From crime scene to courtroom

4Jacy

Reaction score
O/T I know, but I just got this book for my birthday. It is a terrific read and couldn't put it down. Mods, please move if needed.

Thanks for the post my dear. Glad you like the book.

Don't forget next Sunday Nov. 20th Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufman will be on Websleuths radio.

Websleuths is shown in a very positive light in a major book publication thanks to From Crime Scene to Courtroom.

Yes, I am bending the rules a bit to allow this thread in the Irwin forum but I want you all to know how the main stream media and publications are now viewing you. It's all in a good light. FINALLY.

Keep up the great work.

Tricia
PS, if you want to buy the book please do so by clicking on the picture of the book on the Amazon rolling ad just to the right of your screen.

We have a GREAT book thread and many readers looking for something new to read.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Book Club[/ame]

I am assuming Dr. Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann will be writing another book in the future.

The Lisa Irwin case is one I would love to see the two of them tackle.

Since we are totally off topic and breaking all the rules ( I will ban myself later for this I promise) Dawna Kaufman was my guest last Sunday on Webslueths Radio.

Dawna helped me when I had to go to Los Angeles to testify in federal court against a guy who made terrorist threats against a Boulder Police Commander. He had made a similar threat to me in the past which is why I had to testify.

Anyway, you can get to know Dawna a bit better if you listen to the show right here. She is an amazing woman and she LOVES Websleuths.

Dawna made it a point to make sure Websleuths members received credit in the book for their great posting/work in the Casey Anthony case.

Because Websleuths is in this book it goes a long way in helping establish the fact that we are a credible forum and not some name calling, immature discussion forum like so many others out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back