860 users online (147 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Behind the eight ball

Black Sabbath reunion: 2012 world tour, new album announced

If you/re as big an Ozzy and Sabbath fan as I am, this is BIG news!! I think I can safely say this will probably be the last time we will get to see Sabbath (BTW with the original members!)

I'm excited!
    Any ticket brokers out there?? LOL
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Great White North
    I was listening to Volume 4 last night.

I saw them on their reunion tour years ago.I'd love to see them here in Canada.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I'm an Ozzy fan ... not so much Sabbath but still would go 'cause I like to experience a wide variety of musical shows

No offense, Ozzy!

But I am more than a little sad to hear of a Sabbath Reunion knowing Ronnie James Dio will not be a part of it.

RIP Ronnie.

KINDLY NOTE: Unless you are quoting within Websleuths Forums, you do not have my permission to copy any post made by me.
    Further, my posts are merely my humble opinion unless otherwise supported by a linked source for back-up.
    Thank you.

"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - Henri Poincare