1001 users online (192 members and 809 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Body Language Analysis of Irwin Case Players

I ran across this YouTube video from Craig-James Baxter in which he analyzes the body language of Baby Lisa's parents, particularly JI.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3_ttvrweg"]Lisa Irwin Parents New Interview - My Body Language Analysis. MUST SEE. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyyuT_DuYbU"]Lisa Irwin Parents Interview - My Body Language Analysis. Statement Analysis. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]
    Last edited by crimecurious; 11-13-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Fixing my link
    “Too much mercy... often resulted in further crimes which were fatal to innocent victims who need not have been victims if justice had been put first and mercy second.”
    -Agatha Christie

Arghh, can someone please tell me how to embed correctly?
    “Too much mercy... often resulted in further crimes which were fatal to innocent victims who need not have been victims if justice had been put first and mercy second.”
    -Agatha Christie

Quote Originally Posted by crimecurious View Post
    Arghh, can someone please tell me how to embed correctly?
    Just copy and paste the link into the reply.. no need to embed.
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Here he does MW:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsQqWM5ewTQ"]★ Lisa Irwin - Megan Wright Interview. My Body Language Analysis - Parents - Joe Tacopina. CJB ★ - YouTube[/ame]
    -Agatha Christie

This is so interesting!!! Thanks!
    It's just MOO. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time and it surely won't be the last!

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Who is Craig-James Baxter? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Who is Craig-James Baxter? TIA
    He's a professional in the UK. I read up on him a bit before posting his videos to make sure he's not a total kook.
    -Agatha Christie

very interesting video, thanks for posting. I have been on the fence about MW. I felt that she has been trying too hard to clear her name. After watching this video I am leaning towards the guilty side, but still not sure if she was directly involved or just knows about what happened.

I remember reading that MW and Jersey broke up, does anyone remember if it was the same night BL went missing?????

He's a professional in the UK. I read up on him a bit before posting his videos to make sure he's not a total kook.
    His video's related to this case are very interesting.

Love that he calls Tacopina "the family solicitor" haha

Thanks. All I could find was his facebook page and a link to an online class he took. I'll take your word for it.

I think it is normal for a person to be nervous in a television interview if the person has no experience with it. Also, the stressful situation she is in to begin with. On the other hand, I have always doubted her story, she doesn't seem credible to me.

Quote Originally Posted by flipflop View Post
    I remember reading that MW and Jersey broke up, does anyone remember if it was the same night BL went missing?????
    I've read/heard somewhere that it was a couple of weeks prior to the disappearance. If I run across it I'll link it.
    -Agatha Christie

Thanks for starting this thread. I finally must be getting better at catching these micro expressions. I noticed JI's expression at the word "pray" too. It's captured at about the 10:45 mark. IMO, JI has discomfort trying to be (or appear) hopeful when he already knows what happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm3_ttvrweg&feature=related"]Lisa Irwin Parents New Interview - My Body Language Analysis. MUST SEE. GMA. CJB - YouTube[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    Thanks. All I could find was his facebook page and a link to an online class he took. I'll take your word for it.
    I vote for grain of salt, just like everything else in this case.
    -Agatha Christie

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast