Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

111106_missing_boy.jpg

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.

An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564
pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

PREVIOUS THREADS
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thanks, SWMNBN.

Am I the only one who thinks mom (or one of her relatives) is going to crack and this case is going to be solved? I rarely hold out hope for that, but in this case I think mom is going to give it up.

but the point I was trying to make is that why does Julia need a lawyer who's locally famous for getting charges dropped when she doesn't have any charges against her? When you hire someone this (locally) high profile, what does that say about what you are expecting to come out about you?

If you are going to hire an attorney for any reason wouldn't you hire what you perceive to be the best that you could get and afford for the case that you need them for? I just don't understand your line of thinking? Should she hire someone that isn't as well known so that she doesn't draw as much suspicion to herself because it's already a little late for that?:doh: (couldn't find a confused smiley)

Thanks, SWMNBN.

Am I the only one who thinks mom (or one of her relatives) is going to crack and this case is going to be solved? I rarely hold out hope for that, but in this case I think mom is going to give it up.

I hope so- I don't think she is a mastermind for sure

I agree they could get mom to talk. Especially considering the statement "we don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere other than" the apartment he lived at or near where his mother said her car broke down shortly before the boy's reported disappearance. That is a loaded statement that sounds like they do have evidence that he is nearby.
They must know something/have some video to use to pressure this mother or someone close to her to confess.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-will-test-drive-car-case-missing-2-year-old/nFZs3/

I agree they could get mom to talk. Especially considering the statement "we don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere other than" the apartment he lived at or near where his mother said her car broke down shortly before the boy's reported disappearance. That is a loaded statement that sounds like they do have evidence that he is nearby.
They must know something/have some video to use to pressure this mother or someone close to her to confess.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-will-test-drive-car-case-missing-2-year-old/nFZs3/

I hope that he meant to say apartment building.. otherwise, what do they think, he's behind the bathroom wall?!?

Here is the exact wording regarding the possibility that Sky was drugged.
Q: Do you have any sort of connection with her parenting when it comes to using drugs to put him to sleep or used to sedate him in any way?
A: We've heard about some of those things just like you have and it's something that's part of the investigation and we're hoping to get answers and document all of that as part of the investigation.

Press conference now online: http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/raw-video-thursday-morning-police-briefing-on/vD78F/

I don't have time to get check at this point. Did he actually use the past tense "lived"?

I hope that he meant to say apartment building.. otherwise, what do they think, he's behind the bathroom wall?!?

Sorry, I was typing fast. The exact quote:
“We don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere else other than either, you know, near the apartment where he lived or near the area where he was left in the car.”

“We don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere else other than either, you know, near the apartment where he lived or near the area where he was left in the car.”

ah, see I listened to the PC, but forgot how it was worded! Thanks for fixing and reminding me how it was said!

I think LE must believe that she acted alone, or else they would entertain the possibility that he was taken elsewhere. They're thinking of places the mom could easily have accessed, IMO.

Someone said in the previous thread they thought the PC was talking in code. Sorta. If I could translate that into normal people speak it would go something like this:

" Mom did it. We can't call her a suspect but she is. Now we just have to prove it."

Someone said in the previous thread they thought the PC was talking in code. Sorta. If I could translate that into normal people speak it would go something like this:

" Mom did it. We can't call her a suspect but she is. Now we just have to prove it."

I've had that feeling ever since the Lt. took over the pressers. He hasn't exactly been subtle, and I appreciate it.

Still catching up but am only a few posts to go and I've somehow missed the posts with this latest info of mom having used meds on children to make them sleep.. I've seen several posts discussing it but can't locate where this latest info originated.. If anyone's in here presently would you kindly point me to a link to where we learned this latest disturbing detail?

TIA:)

Still catching up but am only a few posts to go and I've somehow missed the posts with this latest info of mom having used meds on children to make them sleep.. I've seen several posts discussing it but can't locate where this latest info originated.. Of anyone's in here presently would you kindly point me to a link to where we learned this latest disturbing detail?

TIA:)
It's from this morning's press conference. The exact wording is in a post just above. As is the link to the presser.

Here is the exact wording regarding the possibility that Sky was drugged.
Q: Do you have any sort of connection with her parenting when it comes to using drugs to put him to sleep or used to sedate him in any way?
A: We've heard about some of those things just like you have and it's something that's part of the investigation and we're hoping to get answers and document all of that as part of the investigation.

Press conference now online: http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/raw-video-thursday-morning-police-briefing-on/vD78F/

It's from this morning's press conference. The exact wording is in a post just above. As is the link to the presser.

Thank you so much ingra!! And I wanted to say I really appreciate all of your trascribing, documenting, and posting all of the important info and details about precious little Sky's case.. You have been a tremendous help as I've not been able to watch a single pc(still via mobile) but feel as tho I've not even missed so much as a pronoun or adjective that was stated in the pressers THANKS ALL TO YOU, INGRA!!

You're greatly appreciated!!((((HUGS))))

trying not to read too much into the "lived" statement and here is why

but said "we don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere other than" the apartment he lived at or near where his mother said her car broke down shortly before the boy's reported disappearance.

UBM is the portion within quotes that I believe is being ascribed to LE Johnson. The portion I have turned red is not in quotes and therefore maybe not the exact wording used by Johnson. Is it possible that this portion is parphrasing of the rest of his sentence by reporter.

Sorry if I am mistaken and if there are those who heard with their own ears. I am puter access challenged last few weeks so only pop in and out for updates and did not hear the Presser, am simply reading here and the linked articles.

trying not to read too much into the "lived" statement and here is why

but said "we don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere other than" the apartment he lived at or near where his mother said her car broke down shortly before the boy's reported disappearance.

UBM is the portion within quotes that I believe is being ascribed to LE Johnson. The portion I have turned red is not in quotes and therefore maybe not the exact wording used by Johnson. Is it possible that this portion is parphrasing of the rest of his sentence by reporter.

Sorry if I am mistaken and if there are those who heard with their own ears. I am puter access challenged last few weeks so only pop in and out for updates and did not hear the Presser, am simply reading here and the linked articles.

To clarify:

This first part in quotes was taken from the article at

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/police-will-test-drive-car-case-missing-2-year-old/nFZs3/. They only used quotes around that first part.

Then I went back and listened to the presser and transcribed this:
"We don't have any evidence to believe Sky is anywhere else other than either, you know, near the apartment where he lived or near the area where he was left in the car" word for word. He definitely said "lived". :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie