996 users online (220 members and 776 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CA - Jessica Bradford for starving newborn to death, Whitmore, 23 Sept 2011

Jessica Nicole Bradford

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/29713689/...tml?hpt=ju_bn6

Bradford said she thought about giving the baby up for adoption, but eventually decided against it. She admitted to neglecting the baby by not giving it any food or breast milk. She said she kept the baby in a vacant building on campus for those first four days and would check on it periodically while she still worked, visited her boyfriend and drove to Redding at least two times.

Bradford said she didn't name the baby because she didn't want to become attached to it.

OMG, it just gets worse and worse, poor baby. Didn't anyone notice she was pregnant one day and not the next, and no baby?
    RIP little one
    England's dancing days are done...

in what universe is it preferable to just let the baby starve rather than utilize the safe haven law that was put into place for just this type of desperate situation? that poor little baby, all alone.
    R.I.P. little Angel
    "Love one another. As I have loved you, love one another." Jesus

her baby girl was born on my (angel in heaven) baby daughter's birthday

RIP little one ~ may you fly high & dance in the sky with my girl

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    I hope she is punished to the full extent of the law.In this age and time there is no excuse for her actions.If she did not want the baby an abortion would have been kinder then starving a baby to death.To have the baby just to leave it to die is horrible,too bad she did not leave the baby at a hospital so someone could adopt the baby.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

What is wrong with mothers (should I even dare call them what they really are!)
    It seems like disposabe baby days.
    Everytime I hear the news, another baby is missing, dead or neglected!
    Babies are HUMANS! Throw the book, it is MURDER!
    I can not believe no bonding, the selfishness and coldness of these sociopaths!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

This so sickening. How could she be so cold and callous? This just makes my heart ache.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Quote Originally Posted by peeples View Post
    Jessica Nicole Bradford

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/29713689/...tml?hpt=ju_bn6

Bradford said she thought about giving the baby up for adoption, but eventually decided against it. She admitted to neglecting the baby by not giving it any food or breast milk. She said she kept the baby in a vacant building on campus for those first four days and would check on it periodically while she still worked, visited her boyfriend and drove to Redding at least two times.

Bradford said she didn't name the baby because she didn't want to become attached to it.
    I hope they throw premeditated murder at her.

The baby was not an it!

Me too! I mean if she wanted to kill the baby why not just suffocate the poor thing and be done with it. Why torture the baby for four days?

And the idea that she could have simply dropped her off at a hospital. LIFE please.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”
    ― Eleanor Roosevelt

http://www.news10.net/news/local/art...of-babys-death

There has to be more to this, right? This article states that she didnt want it to affect the boyfriends life? What???

I wish I hadn't read this story - my heart is broken How can a human being neglect another human being like that. This poor, helpless little baby was left in the cold, with no milk, probably no diapers -- just left to die. Why? Any one of us here would have taken this blessed baby into our arms.

I'm so sad....

Mel

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    I would ave taken that baby in a NY second as most others here would have.Why is this generation so unfeeling and inhuman ? I just do not understand it.It seems they are so selfish and horrible.Makes me ill.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Last year I had a young lady come to my front door after dark with a small dog in her arms. She lived at an apartment complex across the street at the time and asked if i would take the dog in. At first I said no because we have 3 dogs, a cat and a wannabe to feed and pay vet bills for now. Then she said she feared her BF was going to kill the dog and left. I put my shoes on and ran after her and brought the dog back. In the morning I called a reputable Rescue Center and got it a home.
    My point is, this young lady at my door had more compassion for this dog (which I renamed Libby to start her new life) than this mother had for her own child. It's hard for me to even fathom how two women could have such different morals.

ETA: I also advised this young lady if her BF would kill an innocent dog, she needed to get out of that relationship asap.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

Quote Originally Posted by mikeysmommom View Post
    I would ave taken that baby in a NY second as most others here would have.Why is this generation so unfeeling and inhuman ? I just do not understand it.It seems they are so selfish and horrible.Makes me ill.
    Okay, since you asked, I will give you MY take on this. I know I'll be flamed, whatever, been there, heard that. BUT, I believe the "mothers" who are abandoning/killing their babies are SELFISH - SELFISH because they were never made to own up to their own actions as children, never taught the world didn't revolve around them. Children need to know there is a more powerful force on this earth than them, and when they are little, it is the parents. Yet, how many parents actually FORCE their children to acknowledge they ain't the be all and end all? Not too many from what I've read on the internet. When you have a child that rules the roost, is never civilized/controlled, made to know there are rules (and children need this), what does anyone expect?

I know, I know, I'm all wrong, cruel and hateful. Well, I'm not, nor do I have any dead grandbabies from my 5 kids who were raised to know there are consequences.

My opinion only

I am imagining that this "chic" for lack of a better word was once a member of this modern day reform school that she was employed by. Obviously, mentally ill.. Not in the legal sense, since she made attempts to hide the pregnancy and the child to evade responsibility .. You would have to be "touched" to let any creature, let alone your flesh and blood die a slow, cold, lonely, desperate and frightening death. Deranged!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    q<3 VHead <3

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast