Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

111106_missing_boy.jpg

2-year-old Sky Metalwala was last seen around 9:00 am on Sunday, November 6, 2011. Sky's mother reported that her car ran out of gas in Bellevue, Washington at that time. She said she left Sky in the unlocked vehicle and walked with her daughter, who is 4, about a mile to a gas station. When she returned approximately 1 hour later, Sky was missing.

An extensive search of the area turned up no sign of Sky. He was last seen wearing, a grey hooded sweatshirt, black and aqua blue sweatpants, and white socks. The FBI has been called in to assist in the investigation.

TIPLINE: 425-452-2564
pdtipline@bellevuewa.gov

NCMEC Poster - http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US

PREVIOUS THREADS
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Information and Support Thread

Hi all, I am so glad to have found a lengthy discussion on this topic here, though I can't believe you all are on part 6 already (well, actually, I can ;) ) I live in Seattle and have been following the case since Sunday when I started getting breaking news alerts on facebook from King 5 and other local news sources. I was glad to see the case receiving nationwide attention by mid-week, though sad that it had not been solved yet.

I just wanted to share another news resource that I have listened to sometimes in the car. That is Kiro News Radio: http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=134 They have a live podcast on there for those that are not local and don't get the station and/or just want to listen online. In my experience, the case has been discussed most often during the Dori Monson show (12-3pm, pacific time).

I also wanted to add that Kiro News Radio was the first place that I heard about the landfill searches and that was as early as Wednesday afternoon, I think. Just wanted to mention, in fairness, that Nancy Grace wasn't necessarily spreading rumors about those searches. She or one of her staff may have gotten it from a local source such as Kiro. But, otherwise, I do agree that she likes to take small details, often unsubstantiated or otherwise disproven and run with them. :)

This case has me totally confuzzled. Probably because the threads move so fast and I can't keep up, since I can't stay on the computer all the time. I am not even past the mom leaving the baby alone and taking the older child to the gas station, when the car was not out of gas. That leaves me shaking my head.
But also, I am not getting the warm and fuzzy feelings about the dad that most of you do.... sorry. There is something very wrong when a child has hysterics and screams that she wants to stay with her mommy and refuses to go with her daddy. Also, did anyone else catch the part where Julia is telling him that the little girl told her that 'Armand' hits her? Who is Armand? Grandfather? Friend? Uncle? And why would he be hitting the little girl? Kids that age (she was 3-1/2) don't make that kind of story up, it's not in them to lie out their teeth like that, 3 & 4 yr olds are painfully honest most of the time.
Something just isn't right here, and I am not convinced that Daddy is the saint that some are making him out to be. I'm not excusing the mommy's behavior, it was wrong for her to leave the child alone in the car, and she's definitely got some screws loose, but the daddy could be a whole lot of her problems... you just never know. If he demanded a clean house and was always on her about it not being clean enough, maybe that compulsion to clean all the time was something she thought she had to do to get along with him. Just saying.

Didn't know if this had already been posted or not... I'm way behind...not at all sure what to think about this one. :waitasec:

The owner of a Facebook page devoted to the search for Sky had announced on the site Thursday that they received a “ransom e-mail” demanding $25,000 for the boy’s safe return. The writer threatened to cut off Sky’s fingers if the money was not sent.

The note was very similar to one that KIRO reported was recently received by the son of Patti Krieger, a hiker who has been missing for more than a year. Like the note for Sky, it was signed “The Keeper,” but that one sought $250,000 and demanded that the money be wired to Ghana.

Asked about the note Friday, Johnson said, “That’s absolutely not true from our standpoint. We know nothing about that…If our investigators don’t have it, we’d like to.”

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...s-car-had-gas-ran-fine-police-say/?hpt=ng_bn1

Okay, just ready back and saw where this was discussed on the previous thread. My opinion, JB still has access to her computer :wink: and I hope LE is giving her enough rope to hang herself. kwim

This case has me totally confuzzled. Probably because the threads move so fast and I can't keep up, since I can't stay on the computer all the time. I am not even past the mom leaving the baby alone and taking the older child to the gas station, when the car was not out of gas. That leaves me shaking my head.
But also, I am not getting the warm and fuzzy feelings about the dad that most of you do.... sorry. There is something very wrong when a child has hysterics and screams that she wants to stay with her mommy and refuses to go with her daddy. Also, did anyone else catch the part where Julia is telling him that the little girl told her that 'Armand' hits her? Who is Armand? Grandfather? Friend? Uncle? And why would he be hitting the little girl? Kids that age (she was 3-1/2) don't make that kind of story up, it's not in them to lie out their teeth like that, 3 & 4 yr olds are painfully honest most of the time.
Something just isn't right here, and I am not convinced that Daddy is the saint that some are making him out to be. I'm not excusing the mommy's behavior, it was wrong for her to leave the child alone in the car, and she's definitely got some screws loose, but the daddy could be a whole lot of her problems... you just never know. If he demanded a clean house and was always on her about it not being clean enough, maybe that compulsion to clean all the time was something she thought she had to do to get along with him. Just saying.

Couple things to consider:

* The daughter freaking out over going with dad is an infant, and had not actually been with dad in a long time.

* Kids might be inherently honest, but if you gave me ten minutes a day for a week I guarantee you I could have a kid wetting their pants -- literally -- at even the suggestion that they might be left with someone.

* If normal and relatively sane parents program their kids to hate their ex, and they often try to do just this, imagine how much more insane that programming might be when conducted by someone like this mom.

* I don't know that anyone has submitted this guy's name for daddy of the decade, but so far as I know the only evidence that this guy is a bad dad comes from a woman that appears to be a homicidal maniac.

i've read bits and bobs about this case this week and just trying to catch up on here with it.straight off the bat why the frick would you leave one child and take other as well as leaving the doors unlocked?....well any mother i know wouldn't.

did she have a cell phone on her?

the friend the was coming to help/pick them up did she know sky was in the car alone?

did she know anyone in that area?

i read that the car apparently hadn't ran out of gas is this correct?

my hinky meter is going off the scale here IMO it reeks more than rotten eggs.

praying for this little one :praying:

im sure these questions have been asked and answered before but 5 threads is alot to sift through.

TIA

i've read bits and bobs about this case this week and just trying to catch up on here with it.straight off the bat why the frick would you leave one child and take other as well as leaving the doors unlocked?....well any mother i know wouldn't.

did she have a cell phone on her?

the friend the was coming to help/pick them up did she know sky was in the car alone?

did she know anyone in that area?

i read that the car apparently hadn't ran out of gas is this correct?

my hinky meter is going off the scale here IMO it reeks more than rotten eggs.

praying for this little one :praying:

im sure these questions have been asked and answered before but 5 threads is alot to sift through.

TIA

1. No, mom did not have a cell phone with her. She left her cell and her purse at home. She did have her wallet with her.

2. The friend who picked up Mom and daughter expressed shock when she saw Sky was not with them.

3. Mom used to live in an apartment complex in that area, but it is unknown if she still knows anyone in that area.

4. LE confirmed there was still about 2 gallons of gas in the car. LE test drove the car for two hours and it performed fine.

Couple things to consider:

* The daughter freaking out over going with dad is an infant, and had not actually been with dad in a long time.

* Kids might be inherently honest, but if you gave me ten minutes a day for a week I guarantee you I could have a kid wetting their pants -- literally -- at even the suggestion that they might be left with someone.

* If normal and relatively sane parents program their kids to hate their ex, and they often try to do just this, imagine how much more insane that programming might be when conducted by someone like this mom.

* I don't know that anyone has submitted this guy's name for daddy of the decade, but so far as I know the only evidence that this guy is a bad dad comes from a woman that appears to be a homicidal maniac.

The daughter wasn't an infant? She was 3, I think. That's a toddler not an infant and she was able to voice her discontent about having to go with dad. There is a reason in my opinion and it's not because mom brainwashed her. I'd like to know why she was afraid of him. That tape was very disturbing to listen to. I couldn't even get half way through. The poor kid was in agony.

There is something seriously wrong here.

What really chaps my behind is the fact that JB can afford a fancy criminal attorney and yet the tax payers are left footing the bill for her hotel room. Ridiculous, IMO.

What really chaps my behind is the fact that JB can afford a fancy criminal attorney and yet the tax payers are left footing the bill for her hotel room. Ridiculous, IMO.

Who's paying for her attorney? Do we know? Probably her parents? Didn't LE say if she ends up being involved, she'll have to pay for investigation costs? I thought I read that yesterday but I wasn't online as much.

Bellevue Police alluded to activities this coming weekend that will aid in their search for missing toddler, Sky Metalwala, who disappeared last Sunday.
"There are some things in the works," Bellevue Police Maj. Mike Johnson said at Friday's afternoon press briefing, "we'll be out in the communities around this incident this weekend doing some things that will be helpful to the investigation."
Johnson said details of the activities would not be revealed yet.
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...-Skys-still-waiting-for-mother-133701148.html

1. No, mom did not have a cell phone with her. She left her cell and her purse at home. She did have her wallet with her.

2. The friend who picked up Mom and daughter expressed shock when she saw Sky was not with them.

3. Mom used to live in an apartment complex in that area, but it is unknown if she still knows anyone in that area.

4. LE confirmed there was still about 2 gallons of gas in the car. LE test drove the car for two hours and it performed fine.

ty for answering my questions.

i wonder where she was going not to take her purse with her wallet and cell in it? i for one take my purse,cell,wallet everything but the kitchen sink with me everywhere i go even if its just a short trip.u never know where u could run into trouble and need to call someone or anything along those lines.

also wonder why she lied and said the car was out of gas hmm

the logical thing to do if you were having car trouble/no gas and you have no cell is to maybe go and knock on a door in the neighborhood and explain ur problem and they could call someone for you or let you use their phone.
im just assuming that there are houses close by.

OR

take both ur children with you.

the way this comes across to me the little girl was first born and her "favourite" and couldn't really give a rats *advertiser censored* about sky and thought oh i'll just leave him behind and take the girl (i dont know her name) wouldn't want anything happening to her:innocent:

JMO MOO.

The daughter wasn't an infant? She was 3, I think. That's a toddler not an infant and she was able to voice her discontent about having to go with dad. There is a reason in my opinion and it's not because mom brainwashed her. I'd like to know why she was afraid of him. That tape was very disturbing to listen to. I couldn't even get half way through. The poor kid was in agony.

Maybe it's not the father at all, but someone connected to him!

My daughter used to hide when it was time to go back to her dads.. later I ended up having to call CPS because her grandfather was taking "pictures" of her..

ETA: Course my kid never screamed bloody murder in the background and she was about the same age as M

Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

“Two days ago, I saw her,” says Pichu Liu, who says she’s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.

Snipped and pasted by me from other thread and I don't know whose post, sorry!

I'm still not so sure Julia's father is in the picture at all. May not have even imigrated here with the family. Heck, do we even know if Julia's brother shares the same father? (I'm just throwing out what we don't know.) The wording above, coming from a neighbor, sounds like the neighbor only knows the mom, not the dad, and the neighbor believes the father of Julia lives in Ukraine or Russia. I suppose he could be living with grandma in the states, but it sems to me LE would be all over this angle from day one and we'd know about it. They'd interview grandma's neighbors, they'd say, "Huh, my neighbor's grandson's been missing two weeks? So has my neighbor's husband!"

I think someone mentioned seeing a picture in the flick'r account of someone with Julia's mom that looked to be a dad, but ...well, that fella could be anyone. :seeya:

Her father is believed to be in Russia or Ukraine, and her mother Nadia Biryukova is not answering her door or returning messages.

“Two days ago, I saw her,” says Pichu Liu, who says she’s had a good relationship with Nadia, her next door neighbor and the grandmother of Sky Metalwala, the two-year-old reported missing on Sunday.

Snipped and pasted by me from other thread and I don't know whose post, sorry!

I'm still not so sure Julia's father is in the picture at all. May not have even imigrated here with the family. Heck, do we even know if Julia's brother shares the same father? (I'm just throwing out what we don't know.) The wording above, coming from a neighbor, sounds like the neighbor only knows the mom, not the dad, and the neighbor believes the father of Julia lives in Ukraine or Russia. I suppose he could be living with grandma in the states, but it sems to me LE would be all over this angle from day one and we'd know about it. They'd interview grandma's neighbors, they'd say, "Huh, my neighbor's grandson's been missing two weeks? So has my neighbor's husband!"

I think someone mentioned seeing a picture in the flick'r account of someone with Julia's mom that looked to be a dad, but ...well, that fella could be anyone. :seeya:

The father has bought and sold property in the US. It seems to me like he has lived in the US.

"we'll be out in the communities around this incident this weekend doing some things that will be helpful to the investigation."
Johnson said details of the activities would not be revealed yet."

Huh. I wonder if they'll be doing a reenactment. Though it seems like they've done enough to show that her story is hogwash. But I wonder if they want to canvas all the potential bodies of water and hidey holes between where she parked her car and the gas station, just to rule out that she hid the body (if there is a body) on Sunday.

My opinion is, if Sky is dead, she hid the body before Sunday. Nothing would hinder this woman from leaving her daughter alone so she could take care of this. Childcare? Who needs stinking childcare. :furious:

My guess is they have pinged her nifty iPhone and have retrieved the GPS coordinates from the mediation date to that Sunday morning. Now, they are going after the surveillance videos. We already know they have Friday pretty much nailed down with the shoe shopping and haircut.

Your post got me thinking about the reason given for their marriage. That would have been 2003 (I believe) and the reason given was he would have been deported to Pakistan the next day. Let's say within a year they realize they are not well suited and would be better off divorcing. But,if your found to have entered a marriage to avoid deportation you could be facing a $250,000 fine, and up to 5-years in prison! Its no joke, immigration does not take this lightly so perhaps they felt compelled to stay together. it sounds like they were more like oil and vinegar. A marriage takes a lot of work and it sounded shaky from the beginning .... it is sad to to see children in the middle. As we so often say here on Websleuths I may not be an expert but ..... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail