812 users online (107 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

OH - 13 yo charged with raping 5 yo in McDonald's play area

The assault allegedly occurred on October 29 in Anderson Township, near Cincinnati. The 5-year-old old was visiting the restaurant with her grandmother and playing in the Playland area at the time of the alleged attack.

After investigating the complaint, the Hamilton County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday released a photo of the suspect from the McDonald's camera to the news media, according to Lieutenant Michael L. Hartzler, a district commander.

The next day, the boy and his parents came into his department for an interview. Hartzler will not disclose what was said in the interview, but the juvenile was taken into custody.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...7AA5KY20111111
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

They are getting abusive youger and younger....
    Either the boy has a mental defect or has been abused himself.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

The boys parents saw him on the video that LE released. They took him into the police station. That had to be so hard. But it is best not only for justice, but also for the boy. If he gets help, maybe he has a chance to change. But without help he will continue and probably will get caught eventually.

Thank you to the parents for doing the right thing.

Teen suspect in McDonald's rape goes before judge
    http://www.fox19.com/story/16025811/...s-before-judge
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The boy did confess after his parents took him to the police station.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45259619...me_and_courts/
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

I cannot imagine how horrifying it must be to see your own child as the perpetrator on that video, and have to pray for this family as well as that of the victim.

It must have been the hardest thing ever to bring their 13yo to the police and hand him over, and I'm sure their hearts are broken. I hope that both this boy and the victim get the help they need.

I know that if it was my son, I would be absolutely devastated. I simply cannot imagine what his parents are going through. I too respect them for doing the right thing. While I am not hopeful about the outlook for their son, it is likely the only hope that they have to have professionals help resolve his problems. Thirteen, though! Oh my goodness.

Of course, if I was the little girl's parent I would be devasted too. Hopefully, at her age, she doesn't fully understand what happened and will show some resilience. Her parents/grandparents, however, will never be able to let their guard down again.

If only life were more simple.
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization