 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast