Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
I am going to go ahead and open this thread now. Please feel free to post links or pass along info regarding dates & times of scheduled TV appearances and interviews Jeff will be making to promote his book.

If you haven't already done so and would like to order it, you can purchase the book, support Jeff and Websleuths by clicking the Amazon link below. :) [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006212532X/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=5336432693-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=006212532X"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton, Lisa Pulitzer: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/515qIG9RytL.@@AMEPARAM@@515qIG9RytL[/ame]

Jeff's book is published by Harper Collins.

Look here to see his itinerary for appearances and book signings.

Special thanks to zippitydoda for the link!

Also, if you are lucky enough to live in the Orlando area, Jeff will be making an appearance at the Orlando Public Library on November 21. Thanks to lauriej for linking it in the News thread!

Mod note:
The purpose of this thread is for what I referenced above. It will remain open for discussion of the content of the book after members have had a chance to read it. If you don't like Ashton and do not plan on reading the book, this is probably not the thread for you. I have seen snarky, baiting anti-Ashton comments questioning his motivation for writing this book peppered on several threads throughout this forum and I have let them stand...for months now. Respect those members who would like a constructive discussion about the book. Keep the snark off of this thread. If you choose to post them here, expect a TO.
:tyou:

I am hoping to read actua real accounts of this trial and what the heck happened with the verdict.

Some kind and wonderful WSers have agreed to share until we each can get our own!

..............CAN'T...........:fireworks: .............WAIT!!!!!!

open - open -open- open.....(anyone remember that old Mervyn's sale ad? )

Orlando Public Library, Library Central
Monday, November 21, 6 p.m.

E-mail this program to a friend.
Click on the corresponding date to add an event to your personal calendar.*

Jeff Ashton, the veteran assistant state attorney who became a national figure during the high-profile Casey Anthony trial, will give an author talk at the Orlando Public Library to coincide with the release of his new book in November. Titled Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, the book will be released in mid November. A prosecutor for the State of Florida for 30 years, Ashton will discuss the pursuit of justice for Caylee's death as well as offer an inside account of the investigation, the trial, and the shocking jury verdict.

http://www.ocls.info/Programs/Articles/Newsletter/11November/ProsecutingCaseyAnthony.asp?from=pb

:seeya::seeya: Happy to see a thread already opened on this! 4 more days.. can't wait to read Ashton's definitive account. :woohoo:

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the library on the 15th. My wife won't give me $3000 for the ticket.
Any Floridian sleuthers going to be there? If so, can you take a pic or two?

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to the library on the 15th. My wife won't give me $3000 for the ticket.
Any Floridian sleuthers going to be there? If so, can you take a pic or two?
Oh it's the 21st. Sorry!
No, still no joy. Guess she just doesn't understand.

*squee* I ordered for my kindle cause I had no idea if amazon UK was sending it from the UK or what (I guessed no, cause it wasnt a big case here) and I didnt want to wait a single sec, I hope they send to my kindle at midnight on the 14/15th...MY TIME :floorlaugh:

Jeff Ashton on Dr Phil next Wednesday 11/16

preview video halfway down page http://www.drphil.com/

thanks

Dr Phil says that JA will reveal the never disclosed contents of OCA psychological report.

Dr Krop, Forensic psychologist, who interviewed Casey had said in a Dr Drew interview that Casey had no diagnosable mental illness, she doesn't have Axis II disorder, that she doesn’t even have “borderline” sociopathic traits, that Casey was an intelligent woman but an extremely immature woman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w2Uw2RTtBs"]dr drew talking with dr. krop about casey anthony's mental issues - YouTube[/ame]

Jeff Ashton on Dr Phil next Wednesday 11/16

preview video halfway down page http://www.drphil.com/

I am sure JA wants to promote his book and I hope he sells millions of copies.

What I am hoping is that a portion of this interview will be devoted to debunking the defense "theory". I want this on the air where it is in everyone's faces and where it will be played over and over again by the media.

i too am eagerly waiting for this book to come out. it will be interesting to read. and i sure as heck would rather pay $ to get his book vs anything that the a's, including fca and her defense team, esp JB may come out with. they wont get one red cent from me and that is MOO. so to recap= cant wait!

I am sure JA wants to promote his book and I hope he sells millions of copies.

What I am hoping is that a portion of this interview will be devoted to debunking the defense "theory". I want this on the air where it is in everyone's faces and where it will be played over and over again by the media.

I'm buying 12 to send to the Jurors! JK... but I would if I could afford it and had their addresses

Oh it's the 21st. Sorry!
No, still no joy. Guess she just doesn't understand.

Go on the pretense it's a Disney World vacation for the family .Then you suddenly get the urge to check out a US library :cool::mickey::sunshine:

thanks

Dr Phil says that JA will reveal the never disclosed contents of OCA psychological report.

Dr Krop, Forensic psychologist, who interviewed Casey had said in a Dr Drew interview that Casey had no diagnosable mental illness, she doesn't have Axis II disorder, that she doesn’t even have “borderline” sociopathic traits, that Casey was an intelligent woman but an extremely immature woman

dr drew talking with dr. krop about casey anthony's mental issues - YouTube

How appropriate that the shot captured for your post has Dr. Krop with his eyes closed. JMO

I ordered the hardcover book and then decided I couldn't wait so ordered it for my kindle as well. If I lived in Orlando I'd be at the library getting my book signed. It would be a treasured item in my library.

My DVR will be set to record Dr. Phil on Wednesday.

I 100% agreed with how the prosecutors interpreted the evidence and so will read and probably re-read JA's book for validation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back