Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Anyone else have a sweet tooth?

dessertbar4.jpg

http://www.monniecakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/dessertbar4.jpg

5155609146_e4eab87bda.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4110/5155609146_e4eab87bda.jpg

Enjoy!!

Mmmmm thanks harmony. I just looked at members active and I'm the only one here ... it's a bit like sneaking to the fridge while everyone's asleep.
lg's gonna love this when she wakes up .... a whole tray of thwartcakes.

Ah! A nice new Sidebar! And tons of sweets! Thanks, Harmony!

Mmmmm thanks harmony. I just looked at members active and I'm the only one here ... it's a bit like sneaking to the fridge while everyone's asleep.
lg's gonna love this when she wakes up .... a whole tray of thwartcakes.

LOL - :seeya: just popped in and what did I find - my good friend and a table of goodies - hmm where to start - is that a lemon tart or maybe I'll just move on to the thwartcakes.

Thanks Harmony - great way to start a new sidebar - happy I took one more peek before sleep....yummy!!

Well wow - I made a pig of myself :blushing:- better walk my pups before I tuck myself into bed - we turned our clocks back on the weekend and I haven't caught my body up to my brain yet...:eek:fftobed:

Thanks for the new thread and all the goodies this morning.
I think if I get just two of each, I will be ready for the hearing this morning. It's just 30 minutes away. If it doesn't get broadcast, I hope we have a tweeter nearby to let us know what's happening.

Thanks for the new thread and all the goodies this morning.
I think if I get just two of each, I will be ready for the hearing this morning. It's just 30 minutes away. If it doesn't get broadcast, I hope we have a tweeter nearby to let us know what's happening.

i dunno if it's getting livestreamed, i hope so. but bringing this over from the ZFG thread:

http://twitter.com/#!/adamlongo

adam longo will be live tweeting

ETA:
whoops, misunderstood his tweet. he will be live tweeting from here:

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

"Fisties in the air" - because nobody is there.

"Fisties in the air" - because nobody cares.

Fisties in the air - Because my wig's too tight
Fisties in the air - I can't go out at night
Fisties in the air - Mom made big money
Fisties in the air - Ya'll look at me funny
Fisties in the air - Cause I gotta pay
Fisties in the air - Why won't ZFG just go away

What is the hearing about?

Hello Darlin':blowkiss:

OCA's lawyers want to depose ZG and Morgan wants to compel OCA to complete her depo before ZG does hers.....not using the 5th as a sword...etc

On a serious note..ever since the verdict was read and the results were NG, I have been watching the news for a pattern to emerge. Unfortunately I see it unfolding. Another two year old boy has gone missing under suspicious circumstances. Add to this baby Lisa, the newborn twins smothered by their mother. I'm sure there are more. I was fearful when FCA got away with killing Caylee that other mothers..I use that term loosely..thought just maybe they could also pull the same thing. I would bet baby Lisas mom watched the A case unfold and took notes when she found herself in a bad situation. Instead of just telling the truth and owning up to what happened, these people go into cover up mode, cost LE alot of time, money..put neighbors, friends and yes..we the public through this long drawn out saga which usually ends up in the truth being exposed. I have a feeling Lisa is probably somewhere that has meaning to her parents and I think LE knows if they back away..DB will eventually lead them to where she is...Has anyone else seen this pattern or am I nuts?...OK...let me put that a different way..LOL

I was hoping someone would pick up on the smorgasborg wording ..I am working hard on the house..the snow is coming too soon. Glad to see I have some treats..SUGAR RUSH!...I got here late today and read "closed" on the thread...WHAT!..Of course read further..WHEW...A cup of coffee and all the lemon treats I can eat..My day just got a whole lot better!...I'm in cupcake heaven..love frosting!...Thanks Harmony2

On a serious note..ever since the verdict was read and the results were NG, I have been watching the news for a pattern to emerge. Unfortunately I see it unfolding. Another two year old boy has gone missing under suspicious circumstances. Add to this baby Lisa, the newborn twins smothered by their mother. I'm sure there are more. I was fearful when FCA got away with killing Caylee that other mothers..I use that term loosely..thought just maybe they could also pull the same thing. I would bet baby Lisas mom watched the A case unfold and took notes when she found herself in a bad situation. Instead of just telling the truth and owning up to what happened, these people go into cover up mode, cost LE alot of time, money..put neighbors, friends and yes..we the public through this long drawn out saga which usually ends up in the truth being exposed. I have a feeling Lisa is probably somewhere that has meaning to her parents and I think LE knows if they back away..DB will eventually lead them to where she is...Has anyone else seen this pattern or am I nuts?...OK...let me put that a different way..LOL

We are on the same page and I have noticed that too.

I noticed it too. It seems like those who confess (like Emma's "mother") end up in prison but those who lie get out of jail free.

This is a very disturbing trend.

bbm
No you're not nuts...I feel the same.

Another one going on now is Aliayah Lunsford and look at what happened with Zahra Baker. I think it is also being used in a lot of the adult cases too.

They have learned if they lie or keep quiet long enough, any evidence may not be found or could disintegrate away. It used to be that LE could rely on a confession sooner or later due to someone's guilty conscience. Nowdays there is a awful blurry line between right or wrong and good or bad for many people and they just don't care.

The LE have to investigate these weird stories told with one hand tied behind their backs or else they may damage their cases. Also, the justice system has bent over backwards to protect the rights of the accused that they have lost sight of the victims in the cases.

ETA And I can't forget the three Skelton boys who are still missing.

I know LE will take every case as it comes up. Usually there are clues at the beginning that tip us off to whether it's a true crime or cover up...consciencness of guilt cannot be hidden unless your a pro at lying. Even FCA as much as she thought she was good at it...screamed guilty by her actions. It's true while trying to discover the truth it appears the victims get lost and even sometimes are put on trial themselves, without even being given the opportunity to defend themselves because their dead! Caylee Marie didn't get justice from our court system but I believe theres a higher power waiting for FCA to check in. It's gonna get real hot for her someday down the road!
As always..JMO

Agree and it's just plain scary. Although I do think we have moved into a period in society where personal responsibility is at an all time low...but the trend you speak of is really there...:sigh:
How Lisa's mom thought "adult time" meant drinking yourself out cold with a ten month old child in the crib I will never understand...

Another one going on now is Aliayah Lunsford and look at what happened with Zahra Baker. I think it is also being used in a lot of the adult cases too.

They have learned if they lie or keep quiet long enough, any evidence may not be found or could disintegrate away. It used to be that LE could rely on a confession sooner or later due to someone's guilty conscience. Nowdays there is a awful blurry line between right or wrong and good or bad for many people and they just don't care.

The LE have to investigate these weird stories told with one hand tied behind their backs or else they may damage their cases. Also, the justice system has bent over backwards to protect the rights of the accused that they have lost sight of the victims in the cases.

ETA And I can't forget the three Skelton boys who are still missing.

And this new one in Washington State - a little two year old boy - Sky Metalwawa, left says his mother, strapped into his car seat in an unlocked car while his mother and a four year old sibling walked a mile to a gas station to get more gas.

Why oh why would you leave a two year old child in a car and walk away even for five minutes let alone for several hours? By himself at the side of the road??? It just makes my head and my heart hurt..:banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie