1165 users online (157 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Elaina Davis, 57, homeless, raped & murdered, Pittsburgh, 28 Aug 2011

Nathan Williams thought he was going downtown to McDonald's to hook up and reconnect with his former longtime girlfriend and fiancee.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/29738526/de...#ixzz1dbL6P4tp
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Ex-girlfriends call homicide suspect a 'woman beater'

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_766695.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Police said Williams was charged with homicide, rape, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and abuse of a corpse. He is being held at the Allegheny County Jail while he awaits a preliminary hearing Nov. 16.

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/29734130/de...#ixzz1dbWQnzN9

good for her!

hopefully she'll be an inspiration to others

I pray he doesn't get out on bond somehow and retaliate against her!
    See, I still have most of my marbles!

From September 2012:

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/WTAE-...s-life/7705920

A Mount Washington man maintains his innocence but will spend life in prison for the strangling of a homeless woman whose burned body was found in a back alley last summer.

Nathan Henry Williams, 30, was sentenced Monday after a jury convicted him on charges of first-degree murder and abuse of a corpse. The jury found him not guilty of rape.