Naked Man Robs Liquor Store

TrackerSam

Reaction score
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- A man wearing nothing but socks was arrested on suspicion that he robbed a liquor store on Monday night, KJCT reported.

Leslie Lind, 32, is accused of going into Last Chance Liquors in Grand Junction and stealing a bottle of alcohol and some cigarettes, the TV station reported.

Lind was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting, public indecency, assault on an officer and possession of marijuana/paraphernalia.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/29737440/detail.html

Last Chance Liquors? :floorlaugh: Grand Junction ? This is a stick up? :floorlaugh: And they caught him red .....er handed.

:rocker:

"Lind was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting, public indecency, assault on an officer and possession of marijuana/paraphernalia."

Okay, the pot could be in the sock. Paraphernalia? Papers? One hitter? Stone?

Oh to have been in that store when this happened. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL, maybe he was afraid of leaving fiber evidence?

:thud:

Isn't it COLD this time of year over in that area?

:nevermind: I don't want to know. :lol:

Bet he was easy to identify.

"turtle cold"--oh my, :blushing::floorlaugh:

Last Chance Liquors, used to be one of my favorite package store's because it was always the one and only store open till the last minute ;) ...so if you needed another keg for your party well we hit Last Chance ... lol....

I saw this on our local news briefly and I was just shaking my head grinning, what in the hello was this guy thinking or not thinking ? And yes Kimster it has been really cold, woke up to 23 degrees this morning .

Wonder just what 'feature' the clerk discribed in order to identify him? :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back