Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee, 2 young women arrested after 2 day Satanic Sex Spree

Milwaukee, 2 young women arrested after 2 day Satanic Sex Spree

Two female room-mates 'tied up teenager and cut him 300 times during two-day satanic sex torture marathon'
    Teenager tells police he was tied up with duct tape and rope and tortured with a knife
    Gruesome injuries included slash and puncture wounds on victim's neck, legs, arm and back
    'I think you are looking for me' search warrant claims female suspect told police officers

More at link, poor guy got more than he bargained for
    England's dancing days are done...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Im horrified that the woman who did this to this young man have no been charged as of yet. They are being held on suspicion of a crime, but they havent been charged. I think if this were a pair of men perps and a young woman victim we would have seen charges by now. Does anyone else agree>?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mimimama5 For This Useful Post:

Sometimes they will come quick, sometimes not. In this case I can see some he said/she said potential, so they will most likely have to do a lot of interviewing and testing to firm up the charges.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mimimama5 View Post
    Im horrified that the woman who did this to this young man have no been charged as of yet. They are being held on suspicion of a crime, but they havent been charged. I think if this were a pair of men perps and a young woman victim we would have seen charges by now. Does anyone else agree>?

I totally agree with you, if this was male on female abuse they would have been charged by now and more reviled
    England's dancing days are done...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to badhorsie For This Useful Post:

Here's the Smoking Gun article with the search warrant affadavit:

Young Women Nabbed In Bloody Satanic Sex Ritual

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Another article. Chandler's mug shot has to be one of the scariest I've ever seen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45238986...me_and_courts/

Two women arrested in satanic sex ritual stabbing

"...the sexual encounter got out of hand..."

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/...#ixzz1dKhWO5Cj

"...Items found during the search of the two's apartment include several books, such as "The Necromantic Ritual Book" and "The Werewolf's Guide to Life," and paperwork describe in the police document as the "7 Pentacles" of planets...."

more at link

http://www.poto.com/item137904.ctlg

The Necromantic Ritual Book by Leilah Wendell (50 pgs. 1991)

".....One might ask, what is "Death Energy"? Simply expressed, it is the current of transition. The workings in this unique book will permit the magician to bask in the "life-force" of the Angel of Death. Successful working of any of these devotions will enable you to share consciousness with the Angel of Death on an intimate level, as well as becoming "one" with your own death. Chapters include; "Getting To Know You", simple exercises to get comfortable in Death's presence, "Connecting With the Death Energy", "The Summoning of Shadows", "A Note on Temples", (the finest temples call to us, we need not erect them in a physical sense.) "Accessing The Gates", "Ritual Sculpting", (creating the perfect golem and animating it through empowerment rituals) and "High Necromancy", not for the faint of heart nor the fearful. These are rites of passion and devotion for the accomplished and sincere practitioner. The Necromantic Ritual Book is a lamp unto the realm of shadows, dispelling fear with understanding...."

more at link

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I can see that this is going to be very contentious within the pagan community. The link I provided above seems to be strongly connected to paganism and Wiccan--and yet they offer this book for sale. From everything I know, pagans and Wiccans do not accept nor embrace violence. It is a completely different sort of path than the satanism professed by these two women.

I have to wonder if Raven Larrabee is this woman's given name as on several occult sites, I found this:

"...The raven was said to be possessed of necromantic power...

Did Larrabee recently legally change her name or has she grown up in this culture? After all the book was written at the time of her birth.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 11-10-2011 at 04:04 PM.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

The victim is named on several sites and his FB wall has a message that states that he had stitches yesterday. Why are they naming a sex assault victim...unless her requested it?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I think that there aren't official charges yet, because they need to determine at what point it got out of hand. When did it go from consensual to overboard? Determining that point might be the dividing line on what charges are pursued.

Yes, that woman's mugshot is scary...very scary.

I hope that charges are pursued. I have a feeling I am going to regret saying this, because it shows my knowledge of a world that some find highly perverted, but I will share. There are some people that do enjoy mild, sometimes more, bloodletting during sex. It's risky business, obviously, because anything that involves the potential transfer of blood is risky, but there is also the risk of exactly this. You give a mentally ill person a sharp object and permission to tie you up and cut you, you never know what might happen. What strikes me as odd is that these people did not seem to have a long term or trusting relationship, and that is outside the norm for this sort of fetish. Typically, you find this in committed fetish relationships or in couplings where the people get together specifically to feed this fetish when no one else will. There is an immense amount of trust required in this particular act, and it's odd to find a random hookup where both parties are interested in this kind of act and willing to put that much trust in the other person.

Maybe they don't consider a sexual assault? If there was no sexual activity after he was incapacitated, and they just cut him up from that point on, would it be sexual assault or would it be regular assault following a consensual sexual act?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

http://www.werewolfguidetolife.com/

Yes, it's a website, based on The Werewolf's Guide To Life, one of the books found at the crime scene. I really can't tell if it's parody/satire or if the creators are serious.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    I can see that this is going to be very contentious within the pagan community. The link I provided above seems to be strongly connected to paganism and Wiccan--and yet they offer this book for sale. From everything I know, pagans and Wiccans do not accept nor embrace violence. It is a completely different sort of path than the satanism professed by these two women.

I have to wonder if Raven Larrabee is this woman's given name as on several occult sites, I found this:

"...The raven was said to be possessed of necromantic power...

Did Larrabee recently legally change her name or has she grown up in this culture? After all the book was written at the time of her birth.
    I really liked your post Missizzy! It is true that practitioners of Paganism and Wiccan, do not embrace violence. My understanding is that they are, in fact, very much aware of the concept of karma. The general rule is that whatever negative you put out in the world will come back to you three times worse.

I think this Larrabee character adopted the name Raven, but it is not necessarily her "legal" name. Why did her roommate think her name was Scarlet? Based on some basic research, I concluded that Larrabee might have been born a man, and is just now "coming out" as a woman with the Scarlet or Raven names.

This story has many dark secrets. I feel sorry for the victim, but he should not have traveled all that way to meet some strange woman for sex. We constantly hear warnings about meeting people online. That goes for both males and females.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClaireNC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    http://www.werewolfguidetolife.com/

Yes, it's a website, based on The Werewolf's Guide To Life, one of the books found at the crime scene. I really can't tell if it's parody/satire or if the creators are serious.
    It is parody/satire...published as a dark comedy, nothing more.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClaireNC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireNC View Post
    It is parody/satire...published as a dark comedy, nothing more.
    Thank you, I really wasn't sure, and I couldn't explore it too much in depth because my kids are home and pretty much crawling all over me, so I was afraid to click any links.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    Is it just me, or is it always Milwaukee?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KenoshaKid For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    No, a lot of times it's Florida.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nefriahaia For This Useful Post:

I'm a Wisconsin girl...and I'm convinced that there is something in the water in Milwaukee. If I end up in the Milwaukee area, I won't drink the tap water there (and I'm only half kidding).

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RLynne For This Useful Post:

BritsKate is offline Past mistakes should teach you to create a wonderful future.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLynne View Post
    I'm a Wisconsin girl...and I'm convinced that there is something in the water in Milwaukee. If I end up in the Milwaukee area, I won't drink the tap water there (and I'm only half kidding).
    Ahem. Some Milwaukeeans are actually quite normal. Born and bred on Brewers, Bucks, brats, beer, and tap water so I'm not one of them...but some are. I think.
    "Emotional abuse isn't calling someone a name; it isn't simply raising your voice at someone you're meant to love...it's a concerted effort, a campaign, designed with the sole purpose of destruction. Your destruction. Emotional abuse crushes your spirit. It steals a piece of your soul. It changes everything about you and how you interact with others. You are never the same having survived it. In its wake, you question everything you ever thought you knew. You wonder what's wrong with you. You believe you aren't worth loving. You doubt yourself - constantly. And you learn to live with scars no one sees."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BritsKate For This Useful Post:

I hear ya. My folks lived in Menasha for a year long before I arrived, and I always have alert ears for Wisconsin-related "problems."

One of my former students, a girl who was drafted by the WNBA, was shot dead by her lover in Milwaukee not too long ago.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

We are not supposed to be sleuthing victims but a couple of sites have. I have this nagging sense that this young man (only 18) might not have been very savvy in the ways of the world and might have been drawn in. Just a few things about his friends and employment, etc. I so hope his wounds heal and that he gets the therapy he deserves as a victim of assault. He wasn't standing out in the street bleeding because he was enjoying himself.

I did some checking on the name Scarlett (she used two "t"s I think) Larrabee and came up empty. These young women don't strike me as very balanced either. To not know your own roommate's name?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I google mapped the address and those are some very nice, kind of high end studio apartments. For some reason, it just wasn't what I was expecting at all.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Missizzy For This Useful Post:

I google mapped the address and those are some very nice, kind of high end studio apartments. For some reason, it just wasn't what I was expecting at all.
    Got to wonder who is paying for them digs?

Weather it's "weird wisconsin" or "phreaky philly" I'm placing bets on they met in a psych unit after their parents 302'd them. Parents of one of the "ladies" have some loot and figure getting her out on her own will help. The roomies decide to delve and dabble and ain't got a flippin clue to what they are doing. They then wind up slicing some poor kid up.

Oh no doubt they also use "creative" names. My DD has friends like Sistermoonshineovertherainbow. Not that out there of course, but some people seriously don't know some of their real names. Go asking after Amanda and they look at ya like you're a lunatic.

Hoping the poor victim will get good therapy and won't suffer from the wounds too much.

44. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Have people gone looney? I wish the young man has a lot of support, a good family and a good therapist.

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissFine For This Useful Post:

Another article. Chandler's mug shot has to be one of the scariest I've ever seen.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45238986...me_and_courts/

Two women arrested in satanic sex ritual stabbing

"...the sexual encounter got out of hand..."
    This has got to be one of the scariest things that I have read about in a hot minute. Yet, I did some searching, & wanted to update that this is actually the other girl, Raven Larrabee. "Scarlett" if you will.

VERY SCARY!!

http://www.mugshots.com/Current-Even...-Larrabee.html
    “The truth is rarely pure and never simple.”~Oscar Wilde

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tinsamd For This Useful Post:

Keep the pitchforks out of it. These two chicks are out. Released. The devil had nothing to do with it.

Ms. Larrabee there said it was not cult related and it sure as heck was not sexual. Nope. Just plain torture and the guy agreed to it. He was given bathroom breaks and water, and pain relief medication. Say what?

After three days of this ummm torture at the hands of these two ladies he escaped. That was so not in the agreement said Larrabee. He also threatened to kill her.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wiscons...133732518.html

The scarriest thing I learned looking all this stuff up is this chick is from Maine. Yes she is. Originally anyway. How do you get from Maine to Milwaukee at that age and end up puncturing some guy and stabbing him for ummm for whatever reason?

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast