635 users online (73 members and 562 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

A thread for MSM articles published today, 11/13/11.

Please keep commentary related to these articles only, and take more detailed discussion to a new or existing thread.

let's hope today is the day you come home safe!

my first thread yay

if ive done it wrong can a mod fix it TIA
    Last edited by beach; 11-13-2011 at 10:50 AM. Reason: you did great! just updated the date to Nov. 13 :)
    All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; The point is to discover them.

Jodi Ann Arias - GUILTY 1st Degree Murder

Sentence - LIFE Without Parole

Hi all
    I have a link to an interview done by a local news station with Mr. Picerno that was done on the night of the 11th but I have not seen it posted on here so I'm not sure if I should post it or where, if at all?
    Also, last night a reporter was talking about JI's son's mother and some possible custody issues but it's not posted on their site so if you would like I can email this reporter and ask for a synopsis of what was said but this would not be today's news so ....help! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMoJustice View Post
    Hi all
    I have a link to an interview done by a local news station with Mr. Picerno that was done on the night of the 11th but I have not seen it posted on here so I'm not sure if I should post it or where, if at all?
    Also, last night a reporter was talking about JI's son's mother and some possible custody issues but it's not posted on their site so if you would like I can email this reporter and ask for a synopsis of what was said but this would not be today's news so ....help! LOL!
    Link please and which reporter? Thank you!

A little O/T, but it looks like LE resources are being stretched to the max.

Five homicides, possibly six, in a 10-hour span. And Kansas City’s new police chief had known one of the victims since childhood.

“Like a brother,” Chief Darryl Forté said Saturday.

They had talked on the phone Friday, as they did many days. Forté was planning to drop off a couch and appliance at his buddy’s house this weekend.

But late Friday the chief received word of a triple homicide in a home on the 2400 block of Lister Avenue.

The address stunned him. He called the dispatcher before heading out: “You sure that’s right?”
    http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/12...#ixzz1dbPlXCd1
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Hi all
    http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/exclusi...-4s-john-holt/

is this the interview with JP? i'm surprised this wasn't posted before!

Quote Originally Posted by askfornina View Post
    http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/11/exclusi...-4s-john-holt/

is this the interview with JP? i'm surprised this wasn't posted before!
    Yes, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    Link please and which reporter? Thank you!
    The one posted above. David Dunn.

The one posted above. David Dunn.
    http://fox4kc.com/2011/11/13/custody...lisas-brother/

here it is. mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old. i urge everyone to watch the video, because the title is misleading. apparently Rasleen Raim's family is saying that they want to see more of the 8 year old, and that RR is hoping she can get at least partial custody, but would not go as far as to say that she is planning to file court papers.

here it is. mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old.
    Custody Battle Brewing Over Baby Lisa’s Brother

10:10 am, November 13, 2011, by Dave Dunn

It’s been almost six weeks since the baby Lisa Irwin was last seen. Family members celebrated the baby’s first birthday on November 11. Now, FOX 4 has learned the baby’s father, Jeremy Irwin is in a custody battle over one of Lisa’s brothers.

FOX 4′s Dave Dunn talked to the boy’s family about the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    A little O/T, but it looks like LE resources are being stretched to the max.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/12...#ixzz1dbPlXCd1
    Wow, to say LE in KC has their hands full, is an understatement. I can see the Irwin case taking a backburner.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

here it is. mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old. i urge everyone to watch the video, because the title is misleading. apparently Rasleen Raim's family is saying that they want to see more of the 8 year old, and that RR is hoping she can get at least partial custody, but would not go as far as to say that she is planning to file court papers.
    Yes, that's what I saw. Thanks again and sorry it's not today's news.

Yes, that's what I saw. Thanks again and sorry it's not today's news.
    no, thank you! that first interview with JP has never been posted to my knowledge. and the custody thing is new today, per the fox website. it says it was posted on the 13th, today. around 40 minutes ago.

I like this attorney but he says the blob was coming out of the woods too.

here it is. Mother seeking custody of the 8 yr old. I urge everyone to watch the video, because the title is misleading. Apparently rasleen raim's family is saying that they want to see more of the 8 year old, and that rr is hoping she can get at least partial custody, but would not go as far as to say that she is planning to file court papers.
    odd.......
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    I like this attorney but he says the blob was coming out of the woods too.
    i agree. i noticed the woods thing too, but it doesn't bother me. semantics.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast