Male

5'10"

150 lbs.

Brown hair

Brown eyes

muscular build

D/O/B - June 11, 1993

NCIC - M240308297

Tattoo's - Chinese writing on back of left arm, Two religious type on abs of Jesus and Angels

Nieko is from Jasper, NY . He was last seen on September 30, 2011 in Addison, New York. Last phone contact was on October 1, 2011

Contact info

New York State Police Painted Post

607-962-6864
317231_307257425957008_100000182582917_1469301_1725645126_n.jpg

***Timeline***
$2,500 cash reward offered for information leading to whereabouts of missing teen

Nieko A. Lisi, Missing since September 30, 2011
An 18-year-old Addison, NY teenager has been missing since September 30, 2011, and the last person to see him, possibly the only person with knowledge of his whereabouts, is now dead, according to authorities and family members.

Below is a timeline and further information involving the disappearance of Nieko A. Lisi. A $2,500 cash reward is being offered for information leading to his whereabouts.

TIMELINE…

1..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie are seen on a security camera in Kanona NY. Nieko’s face WAS NOT clearly visible.

2..(9/30/11) Nieko and Robbie were seen in Rochester on a security camera at Wegmans at 4 am. Nieko’s face WAS CLEARLY visible on camera.

3..(9/30/11) Nieko was last physically seen by his uncle with Robert Knight (Robbie) around 2 pm. Nieko told his uncle they were going to Buffalo to hang with friends. They were in a truck that Robbie said was his grandfathers. Robbie was driving the truck. Robbie’s Grandfather does not own a truck.

4..(10/1/11) Robbie arrived in Michigan sometime between 6 am and 10 am according to his girlfriend. His DAD said he found him sleeping at 11 am when he came home from work. Nobody in Robbie’s family seen Nieko. Robbie told his family that Nieko dropped him off.

5..(10/1/11) Robbie told his family that Nieko stole his phone. He was on his Grandfather’s cell plan and they turned service off to that phone.

6..(10/1/11) Nieko’s Grandmother called his phone sometime in the mid-afternoon (believed to be around 5 pm). He said he couldn’t talk and would call her back. He never did.

7..(10/3/11) Nieko’s mom received his license in the mail. It was found in the street in front of the Hornell post office and mailed from Hornell on 10/1/11.

8..(10/5/11) Robbie was questioned by Michigan police about Nieko’s disappearance. Robbie was taken from the police station to a hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

9..(10/9/11) Robbie was released from the hospital.

10..(10/10/11) Robbie passed away at his parents home sometime after 8 pm.

SUMMARY..

Nieko and Robbie traveled to Rochester and returned to the area. NIEKO WAS LAST SEEN BY HIS UNCLE IN ADDISON, NY. NOBODY can verify that Nieko was with Robbie when he arrived at his parent’s house in Michigan as Robbie’s family states they never saw Nieko.

Timeline was created from information provided by the family and the NYSP BCI unit.

NOW OFFERING A $2500 REWARD for information leading to the whereabouts of Nieko A. Lisi (18 yrs old) from Addison,NY; last seen September 30th, 2011
http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/forum/topics/nieko-lisi-jasper-new-york-september-30-2011

I am about a 45 minute drive from where Nieko was supposedly last seen. There are so many possibilities. I am anxious to hear of his safety. Thank you for all you are doing to find Nieko. I am not a relative. I do not even know the family but I care what happens to this young man. Thank you so much. Also, I find it strange there is no mention of how Robby died as well. Is it relevant? Natural causes?

Thanks for posting the latest article, summer_breeze. I was wondering if there was any word about Neiko. I can't imagine what his family is going through. Was the cause of Knight's death ever released? Was it suicide?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/08/nieko-lisi-missing_n_1261108.html

"Four months after an 18-year-old New York man disappeared while traveling with a friend -- a friend who later turned up dead -- his family continues to desperately try to raise awareness about the case.

There are no suspects, no motive and few leads to follow in the disappearance of Nieko Lisi.

"It's like he just vanished off the face of the Earth," Lisi's aunt, Rachael Davis, told The Huffington Post.

Not only are Lisi's whereabouts a mystery, Davis said national media has ignored repeated requests by the family to cover her nephew's case.

<modsnip>

http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Family-Searching-For-Missing-Addison-Man-Since/C6Hrw0nyNUG8kK_L7Mj4nw.cspx

Hornell City Court officials and the Hornell police Chief say Lisi has a bench warrant for failing to appear in court for a rape charge.
Hornell Police say now that charge is outstanding.
Lisi was arrested in August for having sex with a minor.

New York State Police say there was a confirmed sighting of Lisi in Tennessee in October.

But this didn't turn up any clues to Lisi's whereabouts.

NamUs Profile

https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/show/13249

Case Information
Status
Missing
First name
Nieko
Middle name
Anthony
Last name
Lisi
Nickname/Alias
Date LKA
October 01, 2011 17:00
Date entered
12/14/2011
Age LKA
18 to 18 years old
Age now
18 years old
Race
White
Ethnicity
Sex
Male
Height (inches)
70.0 to 71.0
Weight (pounds)
160.0 to 170.0

http://www.wetmtv.com/news/local/story/Family-Searching-For-Missing-Addison-Man-Since/C6Hrw0nyNUG8kK_L7Mj4nw.cspx

Hornell City Court officials and the Hornell police Chief say Lisi has a bench warrant for failing to appear in court for a rape charge.
Hornell Police say now that charge is outstanding.
Lisi was arrested in August for having sex with a minor.

New York State Police say there was a confirmed sighting of Lisi in Tennessee in October.

But this didn't turn up any clues to Lisi's whereabouts.

The warrant that was issued on Nieko was NOT issued until he missed a court date AFTER his appearance. He as well as several other boys had already been to court several times in which it was postponed. There is also alot more to the "rape" story.
The "confirmed" sighting is a boy claimed Nieko spent the night at his house, his father backed that up, yet no one else in the neighborhood saw Nieko. The only "confirmation" is someones word, to me that is hearsay.
The vehicle that Robbie and Nieko were in has never been found, Robbies father died Aug 25.
This case is very bizarre.

I wonder what R Knight's cause of death was?
He went to the hospital and came home and died very strange!

http://www.steubencourier.com/news/x1160501361/Balloons-used-in-hunt-for-Nieko
~snipped~
After Lisi&#8217;s disappearance, police contacted Knight, who was unable to provide more details, and died of a reported drug overdose Oct. 9.

BBM Robbie apparently died of a drug overdose. I found some sources that claimed it was an overdose of cough medicine. They weren't MSM, so it can't be confirmed. But it does raise speculation about whether it was an accidental or intentional overdose.

Considering that Lisi's g'ma claims she called his cell phone @ 5:00 p.m. on 10/1/2011 (hours after Robbie arrived home without the truck) and that Lisi was charged with rape, how likely is it that he voluntarily disappeared?

Maybe Lisi bought the truck under an assumed name and maybe Robbie gave his cell phone to Lisi, who later disposed of his own phone to erase his tracks. Have any cell phone records been reviewed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back