MW Defends Herself on Facebook

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Frustrated with the media and chatter on Facebook, the woman who owns the mystery phone in the Baby Lisa case created her own Facebook public figure page in an effort to defend herself.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...t-to-defend-herself-on-facebook#ixzz1dJQb8qoB

We're going to allow discussion of Megan Wright's Facebook page. Please, only discuss questions that have already been addressed by MW. Do not include any comments or questions that MW has NOT addressed.

Here is a link to MW's Facebook page up for discussion:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Megan-Wright-Q-A-Baby-Lisa/157096327722971

Not the best picture to post of yourself on a very, very, very serious subject --you think? It's a missing child, not a club!

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Frustrated with the media and chatter on Facebook, the woman who owns the mystery phone in the Baby Lisa case created her own Facebook public figure page in an effort to defend herself.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/nation...t-to-defend-herself-on-facebook#ixzz1dJQb8qoB

We're going to allow discussion of Megan Wright's Facebook page. Please, only discuss questions that have already been addressed by MW. Do not include any comments or questions that MW has NOT addressed.

bumping this up... please read and thank if you understand the rulz

:waitasec: Just took a look at the FB page ... her "profile pic" -- is that MW ? IMO, it sure does not look like her.

I understand that you can put up any sort of "profile pic" you want to, BUT ...

Prayers that Baby Lisa is found SOON !

MOO ...

According to "Boots" she's moving into a new apt. today, that's why she's not answering any questions right now.

Are there questions that she has addressed, or have they been deleted? (I'm only on page 2 of posts, but haven't found any that she has addressed herself.)

Does MW feel at all afraid for her own safety? She seems to hang around some unsavory characters and that would make most people very uncomfortable.

Are there questions that she has addressed, or have they been deleted? (I'm only on page 2 of posts, but haven't found any that she has addressed herself.)

Yes she addressed questions last night but ended up getting stressed and bombarded with accusations etc. She also said she was moving to Springfield to be with her bf and would not be able to be online much. She wanted everyone to know she is moving, but not hiding. You have to go back quite a few pages on her fb page to read all of this. I was reading last night while she was answering. So just keep going to the older posts.

Does MW feel at all afraid for her own safety? She seems to hang around some unsavory characters and that would make most people very uncomfortable.

She's not doing herself any favors in that regard by making herself more in the public eye by doing tv interviews and setting up public FB pages.

Well, that's really a dumb site. MW either doesn't know anything except what she has guessed, OR she is involved up to her eyebrows. Either way, there is nothing that this girl can (or will) tell us.

She is snagging this opportunity to get her internet 15 minutes (like Antoine Dodson - maybe she'll get an auto-tune song herself....) but she has nothing to add at this point. I assume that LE has squeezed whatever the can from her, and I would bet that as tight-lipped as they are, they didn't give her anything.

Like the business of DB having MW's number printed on her hand. Does ANYONE really think that's true? I wouldn't be surprised if LE TOLD MW that, but does anyone actually believe that DB really had the number on her hand? If DB is guilty of something nefarious, whether it involved MW or one of her housemates, wouldn't she have washed it off? I mean, really... DB can't be brilliant enough to have set up this kidnapping coverup for the death of her baby, where LE can't prove it more than a month later, and still be stupid enough to leave a CLUE written on her hand?

According to her page she's moving to Springfield today to live with her boyfriend, Eddie, that she started dating Sunday November 6. They've been dating 5 days and she's moving there to live with him? I'm worried that he's only dating her to get close to the case or to get in on 15 min.

According to her page she's moving to Springfield today to live with her boyfriend, Eddie, that she started dating Sunday November 6. They've been dating 5 days and she's moving there to live with him? I'm worried that he's only dating her to get close to the case or to get in on 15 min.

BBM:

:waitasec: Geeeeeeeeezzzzzz ... how "convenient" is that ...

:waitasec: And WHY does MW need a FB Page to answer Q&A's to "defend herself" ?

IMO ... MW brought ALL of this on HERSELF ... she could have told the media NO interview ... but, when LE knocks on your door, that's a whole different ballgame ...

MOO ...

I like her facebook page, her openness and especially the Examiner article she linked. It's interesting that she's open and now knows that LE lied to her about the phone number on Deborah's hand.

It seems brave of her to come out on facebook. I don't think she's grabbing 15 minutes of fame, I think she's honestly trying to put to rest the public fever of curiosity about her, in a way that furthers the investigation and chances of finding Lisa.

AND, I don't think that was a wrong number. I think if this case is ever solved, it will be shown that whoever called her number intended to.

peeps... this is about discussing the questions that were posed and MW's answers.. it may help if you preface your post with the question/answer you are discussing.. that way it does not go off topic into realms unknown.

thanks in advance... and this lands at random

eta: your reactions and responses/discussion (to this fb page/interview) are acceptable as well.. just wanted to clarify.. you guys are the best~ and doing great...!!!!!!

Her bf says, they've known each other for 5 years, but they've been in love for just 4 of those 5 years, LOL. Guess they agreed to date other people while they were in love. Lord help me. Social media. Shew. :great:

They've known each other for years - they discuss this on her Q&A page somewhere. They're just now getting together. I'll see if I can find the post.

She's deleted a lot from this page since yesterday - I think she's being told to cool it...IMO

BBM:

:waitasec: Geeeeeeeeezzzzzz ... how "convenient" is that ...

:waitasec: And WHY does MW need a FB Page to answer Q&A's to "defend herself" ?

IMO ... MW brought ALL of this on HERSELF ... she could have told the media NO interview ... but, when LE knocks on your door, that's a whole different ballgame ...

MOO ...

IMO, and judging from what she has said, she was tired of people making judgments about her when she wasn't talking after the first few interviews. She said she didn't realize the support that was out there and felt better about opening up (the Q&A) the page. People were speculating that she had something to do with the kidnapping. I personally don't think it helped because of the contradictions - not all that well thought out. JMO

I like her facebook page, her openness and especially the Examiner article she linked. It's interesting that she's open and now knows that LE lied to her about the phone number on Deborah's hand.

It seems brave of her to come out on facebook. I don't think she's grabbing 15 minutes of fame, I think she's honestly trying to put to rest the public fever of curiosity about her, in a way that furthers the investigation and chances of finding Lisa.

AND, I don't think that was a wrong number. I think if this case is ever solved, it will be shown that whoever called her number intended to.

BBM
Do we now know for a fact that it was a lie?

I like her facebook page, her openness and especially the Examiner article she linked. It's interesting that she's open and now knows that LE lied to her about the phone number on Deborah's hand.It seems brave of her to come out on facebook. I don't think she's grabbing 15 minutes of fame, I think she's honestly trying to put to rest the public fever of curiosity about her, in a way that furthers the investigation and chances of finding Lisa.

BBM - Is this in the examiner article? I questioned whether LE was telling her the truth or not when I first heard about this. Where did MW say she knows she was lied to?

TIA!

JeannaT, I found it in the examiner article. Thanks :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back