1249 users online (262 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

Fox

MKelly: confirming to America Live a major change to the timeline. has to do w/time of call---placed much later that night: @11:57 PM

Holy chit batman....

MW: confims changes to timeline in BL's Case-

11:57 PM: call from DB's phone to MW's cell
    12:15 AM: neighbors (couple) see man w/baby

-Jersey? - cops say questioned Jersey and moved on

Megyn reporting the call made from Baby Lisa's phone to MW was made at 11:57pm. MW's room mates are disputing MW's phone was shared phone with 7 pleople.

12:15am A man was seen with a baby reported.

Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Fox

MKelly: confirming to America Live a major change to the timeline. has to do w/time of call placed much later that night: @11:58 PM
    Who's changing the timeline? Another random person they are interviewing?

It's not a change in timeline when the last timeline you reported was on shaky credibilty ground to begin with. I dunno, it seems some journalists have thrown fact checking out the window with this case.

Well.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Didn't MW say she got her phone back about 10:30 that night? I'm asking, not stating. Testing a memory cell here.

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Didn't MW say she got her phone back about 10:30 that night? I'm asking, not stating. Testing a memory cell here.
    No, MW did not get her cell back that night.

That's it. There is no time line. People are making up time lines, I am convinced of it. I hope LE has an accurate time line and all the others, be it misinformed reporters or criminally inclined peeps, are just fabrications. I can't take it anymore!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    That's it. There is no time line. People are making up time lines, I am convinced of it. I hope LE has an accurate time line and all the others, be it misinformed reporters or criminally inclined peeps, are just fabrications. I can't take it anymore!
    It's ridiculous now. At what point do we start calling some of these news stations the National Enquirer?

I wish they had said how this new timeline was confirmed.

You gotta be kidding me. Another change? Wasn't it 8:30 then 2:30 and now 11:57

<INSERT MEGA EYE ROLLING ICON HERE>

Quote Originally Posted by annalia View Post
    I wish they had said how this new timeline was confirmed.
    I'm pretty sure it isn't LE. I'm seriously starting to doubt if there was ever a phonecall at all at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    You gotta be kidding me. Another change? Wasn't it 8:30 then 2:30 and now 11:57

<INSERT MEGA EYE ROLLING ICON HERE>
    I think it was 2:30Am, then 8:30, now 11:57.

I recall when it was changed to 8:30 it was said to be because there was confusion over it being military time. 20:30 hours or something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    This is so ridiculous! Aren't there 2 different stories out there about when MW got her cell back?

I guess I am losing it big time!
    Wright: I was downstairs probably from 5:00 that night until midnight when I was looking for my phone again."

Russ: "So at the time the mystery call came, what happened?"

Wright: "I'm not sure, from what I was told from people who were upstairs at the time said Dane had the phone all night. I don't know if it was answered if it went to voicemail or if he was on the phone at the time.

Wright: Honestly I have no clue. I don't know if he answered and tried to leave."

Russ: "But you believe this person had the phone all night."

Wright: "From what I've been told, yes, but without me being upstairs and seeing who had the phone it is hard for me to say.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/new...#ixzz1dEY4hnfa

Also, a video in last evening's thread in which MW states when her cell was in her possession again.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast