The Night Baby Lisa went missing - Dispatch Scanner Call

neese

~ A FULL FLEDGED SLEUTHING ADDICT ~
Reaction score
Police scanner dispatch calls re:Irwin's the night baby Lisa went missing. Mod's please move or close thread if this has been posted. Just got here this morning and haven't looked around yet.

http://youtu.be/CBPrwG2_TZM

I noticed it's a websleuth member who posted this to you tube. Thank you indepmo. I have to say, with everything we know now, which really isn't carp...it really gives me chills to hear this dispatch, especially if DB really didn't have anything to do with BL missing. Thank you indepmo for all of your video's that show us the area and for this video to hear the scanners. You're the best :rocker:

What time was that dumpster fire on North Brighton near the townhouses...it does not state a time in this scanner youtube video.

Everything I have read says, dumpster fire was at 2:30 a.m. Will search for links. I do know the hinky meter reports 2:30 a.m.

Police scanner recordings of 911 call to Irwin's the night baby Lisa went missing. Mod's please move or close thread if this has been posted. Just got here this morning and haven't looked around yet.

http://youtu.be/CBPrwG2_TZM

Any chance this could be edited to say dispatch logs and NOT 911 calls? KCPD has REFUSED to release the 911 as allowed by the Missouri Open Records law (there is an exception that allows 911 calls in cases under investigation to be withheld from public release). We have not heard the actual 911 call. These are directions from dispatchers to KCFD/KCPD

Any chance this could be edited to say dispatch logs and NOT 911 calls? KCPD has REFUSED to release the 911 as allowed by the Missouri Open Records law (there is an exception that allows 911 calls in cases under investigation to be withheld from public release). We have not heard the actual 911 call. These are directions from dispatchers to KCFD/KCPD

Will do

Agreed. Good point. I will take care of it. :)

Agreed. Good point. I will take care of it. :)

Thank you Beach. It wouldn't let me, myself, edit the thread title. You're fast. Thanks!! :rocker:

O/T question. I noticed when a responding officer asked the dispatcher for an incident or case number, the dispatcher questioned the officer, asking, "why do you want it?" What was up with that? Why was she questioning his reason for requesting this info?

O/T question. I noticed when a responding officer asked the dispatcher for an incident or case number, the dispatcher questioned the officer, asking, "why do you want it?" What was up with that? Why was she questioning his reason for requesting this info?

Because when you get the number,it's also recorded what the incident is for,like is the baby kidnapped,or was she found in the house,or was it just an attempted burglary,etc.She sounded questioning,like is it kidnapping? There's calls for missing kids sometimes a parent has taken them in custody issues,or like one child a couple of weeks ago was hiding under a blanket in bed and had went to sleep.Dispatchers are waiting to hear back the results of what officers have found.I imagine holding their breath on that one.

Actually that's NOT the way I read it. I think (again don't know definitely) that unit 632 is a higher ranked officer. Not just a patrol officer. He asks for the case number. Since he wasn't dispatched on the call, she wants to know which call he's wanting the number for (could have been a different one). Doesn't say "why" says "what." He says "kidnapping," which also shows to me the initial responding officers knew very quickly that this was more than a burglary in progress. Also she first said six month old then corrects herself to 10 month old. She lists the case number and says 4:57. I bet we finally have what time Jeremy called 911. I bet she meant to say 3:57, not 4:57 since that would be the time associated with that case number.

Yeah, I think she simply meant for him to make clear what code number he wanted. As in, "what do you want it for?" Meaning, do you want the code for kidnapping, do you want the code for injured child, do you want the code for break in. I think she just wasn't clear which code he exactly wanted. JMO. Hope I made sense.

Yeah, I think she simply meant for him to make clear what code number he wanted. As in, "what do you want it for?" Meaning, do you want the code for kidnapping, do you want the code for injured child, do you want the code for break in. I think she just wasn't clear which code he exactly wanted. JMO. Hope I made sense.

He didn't ask for code. He asked for the case number. And once he said "kidnapping," that's what he gave her.

In listening to the calls again...the 4:57 could refer to what time unit 632 is calling in. If it's 457, then within an hour they considered it a kidnapping case. Either she meant 3:57 is when the 911 call was made or unit 632 has made his request about an hour after the 911 call was made.

Actually that's NOT the way I read it. I think (again don't know definitely) that unit 632 is a higher ranked officer. Not just a patrol officer. He asks for the case number. Since he wasn't dispatched on the call, she wants to know which call he's wanting the number for (could have been a different one). Doesn't say "why" says "what." He says "kidnapping," which also shows to me the initial responding officers knew very quickly that this was more than a burglary in progress. Also she first said six month old then corrects herself to 10 month old. She lists the case number and says 4:57. I bet we finally have what time Jeremy called 911. I bet she meant to say 3:57, not 4:57 since that would be the time associated with that case number.

I'm having trouble with a slow pc, so I can't go listen to it right now, but wasn't something said about Jeremy's call being at 4:04? I'm just recalling it. Will have to listen again. But I think the 4:57 time sounded like this was going out to another officer, and I was assuming other LE had probably been there questioning JI and DB since a little after 4 a.m Seems like another officer was coming into the scene at 4:57. Not sure though. Will listen again when my pc finishes it's stupid updates.

I'm having trouble with a slow pc, so I can't go listen to it right now, but wasn't something said about Jeremy's call being at 4:04? I'm just recalling it. Will have to listen again. But I think the 4:57 time sounded like this was going out to another officer, and I was assuming other LE had probably been there questioning JI and DB since a little after 4 a.m Seems like another officer was coming into the scene at 4:57. Not sure though. Will listen again when my pc finishes it's stupid updates.

4:04 is definitely one of the times to one of the initial responding officers. was not the 911 time.

The dispatch mentions Lisa's cough with a cold. That was at 4 am. The last way JI remembers his daughter, being sick. Did anyone hear Lisa coughing that night?

Because when you get the number,it's also recorded what the incident is for,like is the baby kidnapped,or was she found in the house,or was it just an attempted burglary,etc.She sounded questioning,like is it kidnapping? There's calls for missing kids sometimes a parent has taken them in custody issues,or like one child a couple of weeks ago was hiding under a blanket in bed and had went to sleep.Dispatchers are waiting to hear back the results of what officers have found.I imagine holding their breath on that one.

Thanks, I listened to that several times myself wondering why she was questioning the Officer. Now it makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back