908 users online (183 members and 725 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Japanese cosmetic trend for 'sexy' child-like look fuels demand for CROOKED teeth

Disturbing:

"Pace University's Dr Emilie Zaslow, assistant professor of communication studies, told the newspaper: 'The naturally occurring yaeba is because of delayed baby teeth, or a mouth thatís too small. 'Itís this kind of emphasis on youth and the sexualization of young girls.' The trend follows the Western fondness of late for the gap-toothed smile - also a 'young' dental look.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...KED-teeth.html
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

That's about the craziest craze I've seen. There girls will want straight teeth when they become adults.

I agree that this is disturbing and disgusting. Looking at those pics made me shudder to think of who's looking at them.

That's sick, plus on an adult it imparts more of a vampire look than a childlike look. :Banane18:
    If there is anything worse than the sandwiches, it is the sausages which sit next to them. Joyless tubes, full of gristle, floating in a sea of something hot and sad, stuck with a plastic pin in the shape of a chefís hat: A memorial, one feels, for some chef who hated the world, and died, forgotten and alone among his cats on a back stair in Stepney. Ė Douglas Adams