NJ NJ - Greta Tim, 14, found deceased in 2012, Irvington, 27 July 2008

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com

Greta T. Tim

Endangered Runaway from Irvington, New Jersey since July 27, 2008

Age: 14 -- Height: 5'9" -- Weight: 150 lbs -- Hair Color: Black -- Eye Color: Brown

Greta was last seen in Irvington, New Jersey on July 27, 2008. Authorities believe she left of her own accord.

NCMEC

NamUs

Charley Project

MY9TV.COM - The intersection Sylvan Way and Entin Road in Parsippany is a crime scene tonight. That's after human bones were found by a landscaper doing work near an office complex earlier today.

... apparently found in a black garbage bag around noon today.

... [Charlie] Blank said, “I smelled something dead a couple years back, saw black garbage bag. Didn't think much of it.”

Read More:
http://www.my9tv.com/dpp/news/nj_videos/skeletal-remains-found-in-parsippany_20120412

That is near my home town in NJ. I know the spot. It is not far from a major highway and could be considered a good dumping spot since it is quick on and off to the interstate.

It is an office complex that includes a hotel. I stayed at that hotel back in October for a business conference and probably walked right by the plastic bag.

For anybody that cares to sleuth this if any more details are given out. The general opinion of locals in the area that it was probably a body dump from NYC. Unfortunately it happens in NJ quite often, usually drug, gang or mafia related.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back