848 users online (125 members and 723 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Night Baby Lisa went missing - Dispatch Scanner Call

Police scanner dispatch calls re:Irwin's the night baby Lisa went missing. Mod's please move or close thread if this has been posted. Just got here this morning and haven't looked around yet.

http://youtu.be/CBPrwG2_TZM
    Last edited by neese; 11-13-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Change to say Scanner Dispatch Calls Instead of 911
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

“Insanity is relative. It depends on who has who locked in what cage. ”
    ― Ray Bradbury
    :

"If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging" ~ Will Rogers

I noticed it's a websleuth member who posted this to you tube. Thank you indepmo. I have to say, with everything we know now, which really isn't carp...it really gives me chills to hear this dispatch, especially if DB really didn't have anything to do with BL missing. Thank you indepmo for all of your video's that show us the area and for this video to hear the scanners. You're the best
    "Everybody's wearing a disguise to hide what they've got left behind their eyes." -Abandoned Love - Song Lyrics ~ Bob Dylan

― Ray Bradbury
    :

What time was that dumpster fire on North Brighton near the townhouses...it does not state a time in this scanner youtube video.

Everything I have read says, dumpster fire was at 2:30 a.m. Will search for links. I do know the hinky meter reports 2:30 a.m.

― Ray Bradbury
    :

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    What time was that dumpster fire on North Brighton near the townhouses...it does not state a time in this scanner youtube video.
    http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...isa-irwin-case

2:27 a.m. - Police said someone reported a dumpster fire at an apartment complex at 4897 NE 37th Street; dumpster is less than a half a mile from Irwin home

― Ray Bradbury
    :

Quote Originally Posted by neese View Post
    Police scanner recordings of 911 call to Irwin's the night baby Lisa went missing. Mod's please move or close thread if this has been posted. Just got here this morning and haven't looked around yet.

http://youtu.be/CBPrwG2_TZM
    Any chance this could be edited to say dispatch logs and NOT 911 calls? KCPD has REFUSED to release the 911 as allowed by the Missouri Open Records law (there is an exception that allows 911 calls in cases under investigation to be withheld from public release). We have not heard the actual 911 call. These are directions from dispatchers to KCFD/KCPD

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    Any chance this could be edited to say dispatch logs and NOT 911 calls? KCPD has REFUSED to release the 911 as allowed by the Missouri Open Records law (there is an exception that allows 911 calls in cases under investigation to be withheld from public release). We have not heard the actual 911 call. These are directions from dispatchers to KCFD/KCPD
    Will do

― Ray Bradbury
    :

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnn View Post
    Agreed. Good point. I will take care of it.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Thank you Accuracy is essential always but especially in sleuthing and I appreciate that

Quote Originally Posted by neese View Post
    Will do
    I didn't see you online. I just edited the thread title. Thanks for clarifying your opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    Thank you Beach. It wouldn't let me, myself, edit the thread title. You're fast. Thanks!!

― Ray Bradbury
    :

O/T question. I noticed when a responding officer asked the dispatcher for an incident or case number, the dispatcher questioned the officer, asking, "why do you want it?" What was up with that? Why was she questioning his reason for requesting this info?

Quote Originally Posted by Boodles View Post
    O/T question. I noticed when a responding officer asked the dispatcher for an incident or case number, the dispatcher questioned the officer, asking, "why do you want it?" What was up with that? Why was she questioning his reason for requesting this info?
    Because when you get the number,it's also recorded what the incident is for,like is the baby kidnapped,or was she found in the house,or was it just an attempted burglary,etc.She sounded questioning,like is it kidnapping? There's calls for missing kids sometimes a parent has taken them in custody issues,or like one child a couple of weeks ago was hiding under a blanket in bed and had went to sleep.Dispatchers are waiting to hear back the results of what officers have found.I imagine holding their breath on that one.
    Last edited by winterrose; 11-13-2011 at 04:05 PM.

Actually that's NOT the way I read it. I think (again don't know definitely) that unit 632 is a higher ranked officer. Not just a patrol officer. He asks for the case number. Since he wasn't dispatched on the call, she wants to know which call he's wanting the number for (could have been a different one). Doesn't say "why" says "what." He says "kidnapping," which also shows to me the initial responding officers knew very quickly that this was more than a burglary in progress. Also she first said six month old then corrects herself to 10 month old. She lists the case number and says 4:57. I bet we finally have what time Jeremy called 911. I bet she meant to say 3:57, not 4:57 since that would be the time associated with that case number.

Yeah, I think she simply meant for him to make clear what code number he wanted. As in, "what do you want it for?" Meaning, do you want the code for kidnapping, do you want the code for injured child, do you want the code for break in. I think she just wasn't clear which code he exactly wanted. JMO. Hope I made sense.

― Ray Bradbury
    :

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast